Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Encounter Reports - North and East Texas
Encounter Reports - North and East Texas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2021, 10:17 PM   #1
Studmuffin6969
Registered Member

Encounters: 7
Default Encounter: Blake

Date: 9-28-2021
Name: Blake
User ID:: N/a
Phone: 409-363-9036
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://beaumont.skipthegames.com/fe...e/179168554143
City: Beaumont
State: Texas
Address: Her house
Activities: Gf Bbj bbk9 bbmish bbcg creampie
Hair Length and Color: Blonde short hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bigger than the pics. Big nice boobs. No ass. Face lot older than pics. She uses filters
Recommendation: Yes
Studmuffin6969 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 08:50 AM   #2
Laxus2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

One thing I will never do is bb a hooker. I doubt they actually know their status of anything, much less the other person and does like a high-school kid by "You clean?" And "yeah, you?" I heard some say she's a catchfish and others not mind.
Laxus2012 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 10:31 AM   #3
planemech01
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Definitely a Ballsy move bud
planemech01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 11:43 PM   #4
BDJ1969
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I don’t believe she did BB. She asked me if I would stop by the store before and she used them for everything. This sounds preposterous. And I got comments on my post about how it was wrong that because she I didn’t give me a BBBJ! Incase anyone does know this that’s just as unsafe as the other! So to flip flop one vs the other is crazy. But I don’t believe she did anything uncovered and she has a very nice tush!
BDJ1969 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 12:38 AM   #5
Laxus2012
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDJ1969 View Post
I don’t believe she did BB. She asked me if I would stop by the store before and she used them for everything. This sounds preposterous. And I got comments on my post about how it was wrong that because she I didn’t give me a BBBJ! Incase anyone does know this that’s just as unsafe as the other! So to flip flop one vs the other is crazy. But I don’t believe she did anything uncovered and she has a very nice tush!
Just want to correct you, bbbj is much safer than unprotected vaginal. Oral cavity is not as favorable for conditions for STIs to thrive. You will never get HIV from oral, there has never been a proven case. Hsv2 rarely lives there, as well as syphilis in heterosexual meetings but spreading more in MSM in recent years orally. The main risk is gonorrhea and chlamydia, but odds are much lower. It's very hard to transmit either from penis to oral, then hard to transmit oral to penis so both ways are n working in your favor. In heterosexual encounters at least.
Old 10-08-2021, 07:26 AM   #6
Bed shaker
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

+1
Bed shaker is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 09:55 PM   #7
Thickchicklover
Registered Member

She asked me to stop by the store too..Glad I did..The pics are definitely filtered
Thickchicklover is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 10:15 AM   #8
BDJ1969
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxus2012 View Post
Just want to correct you, bbbj is much safer than unprotected vaginal. Oral cavity is not as favorable for conditions for STIs to thrive. You will never get HIV from oral, there has never been a proven case. Hsv2 rarely lives there, as well as syphilis in heterosexual meetings but spreading more in MSM in recent years orally. The main risk is gonorrhea and chlamydia, but odds are much lower. It's very hard to transmit either from penis to oral, then hard to transmit oral to penis so both ways are n working in your favor. In heterosexual encounters at least.
Although you think it’s much safer I can promise you that toy are taking a chance on catching an STI. Read your info again because unprotected oral sex is not safe sex. And also I can promise you that this lady is much safer and cleaner than the other girls I’ve come into contact with.
Old 10-12-2021, 02:20 PM   #9
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Always remember the rule of YMMV. What she does with somebody, might be different with somebody else.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 02:27 PM   #10
Laxus2012
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDJ1969 View Post
Although you think it’s much safer I can promise you that toy are taking a chance on catching an STI. Read your info again because unprotected oral sex is not safe sex. And also I can promise you that this lady is much safer and cleaner than the other girls I’ve come into contact with.
I'll be sure to tell Dr Hook, and Dr Handsfield they are wrong. All their years of studying infectious disease and specializing in sexual infections are a waste of time because people online know more. I know exactly what I said, I mentioned there are risks, and the main ones in heterosexual sexual encounters and even included syphilis being prominent in MSM orally. Not going back and forth though, this will be my last post ITT. I know that anyone else reading, that has reviewed BBBJ, already know the risk as well, whether it be high or low.
Old 10-12-2021, 09:37 PM   #11
BDJ1969
Registered Member

Quote:
I'll be sure to tell Dr Hook, and Dr Handsfield they are wrong. All their years of studying infectious disease and specializing in sexual infections are a waste of time because people online know more. I know exactly what I said, I mentioned there are risks, and the main ones in heterosexual sexual encounters and even included syphilis being prominent in MSM orally. Not going back and forth though, this will be my last post ITT. I know that anyone else reading, that has reviewed BBBJ, already know the risk as well, whether it be high or low.
So you think you take a bigger risk gettin it from one hole and not the other? I say a hole is a hole and your 1902 information is really outdated bull crap? One hole is just infectious as the other. https://medlineplus.gov/sexuallytran...ddiseases.html
Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Also called: Sexually transmitted infections, STDs, Venereal disease ... The contact is usually vaginal, oral, and anal sex. I says hole is a hole and call me crazy but if you can catch from one hole you can definitely catch it from any hole! Studies have established that women have a higher biological risk for contracting STIs than men, with a higher probability of transmission from men to women than vice versa.
Old 10-13-2021, 05:14 AM   #12
woodturner123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

In the immortal words of the Snap-On Tools salesman
“don’t be a fool vulcanize that tool”
woodturner123456 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 06:54 AM   #13
Redrum TX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Thats a Beaumont provider review for you, enough said!
Redrum TX is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 06:29 AM   #14
BDJ1969
Registered Member

Quote:
One thing I will never do is bb a hooker. I doubt they actually know their status of anything, much less the other person and does like a high-school kid by "You clean?" And "yeah, you?" I heard some say she's a catchfish and others not mind.
And do you like anyone because you sound like a miserable old lady that hasn’t been banged right?! I mean you start this comment crap on Blake… we get it you don’t like her. Probably never saw her but ok but you do this with lots of others too. Look we get it. You don’t like anyone so how’s bout you keep you fowl hater comments to yourself. You see someone like someone you don’t keep scrolling because what others like you don’t and what you like others might not. WE ALREADY KNOW YOU DONT LIKE BLAKE AND MICHELLE. You’ve made it Christal Clear! Now I did text blake from my work phone and asked if she did BB
And she said hell no and a few other choice words, said she doesn’t play Russian roulette. I already knew she wasn’t nasty but I wanted to see what she’d say. So no she’s not nasty and the peach is pristine.
Old 10-19-2021, 08:05 AM   #15
Bed shaker
Premium Access

Encounters: 36
Default Blake does not BB anyone!

Blake does not and will not BB anyone! I speak from experience and other well known mongers here can verify the same so……. The question is why would a new member of the board state an obvious untruth in his only review on this board? Seeking access to premium membership? If so for what purpose?

In this day and age especially with the new laws we should have a way to verify members to insure a prospective member is a monger or provider and not otherwise.

Be careful out there!
Bed shaker is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Blake - Beaumont - STG - 409-363-9036

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women