Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40278
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #31
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews

Find someone who knows what thery are doing and actually like it . A true bottom will always seek out a Dominant Top .
I love dressings up in costumes and doing role play. I also like dressing my sissy boys .
Old 01-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #32
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
a sexy chick posts a pic in a costume and says nothing about services or rates - not sure how you see this as an add...I agree with yummymarie - stop being a buzzkill

If you guys can't see that and are that infatuated by a girl in a bunny or cat suit or whatever it is then I guess you are the exact ones she's going for so have at it guys. For me it's just a disguised ad and apparently it's working. lol As far as opinons and assholes yup your right I have both and now you know mine.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #33
KinkLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
If you guys can't see that and are that infatuated by a girl in a bunny or cat suit or whatever it is then I guess you are the exact ones she's going for so have at it guys. For me it's just a disguised ad and apparently it's working. lol As far as opinons and assholes yup your right I have both and now you know mine.
Just like your asshole, your opinion stinks.

its getting too heated in this thread. Please watch your tone and word choices.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:09 AM   #34
Guest041513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Im going to be the bigger person from this point on and decide to ignore your childish comments.
If I wanted to make an ADD or even ThreAD it would not be in Hello Kitty suit LMMFAO **Hello KITTY - that would be a kitten not a bunnie

Yeah and like someone stated above your opinion just like your asshole smells like shit and i'm not even anywhere near you.

Please keep the childish, , pointless , rude and stupid comments of my thread please . It was for the gentlemen who enjoy costumes and others hence "Another Realm "

Thanks for your input ,

Nicki Vixxen
Old 01-11-2013, 12:38 AM   #35
Guest041513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Do you realise everytime we (providers ) make a post we are self advertising .....
Old 01-11-2013, 12:49 AM   #36
luvbigtits99
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Nicky

Don't waste another second of your time on stupid stuff.
You are gorgeous and sexy in all hell in costume and Ibet out!!!!
Wish you were closer to Boston.....
Old 01-11-2013, 09:01 AM   #37
DiabloCreek
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Nicky

I really liked your pics on Fetlife......
The first word that comes to mind is WOW....
Not sure I could handle the "blue one" but it might be fun trying....

Do you really like to have your lower back rubbed?
Old 01-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #38
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
The moderators have said over and over that there is nothing wrong with these types of posts. If you don't like hers, you can go and read about the lady who took a shit on her client. There are no pictures in that post so I guess you wouldn't see it as a disguised ad.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #39
Guest041513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloCreek View Post
Nicky

Yes I love it before a session ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFCjosh View Post
The moderators have said over and over that there is nothing wrong with these types of posts. If you don't like hers, you can go and read about the lady who took a shit on her client. There are no pictures in that post so I guess you wouldn't see it as a disguised ad.

Thank you for explaining this .
Old 01-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #40
Guest041513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think there is anything wrong with people being infatuated by me and my Hello Kitty costume
or who like to dress up themselves ....
Somethings are just for fun . Lighten up
Old 01-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #41
Guest041513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigtits99 View Post
Nicky

Don't waste another second of your time on stupid stuff.
You are gorgeous and sexy in all hell in costume and Ibet out!!!!
Wish you were closer to Boston.....
Thank you , I need to head that way soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloCreek View Post
Nicky

Yes I love body massages and you should schedule a session with Mistress Vixxen - I'm not always so sadistic.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #42
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
I never said it wasn't ok with the moderators I said it was an ad plain and simple. It's funny you brought up that other thread. I guess we know your real fantasy now. Now why don't you go realize your real fantasy with the other subject. I'm sorry I guess I should pay attention to a one review hobbyist as expert. lol
Old 01-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #43
Guest041513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
I never said it wasn't ok with the moderators I said it was an ad plain and simple. It's funny you brought up that other thread. I guess we know your real fantasy now. Now why don't you go realize your real fantasy with the other subject. I'm sorry I guess I should pay attention to a one review hobbyist as expert. lol

Wow some people let this site blow there ego's up way to much.
Okay just to make you happy lets say it is an add indisquise becouse so many men are attracted to Hello Kitty.

Why are you still going on about Nothing && if you want to insult other people besides myself do it on one of there post.
It was simply funny at the time and fun to do. Now if this will make you happy .

Im in Austin TX Right now gentlemen!!!!
&& my Kitty and I want to play!!

Now, we have an ad. I'm closing this topic not only because of the above but also because bickering isn't allowed in this forum as much as others. EW
Old 01-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #44
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
You are so right and I am so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking. I only have one review! How could I be so foolish as to think I could spot an asshole if I've only done one review? Everyone knows you have to do numerous reviews before one has the magical ability to spot a blowhard asshole.

Please accept my apology. To show how sincere I am, I am going to pay for you to have a session with Nicki so she can spend an hour vigorously fucking you up the ass with her biggest strap-on.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:00 PM   #45
Guest041513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are so right and I am so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking. I only have one review! How could I be so foolish as to think I could spot an asshole if I've only done one review? Everyone knows you have to do numerous reviews before one has the magical ability to spot a blowhard asshole.

Please accept my apology. To show how sincere I am, I am going to pay for you to have a session with Nicki so she can spend an hour vigorously fucking you up the ass with her biggest strap-on.

As fun as that sounds - play nice guys nobody wants the mods having to step in ...
Thanks for taking my silly pics that were a joke and making them circulate . Good job!

Also BCFjosh - I appreciate you standing up for me . I would continue to let him get himself in trouble and he does not deserve any more attention or responses , he thinks it's a threAD doesn't matter if it is or isn't .

I will be home from Austin Moday
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women