Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2019, 06:22 AM   #46
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
so after 6 Lombardy Trophies, are you saying "I want a new drug"?
Just imagine any lifelong Patriots fans that died a couple years before all this started happening.

Sucks to be them.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:30 AM   #47
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waleli View Post
This is how it works: The police have evidence of possible legal activity via reviews. So they stake out the joint. They stop everybody who comes out and shake them down for information about what they were doing at the place.
with all due respect, this is absolute nonsense.

reference the Spas that were just busted on Emerald Street in Dallas. those Spas operated for 2 fucking Decades. do you think the Police just recently got a whiff that something "sinister" was happening there? I have NEVER heard of a guy getting pulled over, after leaving a Spa, and asked what he was doing there. that is not a lawful reason to make a stop. obviously a Cop could say your brake light is out, or some bullshit, but they do not pull guys over to interrogate. the Kraft incident is about trafficking, and the Cops felt like they needed an overkill response to make their case. would have been nice if they had not wasted, what, 6 months on the investigation, while trafficked ladies continued to suffer (if they were indeed trafficked.. we don't know that yet)..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:05 AM   #48
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Well, I don't know about all that.
What I do know is, when you write a bunch of good reviews on a place, they send in UC and the place ends up getting closed down and pics of the workers get put in the paper.

I have never seen pics of the john's until this last bust. And I have never seen or heard of john's being busted at AMP's until this last bust.

In SW La. and SE Tex., they bust them all the time. The same people end up opening another one in the same city, then get busted again. It's a vicious circle. If you have a decent population, you will have AMP's. And those AMP's will get busted. Fact of life.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 11:27 AM   #49
Waleli
Creative Sensualist

User ID: 314604
My Bio Page

I was combing You Tube videos of news programs and watching everything that I could find on the Kraft arrest and that is what I learned. They said that is what happened. I didn't make it up. A good friend of mine had to leave the state that she was living in because she got a bunch of "good" reviews. The sheriff read them and came after her.
Waleli is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 11:30 AM   #50
Waleli
Creative Sensualist

My Bio Page

I am only saying that reviews are being used both to coerce women to perform, and by the police as evidence to pursue investigation techniques. Denial of the facts will not protect anyone. Reviews are not safe. They are not discreet.
Old 02-27-2019, 11:31 PM   #51
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
do you think the Police just recently got a whiff that something "sinister" was happening there?
I agree. The police know what is going on there because several of them are customers.

Quote:
the Kraft incident is about trafficking, and the Cops felt like they needed an overkill response to make their case.
I disagree with that Chung and look at the numbers.

See this article: https://www.ajc.com/news/local/torpy...Zbl5Fg0gsW1vO/

"Meanwhile, I checked the feds’ sites. According to FBI stats, there were 17,663 arrests for prostitution nationwide in all of 2015, although it is unknown how many of those people were being trafficked. But, according to those same stats, only 263 of those arrests were for someone under age 18. That seems low, but that is the number."

Atlanta had the super bowl this year and there was this citywide cry to stop trafficking. They even put on stickers for bars of soap in hotel rooms. I saw human trafficking signs at border crossings from Mexico.

Here is an article that breaks down the numbers even more:
https://www.ajc.com/news/local/torpy...Zbl5Fg0gsW1vO/

All these task forces and no trafficking victims found in DC or LA by auditors, and four were found by auditors in Atlanta.

Make no mistake this is federal law enforcement pushing this issue, and it's not about trafficking. Shoot, there is no federal law against prostitution but federal LE found an angle to get themselves into the mix.

You have all these defense attorneys making money, judges getting donations from said attorneys, people having probation programs, sex addiction courses ETC. If you put the dollar amount on an arrest at $10,000 in expenses, how much are people in LE or associated with LE making on trafficking? 2.6 million in the whole country? That is peanuts. If you add in prostitution, that is $17+ billion. That is something that gets the people in the LE world dicks hard.

The FBI needed there to be victims in order to take people down for sex work so they conjured up a human trafficking epidemic.

It just amazes me after all the shit the FBI pulled with this last election that people have so much faith in LE doing the right thing. We know their names now: Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Ohr. Since the time of Hoover, the FBI has always been corrupt.

