Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2024, 07:55 PM   #1
rednuru81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Advice...

Delete if not allowed...

I see a few girls regularly, I'm single and incredibly busy, travel for work, so having regulars is a positive. But lately it seems that they have become more and more friendly with me in a way that they are so damn chatty. We're talking 45-90 minutes sessions, with a variety of activities. The one constant is their need to vent about what they are going thru. Like, I get the first 5 minutes of chit chat, but wtf it does not need to be the entire session. One girl talked so much (50mins) she literally told me I had 10 minutes left in our session.

Once a girl showed up to my place, I turned the music up, but not blasting or anything. This chic literally pulled the plug from out of the outlet and went off about her life.

Any advice here would be helpful. It literally kills the mood and I lost all excitement for seeing them.
rednuru81 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 08:06 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Always been thatta way.
Some are just lazy and some talk to stall and get more money.
Some are just so damaged they feel the need to talk to anyone.
While others talk like that to hook some poor simp.

Been happening since biblical times
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 01:44 PM   #3
SexySammy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 490495
My ECCIE Reviews

Use your words like an adult or stop seeing them? I would think that's obvious..
SexySammy is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 07:12 PM   #4
rednuru81
Valued Poster

I've blocked 1 yesterday, after I politely spoke up and she lost it on me. The other 2 will probably just fizzle since they have moved further away from me. I am just baffled at the fact that they think I'm a therapist ��

The sugar world has been great to me, fellas I would suggest giving it a try! I do spend more but it's far more enjoyable ��
Old 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM   #5
SexySammy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 490495
My ECCIE Reviews

People get comfortable. That's kind of what happens with regulars. You have to establish boundaries and communicate just like RW relationships. Can't just assume they can read your mind, or know you're uncomfortable. If you dont want to talk but youre actively engaging in conversation, how are they supposed to know? I have a lot of clients who do the same thing and just like having someone to talk and vent to. And if they are the type doing it to kill time, then they weren't good providers to begin with.

From my understanding, the SB/SD world is more about a connection as well so I would assume there's the same type of conversation going on to some extent.
SexySammy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 11:38 AM   #6
Query6427
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

as my elementary school teacher said, conversation requires two people. they can only talk to you for 50 minutes if you let them. if you dont want to talk that long then end the convo and get to business, or dont hire that provider.
Query6427 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 03:02 PM   #7
rednuru81
Valued Poster

I've had so many DM's about this, it seems I am not alone with this issue. I have made the decision not to go thru with the chatty girls I would see. Mainly because sugaring has proved incredibly fun and satisfying!
Old 03-24-2024, 10:18 AM   #8
davetheman
Registered Member

Yeah, the sugar world has a lot going for it. I think more and more mongers are headed that way for a variety of reasons.
davetheman is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 05:50 PM   #9
rednuru81
Valued Poster

I've completely gone that route now. No more clock watchers! I'm having significantly more fun and even saving money. I also feel significantly safer. I was gonna see a former regular not long ago and I swear I was gonna get jumped.

For those dudes in my inbox asking me about sugaring, I promise I'll get back to you. I will start clearing them out too. I'll shoot yall my burner number too for some fail proof tips ��

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women