Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2018, 03:54 PM   #16
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
He is making it up. They hire every applicant that can pass the test. They are also trying to lower the standards to fill openings.
Great now we will have an even lower standard of officers. That means for shootings like this, and more drywall planted on folks.
I believe the acceptance rate of those who pass the test is not 100%.

Pay is secondary on the continuum of happiness and job satisfaction, once a person achieves sustenance levels of income and wealth.

For most people, that is. I love raking in money like a motherfucker!!

Money enables me to "date" women who would tell me to fuck off if I were a poor person.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:19 PM   #17
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I believe the acceptance rate of those who pass the test is not 100%.

Here is why they would not be accepted.I would say most places would have the same standards
Quote:
​​
DISQUALIFYING FACTORS

(Not all inclusive)
Must not have been convicted, plead guilty or nolo contendere, placed on probation or deferred adjudication for any felony (civilian or military).
Must not have been convicted, plead guilty or nolo contendere, placed on probation or deferred adjudication for any Class A misdemeanor (civilian or military).
Must not have been convicted of a family violence offense.
Must not have been convicted of public lewdness, indecent exposure or prostitution.
Must not have been convicted, plead guilty or nolo contendere, placed on probation or deferred adjudication for a Class B misdemeanor within the last 10 years or since the 17th birthday.
Must not have been convicted of a DWI (Class B misdemeanor) within 10 years preceding the date of application.
Must not be on probation for any crime.
Must not have been discharged from military service under less than honorable conditions.
Must not be under criminal investigation or have criminal charges pending (civilian or military).
Must not have any outstanding traffic warrants or pending citations.
Driving record. Applicants must NOT have any pending citations. Also, must not have been convicted of three (3) or more hazardous traffic violations within twenty-four (24) months preceding the date of application. Must show proof of disposition on all citations received within the previous one year (from the court of jurisdiction). Also, total driving history is taken into consideration. Applicants shall NOT be on deferred adjudication or waiting to complete driver's safety course.
Prior arrests: Show proof of final disposition on all arrests (not guilty, dismissed, etc., from the court of jurisdiction).
Tattoo Policy. Applicants must not have tattoos, brands, or body art that may be considered offensive or obscene. Tattoos must be covered by a long sleeve uniform shirt. Applicants must not have tattoos on their head, scalp, face, neck, hands, or fingers.
Drug use: Illegal drug use is determined on a case by case basis. Factors considered are types of drugs used, recency of drug usage, the total number of usages, and applicant’s age of last drug usage. If you have any questions regarding prior drug usage, call and speak with a recruiter.
Unstable employment history. Applicants must not have been dismissed or resigned in lieu of dismissal from employment for inefficiency or misconduct.
Expungements. Under Texas law expungements are not accepted on convictions, even if the sentence was probation. Expungements from another state must meet the same standards as Texas law.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:29 PM   #18
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Here is why they would not be accepted.I would say most places would have the same standards
Those are likely the standards used everywhere to disqualify. If a person meets these standards and passes the test, he is still not 100% guaranteed.
They have to have background checks, lie detector tests, go before a hiring board, and beat out other applicants for the open slots in the police academy.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:46 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Quote:
Tattoo Policy. Applicants must not have tattoos, brands, or body art that may be considered offensive or obscene. Tattoos must be covered by a long sleeve uniform shirt. Applicants must not have tattoos on their head, scalp, face, neck, hands, or fingers.

interesting. I've noticed that several police office in my parish have tattoos.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 11:46 AM   #20
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
The guy is Post Texas that wrote my wife a ticket was a really nice guy, we chatted for quite a bit. He was a solid tattoo. I thought it may have helped him when dealing with the younger folks that are so in to them. Honestly I could not even get mad at him writing us a ticket.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:54 AM   #21
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Those are likely the standards used everywhere to disqualify. If a person meets these standards and passes the test, he is still not 100% guaranteed.
They have to have background checks, lie detector tests, go before a hiring board, and beat out other applicants for the open slots in the police academy.
Dallas has stated they hire everyone that is suitable. They are even wanting to delete some of the stuff on the list.
Old 09-28-2018, 09:53 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

meh, office should be officers!!!!

damn typos!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I don't believe it. I'd bet the physical skill minimums for the women are lower than the men. Once entered into the program, it looks like there are certain things like 'psychological exam' that is open to a wide range of interpretation. Shooting skill? Don't get me wrong, there are women who can do some things better than a man not a whole lot of them. But you've got to get women, blacks and Spanish speaking people on the street, in uniform. Sacrifices must be made to make people "comfortable."
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women