Kraft is going to pay at least half a million in legal fees on this case directly. His indirect losses from this incident will probably be in the eight figures and IMO there is going to be hell to pay with this incident.

If I were a business owner in Florida dependent on tourism, I would be livid with LE. You arrest a billionaire spending huge dough in a large convention over a fucking handjob? You sat around and waited weeks to catch men while these women supposedly were living in such inhumane conditions? LE got their shots in now, but there is going to be a lot of blowback on them if this does go to trial. You won't read about it in our media, which pretty much now just reports whatever the government tells them to, but you start arresting tourists in droves, and they aren't going to come back.
woodyboyd is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 11:51 PM   #52
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert...uthorities-say

Here is what Florida LE said:

Authorities say women working at the parlors were little more than sex slaves to owners, though law enforcement has not charged anybody for human trafficking.

“There’s no allegation that any defendant engaged in human trafficking,” Aronberg said.

The woman “hugged him again” and began “manipulating [his] penis and testicles” with her hands, police said. Then the woman put “her head down by his penis” for “several minutes” before she “wiped Kraft in the area of his genitals with a white towel.” After she helped him get dressed and hugged him again, he slipped her two bills, one of them $100.

The encounter lasted approximately 10 minutes.

The women working at the spa, many of them from China, lived in squalid conditions inside and were not allowed to leave, authorities allege.

“This is not about lonely old men and victimless crimes, this is about forcing women into our country for forced labor and sex,” Aronberg said.

What wasn't in the article was that this douche Aronberg was using an Iphone made from Chinese labor being paid $2 an hour.
Old 02-27-2019, 11:51 PM   #53
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waleli View Post
I am only saying that reviews are being used both to coerce women to perform, and by the police as evidence to pursue investigation techniques. Denial of the facts will not protect anyone. Reviews are not safe. They are not discreet.
Reviews don't prove anything.

Disagree? Well, I could write one on you, even though we've never met.
Old 02-28-2019, 01:56 PM   #54
Waleli
Creative Sensualist

My Bio Page

No thanks to your kind offer of writing a review of me. They don't have to prove anything. That will be done by the camera that got planted in the parlor because of the suspicion (probably cause) cast by reviews.
Old 02-28-2019, 10:53 PM   #55
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

I wasn't going to write it. The point was to PROVE that it doesn't prove anything.

But...ok.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:33 AM   #56
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

fwiw -- the national media appear to be following up on the Kraft associated nationwide bust.

here's a link to the NYT article today:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/02/u...gtype=Homepage

imo, the takeaway from this might well be that the feds/states will continue researching, busting and seeking more publicity to justify both budgets and "action" responding to fosta/sesta/cloud.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 04:45 PM   #57
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

As for the original question of why AMPS don't get busted more often, it may be because , as hard as some people on here with nothing but extras on their mind find it to believe, you can actually get a good to excellent massage in many of these places. They ain't all rub and tugs.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 08:41 AM   #58
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
fwiw -- the national media appear to be following up on the Kraft associated nationwide bust.
Yeah, that is the blue teams response. Here is the one from the red team: https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/how-pa...titution-case/

The key phrase: "But it appears Kraft was caught on camera getting services from two women who are not victims of human trafficking: the 45-year-old manager of the spa, Lei Wang, and 58-year-old spa employee Shen Mingbi, also believed to be an operator of the business — both licensed masseuses and Florida residents."

I've heard that with the convention Kraft was at there is a Republican and Democratic side of the convention. Kraft was hitting the place where Republicans hung out. FWIW, a Republican bigwig told me he thought Trump supporters were being targeted, and Kraft was a big Trump guy. I am not sure that is true, but you can see the NYT parroting the anti white male, pro foreigner Dem platform and the Post
saying there were no foreign victims.

It's sad that now even the hobby is a fucking red-blue issue.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:19 AM   #59
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

And, now, as expected, the DA has offered Kraft (and other first offenders) a plea deal with zero time behind bars, some community service and "classes" and a whole lot more.

But Kraft's counsel says no deal. Fight the charge!

https://www.wfla.com/national/robert...ort/1863655028

Good luck with that, imo.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 11:42 AM   #60
Waleli
Creative Sensualist

My Bio Page

I am glad he is not going to TSE and roll over on the ladies. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women