Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2019, 04:45 PM   #16
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman77 View Post
Great tips. What's your thought process on checking-in after she shows up?

I check in first and meet the girl in the lobby. My room number is never disclosed.
I like to visually see her arrive and alone. I’ve already explained I’ll need a few minutes after she gets there. I just check in, go to the room, then text her the room number. She’s going to know it anyway when she goes thru the door so I don’t worry a lot about that point.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 06:12 PM   #17
1dirtfarmer
Gaining Momentum

Given numbers never worked out for me
1dirtfarmer is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 09:21 PM   #18
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

My odds over time were 1 in 2 times the number was legit.

I'd say I would meet up with said women maybe one out of every three or four times I got a number.

It was probably one in five that I got into bed.

I offered 10s 400, 9s 300, and 8s and below 200 but I would usually give them 300 the first time.

Weirdest thing about this was how many times I would have GFE++ sessions in club multiple times with a girl only to have a girl not want to meet OTC. I suspect it was often due to their having BFs, but I am not sure that was the only reason.
woodyboyd is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 09:32 PM   #19
mb60
Valued Poster

A stripper giving a number out is like tipping a dollar on stage. If I would have banged every girl that I got a number from. Well let's say I would be broke and not walking straight. Girls give numbers to keep you interested. What you do with it and how you work it is the real journey.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 05:03 AM   #20
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

The significance of a phone number has diminished now that it’s so easy to block someone or to have disposable numbers via a burner phone or an app. Dancers have “hobby phones” also.

I know some girls have a phone app, that they delete when not in the club so an SO won’t see it on their phone, and they only install it when they are at work.

I think the majority of girls that give out a number, especially to someone they just met, are building up a marketing database they can go to for the standard “come see me” texts when times are tough and the club is slow or bills are due. A few might want something more, but that’s a much smaller percentage.

Either way, having a number or Snapchat or instagram name to use for contact is better than not having it.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 12:15 PM   #21
sandman77
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyboyd View Post
Weirdest thing about this was how many times I would have GFE++ sessions in club multiple times with a girl only to have a girl not want to meet OTC. I suspect it was often due to their having BFs, but I am not sure that was the only reason.
Word. Extras in the club, no problem. OTC, “we’ll see”

I’ll also add this seems like a Dallas only problem. I meet dancers all the time in other cities who are more than willing to come back to the hotel with me. Maybe it’s because I’m more aggressive when I travel? I doubt my game changes that much when on the road.
sandman77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:37 PM   #22
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman77 View Post
I’ll also add this seems like a Dallas only problem. I meet dancers all the time in other cities who are more than willing to come back to the hotel with me. Maybe it’s because I’m more aggressive when I travel? I doubt my game changes that much when on the road.
Where have you gone Sandman? Here is my list.

In Pinellas Country, Florida (where Tampa and Clearwater are), the first place I got a lap dance back in the late 80s, early 90s, it is against the law to give out your phone number. I guess it's treated as prostitution. Still, I pulled out two dancers for OTC over the years, but that was the exception.

In Phoenix, I went to two clubs. One club, Bourbon Street Circus, was a no go. The other, Highlighter, was great. I got two numbers and was with a 10 for a whole night for 300. She was psycho but great in the sack.

I am trying to think of other places. Detroit, Houston, New Orleans, and Vegas were no problem with OTC action but San Francisco, at least Mitchell Brothers, which had the hottest women, was problematic but you could get some covered action in the club. And Montreal was a no go as well.

The best club in North America though is Hong Kong in TJ, Mexico, which has boatloads of women and a hotel on premise. There is nothing like a strip club where all the women are hos.
woodyboyd is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:38 PM   #23
sandman77
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyboyd View Post
Where have you gone Sandman?
Tampa was my first OTC. Don’t remember the club’s name, but next to the airport and stadium. Really meshed with her personality wise. She asked for VIP and I said too bad I can’t pay you what the house is charging me. She said why not?

Spent 3 weeks a month for nine months in Houston. Soooo many strip climbs. (No kidding guys, like 20 or so). Soo easy, but a lot of low quality girls. End up seeing only two smoking hot girls Gold Cup on a regular basis.

New Orleans, three day guys weekend. Hit every strip club on Bourbon. Still don’t understand the lap dance ATM machines...

Austin, Tulsa, NYC. Now that I think about, I did strike out in NYC, but the place had an organized crime vibe and I didn’t want get tied up with a pimp or worse.

Portland is on my wishlist. I hear they have the most strip clubs per capita and they all cater to specific tastes. (Tatted girls, club for that. Hairy girls, club for that etc.). So is Miami. I missed guys weekend there last year and I keep hearing about the “best looking strippers in the world”.
sandman77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:26 PM   #24
AhnSolo
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I have gotten a lot of numbers from dancers. Only one resulted in OTC action and it was free. We had a few months of getting together and having a lot of fun. Truth be told, I know she was falling for me. Ended it for that reason, but she was great.
AhnSolo is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 02:47 PM   #25
Dallas Cooper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Oasis in Atlanta is a nude club with full bar that has little rooms that are curtained off. If I remember correctly it was c-note for 30 min you bring the girl in for dances the waitress comes in for drinks and offers a condom for five bucks the bouncer stands outside the room on look out. Make you deal with the dancer and have at it on the couch. And take out was just as easy... Pink Pony was also easy for take out
Dallas Cooper is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 03:29 PM   #26
KoreanKonnoisseur
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

The majority of these skanks are nowhere near worth what they want to charge OTC. They are all tricks.
KoreanKonnoisseur is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women