Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2019, 10:12 AM   #1
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NC/NS???

I am baffled...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2631615

I have no texts, PM's or emails from this person and I am looking through my inboxes.

My showcase and sig line has stated that I am unavailable til further notice, and I have stated that my father passed away in this thread here and that is why I have been unavailable.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2607596

Edit for exact post -

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061619864&postcount=7

I have never had a NC/NS, so I am baffled. I am also baffled why this member chose to put me on blase with a NO REVIEW for NC/NS instead of choosing to contact me to settle the issue.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 10:20 AM   #2
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn. I am sorry for your loss. I completely understand. I lost my grandmother last month. What a crappy thing for this guy to do. Especially right now. Anyhow, take care and I hope you come back soon.

Hugs,
Jess
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 10:35 AM   #3
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And to respond to allaboutthebbbj, I said I am baffled and looking through my inboxes. You are twisting my words. I am looking through everything.

I hate that I have to respond to clear things up that people are saying in a whole other forum.

Why did this guy put me on blast instead of clearing things up with me?
Old 07-19-2019, 10:38 AM   #4
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Its not shitty for him to write a NCNS. Im sorry for your loss but this guy reporting what he did is important information for other guys to see. You claiming you know nothing about this and never had contact with this guy surely doesnt make your case any stronger. Every rebuttal here always has a completely different story than whats being reported. This guy didnt bash you in any way at all yet here you are saying "the way some of you guys act and the antics you pull". You are way off base grouping people together.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 10:40 AM   #5
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

If what this guy reported is true then I am sure you know exactly what he is talking about. Its not hard to remember situations like these because they are rare, well at least for most.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:42 AM   #6
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are twisting my words to create more drama here. I have no idea what he reported or what he is talking about because I obviously cannot read the contents of a review. I can only go by what I can see. There is not even a date I can reference to so I can look that up.

It says date 7/19. That's all I have to refer to. I can promise you there was not a NC/NS that happened today.

I said I am looking through my inboxes.

What part of that do you not understand?

Also do you not see that my showcase is gone and it states I am unavailable???

What are you not understanding?
Old 07-19-2019, 10:45 AM   #7
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
You are twisting my words to create more drama here.

I said I am looking through my inboxes.

What part of that do you not understand?

Also do you not see that my showcase is gone and it states I am unavailable???

What are you not understanding?
I cant reveal whats in the ROS as that is against the rules. I am just stating the obvious. If what this guy reported is true then you would know exactly who he is and the exact situation. For you to claim you have no memoey of him at all just looks suspicious.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:48 AM   #8
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
Its not hard to remember situations like these because they are rare, well at least for most.
What are you implying here? So you are saying situations are rare for most, at least?

I have never had a NC/NS.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:49 AM   #9
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I cant reveal whats in the ROS as that is against the rules. I am just stating the obvious. If what this guy reported is true then you would know exactly who he is and the exact situation. For you to claim you have no memoey of him at all just looks suspicious.
As I said, I have no idea what he is saying.

Again, why didn't he contact me?
Old 07-19-2019, 10:49 AM   #10
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
If what this guy reported is true then I am sure you know exactly what he is talking about. Its not hard to remember situations like these because they are rare, well at least for most.
And they say I'm da foooking bad guy here. Like cmon man you can't be that cruel. The lady has mentioned that she lost her father on two occasions, which she didn't have to do. No one who had a relationship with their father is going be alright for a minute after their demise. Basic human compassion. You give someone a wide birth when tragedy like that strikes. I don't understand why anyone would act like you do. This is her moment when you guys should be sending her light. Who gives a foook that the dude lost a lil funky gas money and some time and didn't get to bust a nut. Her situation is way more important and in dealing with someone going through what she is going through the utmost care should be taken. Geez!!!!! Tooodlez......
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 10:53 AM   #11
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I've seen Katie. I don't know what happened to the other guy. I can only say that knowing her like I do.....I can't see her not telling the truth. That's just the way she is.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 10:53 AM   #12
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
And they say I'm da foooking bad guy here. Like cmon man you can't be that cruel. The lady has mentioned that she lost her father on two occasions, which she didn't have to do. No one who had a relationship with their father is going be alright for a minute after their demise. Basic human compassion. You give someone a wide birth when tragedy like that strikes. I don't understand why anyone would act like you do. This is her moment when you guys should be sending her light. Who gives a foook that the dude lost a lil funky gas money and some time and didn't get to bust a nut. Her situation is way more important and in dealing with someone going through what she is going through the utmost care should be taken. Geez!!!!! Tooodlez......
I thank you for your compassion Shine. I honestly do.

I am in tears right now. I have honestly tried to do the best I can.
Old 07-19-2019, 11:09 AM   #13
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Some people just can't help trolling the ladies around here.

CKatie I would just reach out to the gent and ask him to send you the info. Possibly in the middle of all that's going on you forgot about someone. Losing a close family member can distract you. That's understandable.
I hope that when you are ready you return.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 11:17 AM   #14
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Who gives a foook that the dude lost a lil funky gas money and some time and didn't get to bust a nut.
The next guy that wants to schedule and not drive all the way across town just to be ghosted. Thats "who gives a foook"
Old 07-19-2019, 11:18 AM   #15
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The next guy that wants to schedule and not drive all the way across town just to be ghosted. Thats "who gives a foook"
What is it that you have against me?

This was not a personal attack that I deliberately constructed against you, allaboutthebbbj. If you check my reviews, I have not been here the past couple of years purposely creating a rouse to deceive men just to get them to waste gas money. What would be the point of that? I haven't created some great scheme to fuck everyone over.

Again, I ask you, and you have not answered, why didn't he contact me himself?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women