Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Rejected Gents, What do you use for screening?

If you have been rejected by a provider, what did you give as vouches?
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Do people actually get rejected?
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #3
Diver Down
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
Do people actually get rejected?
Yes.....as a newbie I was rejected many times, or I should say that I was ignored more times that rejected. It's like a kid trying to get a first job, no experience, no job. I just now finally have two OKs on P411 by two who took a chance on me, haven't had time to use it though.
Diver Down is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #4
guest123009
Account Disabled

Diver Down, so they do not even respond to you? That is not very professional. I would take note of those ladies for your future reference.

I was lucky to know a guy who was in the hobby and could introduce me to a lady. From there it was a stepping stone to another lady, then another, then P411.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #5
Diver Down
Gaining Momentum

Pretty much, went through the "newbie blues" last year for a good while until I laid out enough cash to get my first. But I can't really blame them, without refs, they don't know you from Adam. I did try my P411 for the first time recently with a pretty established provider with no response and I do understand that people get busy, take time off, ect.....I wonder if those emails may go in their junk folder? It is frustrating to get no response and the next day you see them post an ad.....
Diver Down is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #6
foX
Truth Seeker

Encounters: 3
Default Rejection is not only for newbies

I have been formally rejected a few times two or three years ago when providers started using P411 as their primary screening tool I was able to repair that problem pretty easily by simply asking for OKs from some of the ladies who already knew me and were seeing me. Since then, I have never been formally rejected---as in a note from a provider telling me that I don't meet their criteria for some reason or another.

However, there have been a few providers who simply ignore my requests to be screened and/or considered as a potential client. I can't tell you for sure why I was deemed unacceptable or did not pass screening because I never receive a reply. I have a 3 email rule, and if a provider fails to respond to a request to be screened 3 times, I figure she is doing me a favor and I cross her off my list. To be fair, this is pretty rare, but some pretty well known gals such as Holly, Lexy Laye, and Faith are ones that come to mind that I was never able to get a response from.
foX is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:52 PM   #7
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oh No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foX View Post
I have been formally rejected a few times two or three years ago when providers started using P411 as their primary screening tool I was able to repair that problem pretty easily by simply asking for OKs from some of the ladies who already knew me and were seeing me. Since then, I have never been formally rejected---as in a note from a provider telling me that I don't meet their criteria for some reason or another.

However, there have been a few providers who simply ignore my requests to be screened and/or considered as a potential client. I can't tell you for sure why I was deemed unacceptable or did not pass screening because I never receive a reply. I have a 3 email rule, and if a provider fails to respond to a request to be screened 3 times, I figure she is doing me a favor and I cross her off my list. To be fair, this is pretty rare, but some pretty well known gals such as Holly, Lexy Laye, and Faith are ones that come to mind that I was never able to get a response from.

NAKED.

Just Sayin...

~Kelly TNT

Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:45 AM   #8
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Down View Post
Yes.....as a newbie I was rejected many times, or I should say that I was ignored more times that rejected. It's like a kid trying to get a first job, no experience, no job. I just now finally have two OKs on P411 by two who took a chance on me, haven't had time to use it though.
i cant believe they didnt even return or respond to you...that is so wrong...
and not very good for business....now i wont see newbies but i will respond to your call or your email and
explain what i require and then i will refer then to someone that does see newbies ....i have made exceptions
if there first visit is with someone i know really well then i will go ahead and see you but usually you have to
see 2 well known providers before i will see you..........
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:01 AM   #9
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

I've been rejected a few times where p411 was not adequate as they wanted too much personal info. I just look for another.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:21 AM   #10
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

My ECCIE Reviews

I've had a few "no response" situations; not sure why. For a few years, I wasn't able to see Holly, Faith, and the other ladies Rebecca screened for -- numerous references weren't enough; they wanted more screening info than I was willing to give. (That resolved itself when Avery Ashton started using Rebecca, since I'd already seen Avery several times, and the ladies decided that was enough.) And GUC rejected me as well -- combination of forgetting to respond to my first inquiry and then taking exception to the "tone" of my follow-up. She did change her mind later, but luckily by then I'd realized that we would not have been a good combination.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:59 AM   #11
guest123009
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
I've been rejected a few times where p411 was not adequate as they wanted too much personal info. I just look for another.
Oh, that does remind me of one lady who was well known for her massages with L1. She was a RMT. I had to show my driver's license but in a sense of fair play she also showed hers.

Sure wish she was still in the business.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:58 PM   #12
foX
Truth Seeker

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post
NAKED.

Just Sayin...

~Kelly TNT

You are a doll, Kelly. One of a kind, one of the best, I'm glad I passed your screening
foX is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:02 PM   #13
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

I've been turned down. I am obese, I don't apologize for it and if a woman is repulsed by that it is her business. I always let them know.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:24 PM   #14
guest123009
Account Disabled

I do not think that is technically screening, Big Jake. But I suppose it is in a way. Same here.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:14 PM   #15
Guest052411
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
i cant believe they didnt even return or respond to you...that is so wrong...
and not very good for business....now i wont see newbies but i will respond to your call or your email and
explain what i require and then i will refer then to someone that does see newbies ....i have made exceptions
if there first visit is with someone i know really well then i will go ahead and see you but usually you have to
see 2 well known providers before i will see you..........
You might be amazed at how often this happens. There have been many occasions when I have not received a reply to an initial email even though I have had all of the proper OK's on P411 and references included in my email upon initial contact. If I had to guess I would say that about 20% of the initial emails go unanswered.

I use the template for the initial contact that CPI came up with, and the ones that I have seen have said that the emails are very thorough and the tone is great.

I don't get angry about not receiving a reply. I simply move onto the next opportunity.

The ladies who are good about answering correspondence and making it easy to do business with definitely have a much easier time of securing work.
Guest052411 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women