Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2015, 07:53 PM   #16
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

You've already overcome the biggest obstacle: money. Apparently it's not an issue for you. It's what is needed most. Just be nice. Treat the ladies with the same respect you would any other woman you would be interested in. Be respectful and follow their rules and you won't have any problems. By rules I mean, for example, some girls only do CBJ and don't like kissing. Others love kissing and do BBJ. If they don't allow greek (anal), don't try to do it. VERY few allow bareback sex but they are out there if that's your thing. Be warned: Bareback sex is frowned upon big time (rightfully so).

My advice: Make sure and shower at their incall or shower immediately before they show up if it's at your place. They appreciate not having to smell ass or sweaty balls and it makes for a better experience for both of you. I generally stop by a store on the way over and pick up a towel, soap, and mouthwash. You'll spend $8.00 or $10 max and it's worth it. You don't have to dirty their towels and it's cheap so you can just shit-can the towel when you're done. If they advertise an hour, the hour generally doesn't start until after the shower, so go ahead and do it.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:50 PM   #17
beachcomber789
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I joined p411 and the first provider screened me by my business website. After that is took time to find ones that would be willing to see a newbie. But as you get more active it gets easier.

ALSO..and this is important. Treat them like a lady, be on time and have fun...treat her right and she will be sure you have fun! They all want return clients, make yourself one that she will always be happy to see again.
beachcomber789 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:24 PM   #18
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthawne View Post
Hi everyone, new here and new to the hobby. A friend of a friend recommended I start with Eccie. I have a few questions I was hoping someone could answer for me.

1- Is there a way to identify which girls are more "noob friendly" than others? I'm extremely inexperienced (think of a typical nerd who likes doing math problems for fun, that's me). Will they guide you through it like a "real girl" or do they expect you to just do whatever you want and then disappear?

2- I noticed some girls list age requirements (such as "prefer men over 40"). I'm 25. Will this prevent a lot of girls on here from wanting to go out with me because they think I'll be immature/unprofessional or something?

3- Since I have not seen any girls, how would I "verify" myself? I have no references. I also work for myself (trade currencies online) so no employment info, so I'm not sure how this would work. I do have an office building so would that work, insofar as she could come for a chat in the conference room to see that I'm a real person? I also have a pretty nice car (~$150k) so would that be enough to show that I'm not LE? (seems counterintuitive to expect that they would waste so much money just to bust 1 or 2 girls)

4- My friend asked how you know that LE/scammers aren't just making fake accounts and reviewing themselves to appear legitimate. I thought this was unlikely because they'd have to spread out the fake reviews over at least a few months to look real, and then all of that work would be wasted after 1 person comes on and reports them. So 6 months of work for 1 bust would be idiotic. Am I correct, or is there some truth to what he suggested?

5- Do girls prefer attractive guys? I don't look like Shrek or anything but I don't look like Brad Pitt either. I also have eczema/acne, I don't know if girls find that unattractive.

6- Are you supposed to wear a suit or something when you meet a girl? Or would I just show up in what I usually wear around the house (sweats and a batman t-shirt or something)?

Thanks in advance. btw I live in Houston
- Jordan
Drive that fancy car to Austin and I will hook you right up!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women