Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2019, 07:55 PM   #1
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Have you ever turned down a BJ

I have, yes it’s true - lol but it happened as I describe

We had put out an advertisement for an office girl, it was not particularly a great job at face value but for the right person it was a good job that could easily have led to good advancement for a regular 40 hr a week long term job for someone who did not have a college degree but was still a great organized person.

Not bragging on myself as a hiring manager, thats not it, I’m just saying that I’m in control

So we put this ad out for an office person and so many girls applied that it was hardly possible to pick a winner,,,was every hour of every day for a week I had females coming in,,,had strippers, police/ fire department dispatchers, old ladies, young ladies, it was a complete overload.

But this one little shy girl comes in one morning and she had nothing to offer as a hire-able person. Never had a job before that lasted more than a few months, she talked about her family life and that she is an only child and now lives with her grandmother who is sick and has hardly any income, said she knew she wasn’t qualified but said she had something else to offer,,,and than, out of nowhere (and she said, passionately, that she needs a job too take care of her grandmother and that she would do anything I needed done if I would hire her)

So we talked about the job, and where have you worked before, and what are you doing now, and how’s the job search been going. The interview was going no-where...so I ended it with the “I’m not hiring today but am reviewing all applicants and will call you back next week with a yes or no”

So the interview is over and we both stand up and she reaches out and touches my chest pretty little girl,,,says again that she has to have a job and says again “I will do anything if you will hire me”

Well my hormones were getting aroused at this point and I said,,, “I’m sorry, but I don’t know what you mean by anything ?” she, still touching my chest, she started to bend at her knees and then lowered herself onto her knees and was looking up at me,,,she grabs my belt buckle and started to pull away at that and my pant zipper, and I was caressing her head now and this had turned into a surreal moment.

But me,,,being a master of my urges and a member of eccie I knew to never accept a blow job without an agreed upon price. That and I am a professional,,,I looked down at her and said,,,”NoNo sweetheart,,” it’s obvious that you want to suck my dick right now and I want to let you, but I can’t promise you a job if you do it.

So that’s it, she got up and walked out of the interview disappointed.
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:41 PM   #2
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Well damn hope you kept the info and reached out to help her later that day ? Lol

But yeah that definitely could have turned into something you might not have wanted it to ... or could it ??

I was at a party years ago and most everyone left for the evening except my best friends on and off girlfriend.. ex at the time. I was buzzed as was she we go at it making out clothes started to come off and she has the nicest set of titties I was all over them she goes down for a blowjob and I stop her told her to stop I couldn’t do this to my best friend cuz I knew they would be back together in less then a week she didn’t seemed pissed got dressed and she left. Week later they were together.
About 4 month later I moved to Pensacola and came back to visit about 6 month after that and my best friend was with a new chick now married to her. Heard that the ex was with her old boyfriend and was married. Missed the opportunity to catch up with her between all the break ups and hookups but yeah I turned one down.
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 09:04 PM   #3
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Whats her number?
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 09:45 PM   #4
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavemore View Post
Well damn hope you kept the info and reached out to help her later that day ? Lol

But yeah that definitely could have turned into something you might not have wanted it to ... or could it ??

I was at a party years ago and most everyone left for the evening except my best friends on and off girlfriend.. ex at the time. I was buzzed as was she we go at it making out clothes started to come off and she has the nicest set of titties I was all over them she goes down for a blowjob and I stop her told her to stop I couldn’t do this to my best friend cuz I knew they would be back together in less then a week she didn’t seemed pissed got dressed and she left. Week later they were together.
About 4 month later I moved to Pensacola and came back to visit about 6 month after that and my best friend was with a new chick now married to her. Heard that the ex was with her old boyfriend and was married. Missed the opportunity to catch up with her between all the break ups and hookups but yeah I turned one down.
Girlfriend revenge bj—-hell yes!

I bet your still regretting that one,,,do you have her contact info?
Old 05-21-2019, 09:47 PM   #5
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Whats her number?
So your hiring right now huh?...lol
Old 05-22-2019, 02:16 PM   #6
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
So your hiring right now huh?...lol
Everyday I visit this site Im hiring!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:21 PM   #7
mj850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

bc1969 just got off a ban and is already trying to start shit. Fictional and delusional posts are always entertaining though
Btw Laney is no longer available so who will be your provider adversary be now?
mj850 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women