Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #16
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
does anyone how to spell anymore???

patience
Did not see "anyone " in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj812 View Post
So most of these providers, wont make an appointment unless you have 3 references along with your p411 membership, Its like trying to find a job, no one will hire you unless you have experience, you cannot get any experience unless someone gives you a job. So why bother paying a fee to get "verified" if that is not good enough for most of these women. It just seems like a racket to me
We all started somewhere.
Find newbie friendly providers and in
the long run life will be a whole lot easier.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:14 AM   #17
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

dont forget goes both ways,, before you decide to see a lady do a search on her to insure your safety too,, many scams out there..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #18
jolli1
Registered Member

Yeah, What's a guy to do now a days?

I was on chat the other night, and even though I provided my p411 info, even though I'm 7+ okays, the lady wouldn't even continue to chat w/me, cause a bulk of those providers are no longer on 411. What gives?

So, the moral of the story is that if they are not willing, there's nothing you can do...
jolli1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:33 PM   #19
Purple Heart Companions
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 130412
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's a ladies preference when it comes to screening. Like Ralphey said, it goes both ways. As an outsider looking on your P411 profile, we don't know if the ladies retired, if they got busted, or if they just took down their page temporarily. I have some ladies that work for me the don't care and others that do. We can call into P411 and they will usually give us a general idea as to why they're not on there anymore. Not an exact reason but and idea. Being an agency, I have to take responsibilty so I would call in and then go from there.
Purple Heart Companions is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #20
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
does anyone how to spell anymore???

patience
Doesn't anyone know how to compose a complete sentence anymore?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #21
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Correct spelling and grammar is not the topic of this thread.

Please stay on topic.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #22
DaniellaDViante
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 136386
My ECCIE Reviews

Offer to meet her in a public place in person for about a half hour or so (obviously, compensate her for her time), that's what I often do with newbies - that and some screening method that does not require p411, date check, etc.

Its kind of old fashioned and some girls are not open to this but I hear its still fairly popular with the upscale types
DaniellaDViante is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #23
Guest110512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Had the same issue as my ATF and regular provider retired which means no references. She treated me great and I respect her wishes to retire and not have contact for references. I found a wonderful provider that didn't require a reference and not only provided a reference for me willingly but put me in touch with providers she knew and would accept her reference. I will do my business with her and those that she gets along with and leave it at that. Those that take the risk also need to reap the rewards in my opinion. I would only review them if they desire a review and so far all of them have said "no thanks" to being reviewed as they have sufficient accurate reviews. They all agree the squeaky wheel gets the grease and in my area they don't want to be the squeaky wheel as the "grease" is attention of the unwanted type. I don't fault anyone for their own policy of requiring references as it is your business and you make the rules and if I don't agree with them I will find another sandbox to play in.
Guest110512 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #24
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

datecheck is one of the ONLY places I know a lot of ladies are newbie friendly..Start there if its that much of an issue..But as far as us feeling bad for not being newbie friendly its just not gonna happen...Our safety is always at the top of the list..
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:07 PM   #25
Summer70s
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107877
Location: Atlanta, Birmingham, Chattanooga, Nashville, Charleston and Savannah
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I am newbie friendly, but I still require identity verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellaDViante View Post
Offer to meet her in a public place in person for about a half hour or so (obviously, compensate her for her time), that's what I often do with newbies - that and some screening method that does not require p411, date check, etc.

Its kind of old fashioned and some girls are not open to this but I hear its still fairly popular with the upscale types
Many of my clients are new to the Hobby, mainly because they've been afraid of the ads they've seen. I market to affluent men who actually WANT a provider who's very, very careful. Some say, specifically, that that's why they chose me. My rigorous screening gives them a sense of safety and comfort.

My point being.. it goes both ways.
I'll take someone with no references as long as I can verify his employment, and he's capable of chit chatting about life, the universe and everything for ten mins or so. If he won't give me SOMETHING to work with, and he can't hang out in an intelligent convo, then I won't see him.
Summer70s is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #26
AlexandriaSquirtz
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107407
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellaDViante View Post

That's not a good idea.
AlexandriaSquirtz is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:24 PM   #27
RaisingHail
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Holy crap Alexandria!!! That totally sucks and all I can say is WOW!!! By the way ladies and gents, Alexandria is a good person and a very funny charismatic educated woman.
RaisingHail is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #28
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Be patient...there are newbie friendly providers. Also I feel providers can adapt their screening methods to cover newbies. Good luck!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #29
exoticdanceweardealer
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Honestly I don't see the shame in enjoying 2-3 awesome providers before moving on to the main course you set your eyes on! Then again, if every provider really did expect 2-3, no new hobbyists could enter the picture at all. It also might seem unfortunate that newbie servicing providers would virtually have to take the fodder for the non newbie providers but in the long run they both have business models that work for them. In fact, in a sense the newbie providers would have it great because competition is then lowered.

Either way I think the universal rule of how we treat ladies must always be: Their bodies, their rules.
exoticdanceweardealer is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:49 PM   #30
SkirtChaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I've taken it slow. Built a little rapport with a few beautiful women and had no problem setting up appointments.
SkirtChaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women