Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2019, 06:24 AM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Last Of ISIS Supposedly

Why aren't they carpet bombing this last outpost? No survivors mean no future terrorists. The leader supposedly "can't be found." Because they gave him a chance to throw on a burka and leave. "But think of the children!" They have videos of preteens slicing off heads of captured enemies. These people are truly irredeemable. President Kong won't be able to keep the Dems from bringing over the terrorists forever. Time to end the blood line.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/last-i...5QGwO5QAs6IIJ8
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 07:15 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Another five-star thread, if’n ever ah red wun!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 07:30 AM   #3
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Does this prove all trumpys are cocksucking bastards but all cocksucking bastards aren't trumpys?
Is this proof this is the dicky the pricky with fewer CAPS?

It's all so confusing.
Thank God they have years of cohen's emails. The idea a cocksucking moron like trump could keep a dildo up his ass for that long without it popping (pooping?) out is unlikely.
That POS is toast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Another five-star thread, if’n ever ah red wun!
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 09:35 AM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

ISIS may be mostly defeated in territory in Syria - that may not equal a disappearance of the organization or sympathizers.

ISIS showed great talent for using the internet and social media to recruit and spread their dogma across the globe. Those lessons have been taken up by others outside of Syria - and won't be lost on new potential Radical islamic threats.
ISIS - in whatever name/form- will continue in a very difficult manner to root out - using social media platforms to spread their message to the vulnerable uninformed.
We have not heard the last of radical islamic terrorism.

TM/YR/SC/MM - Please consider adding to the topic - ISIS - instead of off-topic hate.

Thank You
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 10:13 AM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
ISIS may be mostly defeated in territory in Syria - that may not equal a disappearance of the organization or sympathizers.

ISIS showed great talent for using the internet and social media to recruit and spread their dogma across the globe. Those lessons have been taken up by others outside of Syria - and won't be lost on new potential Radical islamic threats.
ISIS - in whatever name/form- will continue in a very difficult manner to root out - using social media platforms to spread their message to the vulnerable uninformed.
We have not heard the last of radical islamic terrorism.
That's why I use the word "supposedly." In the USA, radicalization isn't just happening on-line but in the local mosques. There is much evidence to support it.

But by killing those who have took up arms for ISIS and have actively traveled to support them, you have squashed the weeds from reappearing. I believe in "making martyrs of them." History is filled with forgotten names of people who gave their lives for forgotten causes. Many Muslims have put many Christians, Jews, Hindi and even Muslims to the sword. Those Muslims are irredeemable. Most of their wives and offspring are never coming back a civilized mindset either. Best to end their misery and their future victims' misery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
TM/YR/SC/MM - Please consider adding to the topic - ISIS - instead of off-topic hate.

Thank You
Thank you for not quoting them. They are on my ignore list and I'd encourage others to add them to their ignore list.

I'd also encourage the mods/admins/owner to have the site software modified so that posts and threads and quoted material by ignored individuals don't appear. I believe it would cut down on the mods workload tremendously.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:22 AM   #6
bamscram
Valued Poster

Trump declares mission accomplished

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/u...oon-says-trump
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 12:58 PM   #7
oeb11
Valued Poster

BS - I think Trump is wrong to declare ISIS no longer a threat
ISIS will be a different kind of threat. One difficult to combat.

An on-line guerrilla threat.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:06 PM   #8
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

As viscerally satisfying as bombing the shit out of these assholes obviously is, believers in the ideology seem very adept at slithering away from any discrete points in space and reconstituting their base of support elsewhere. I have a feeling that we'll be playing a game of whack-a-mole across the region for a very long time.
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:41 PM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

If you blow them up before most have a chance to slither away, you don't run that risk.

Edit: I'm referring to ISIS, not the Dems.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women