Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452827
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40261
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2019, 11:08 AM   #1
Cigarguy89
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Seeking arrangements website

Wonder if anyone had luck with or tips for seeking arrangements website? Signed up for a month. Lots of decent looking women there. Some are trying to find love it looks like an other just qany money..... just peoples thoughts on the website.....?
Cigarguy89 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:17 PM   #2
Hawks222
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Yeah I’ve done good. I just do a month at a time. When my SB is done or I’ve had enough I’ll join again. Got 2 off it last month. Older mature gal in her mid 40’s and a 21 year old newbie, who is my #1 right now. A lot of younger girls on there but they seem to want 350-400 each meeting. I’ve also been duped into giving some money for some videos. Don’t ever do that. I’d recommend getting their phone number. I was chatting with a girl the first time I did it and my membership ran out before I got her phone number.
Hawks222 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 08:54 PM   #3
BubbaH
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I do the same. Pay for a month. Talk to as many as I can and by the end of the subscription I usually have it narrowed down to one or two. Once the arrangement runs it's course then start over. You have to go through a lot of bullshit to weed out the delusional ones, the online only ones, the platonic mentor ones and the ones who have no clue what they are doing or getting into, but if you find a good one it can be a lot of fun.
BubbaH is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:53 PM   #4
nwguy123ddd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

I had couple.. it was fun ,better than a GF or a wife, and cheaper too.
nwguy123ddd is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 05:46 AM   #5
57Hotrod57
Premium Access

I've been in for several years now and have all but stopped seeing professional contractors. It is a lot more hassle and there is a ton of bullshit but if you can find someone and make a nice connection it can be a lot of fun. I have a steady 20 yo that I have been seeing weekly for over a year. She is in a committed lesbian relationship but likes the company of a guy too. Her GF does not know.

Everyone there is looking for something different. Figure out what you want and find someone that is mutually compatible.

One problem to be on the lookout for is forming attachments and it works both ways. Don't let this ruin your life. Do not treat this like a boyfriend/girlfriend thing. It's a FWB.

Beware of the Rinsers. You meet for coffee or lunch, decide you want to proceed but she wants to take it slow and get to know each other before becoming intimate. But she wants to start the allowance right away. I did that once and after three lunch dates she decided she didn't want to be intimate but we could still be friends as long as I paid. Next!

I always meet in public the first time. I do not pay for that first meeting. I do not pay a monthly allowance. Ever. Did that once too and all of a sudden our weekly meetings became every two weeks, then every three, but she still expected her allowance.

For many of these gals the allowance is the tip of the iceberg. They want shopping money, or to get their nails or hair done so they look good for you. Factor that in when you have those early discussions about allowance. I tell them that if they want those things too the allowance is XX or they can have XXX and not expect extras. Most take the higher amount.

There have been a few robberies connected to SA. You don't really know who you are dealing with. Is there a BF lurking around? Is she crazy? Is one of them going to show up at your house or on your social media. Protect your identity.
57Hotrod57 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:26 PM   #6
Cigarguy89
Registered Member

Thanks for all the help... all good points. Wish there was a group of guys around the qc who shared an appartment for this.... if anyone is down for it or already know of a group message me. Work out alot better than hotels weekly lol
Cigarguy89 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:15 AM   #7
alastinatalie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 181774
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default As a woman...

Who has been on SA, it is great when a guy is clear about what he is looking for and what he brings to the table. Many who contacted me were very vague, and after meeting it was obvious they wanted physical connection but the "allowance" was going to be available afterwards or they offered 200 for bbfs and I was shocked! I know there are women who will enjoy both those situations but it would be good to know that was the "deal" before even meeting as we would have saved us both time. Going from this world to that is like having insider trading knowledge, IMO. We know the average rates, length of times, etc. and if you treat everyone fairly you should find a relationship you mutually enjoy. I can't say much for the flip side, and the types of women you gents get to contact. Who knows their intentions/if they have a pimp/if they've been a pro/if they just innocently try it out. I don't tell gents I am a pro-that would ruin everything. But if you have seen pros, and want to find a long-term situation, would it be so bad to find one thru SA?

Anyway. Have a great weekend everyone!
alastinatalie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women