Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-09-2017, 02:21 PM   #31
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbusMilitis View Post

The OP was not about a sting. It was about why she never does bbfs...and the Wichita welcome wagon sprung into action.

A wise moderator once told me that the board worked best when the members policed themselves...which is apparently now forbidden, if the Wichita welcome wagon trips in their own pile of shit and need a lifeline.
Careful there bro...

You could get accused of beating up on the local gentlemen..
Old 09-10-2017, 02:09 PM   #32
Jazzhater
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Careful there bro...

You could get accused of beating up on the local gentlemen..
Malware, You seemed to skip over the point that the OP brought up the topic of bbfs and then feigned outrage over a stupid joke/comment about her topic of discussion.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:03 PM   #33
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzhater View Post
Malware, You seemed to skip over the point that the OP brought up the topic of bbfs and then feigned outrage over a stupid joke/comment about her topic of discussion.
This is so confusing...
The joke is in private and has been in private since before you registered and since you don't have premium access, you cannot read it..And after all...you claimed earlier that you had not seen it.

Can you explain??

How do you know the joke is stupid?
Old 09-10-2017, 04:51 PM   #34
Jazzhater
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
This is so confusing...
The joke is in private and has been in private since before you registered and since you don't have premium access, you cannot read it..And after all...you claimed earlier that you had not seen it.

Can you explain??

How do you know the joke is stupid?
You're certainly confused, I'll give you that. If the joke had been funny the responses to it would have been much different so it doesn't take a lot of deductive power to assume it was stupid. And though I have not seen it, when did I claim earlier that I had not seen it? I will be happy to explain anything to you Malware, it just may take small words and crayons to do it. Luckily for you, I'm very patient. Again, you skipped over the point that the OP brought up a very touchy subject and then pretended she was insulted that anyone would speak of it. Can you explain??
Old 09-10-2017, 05:15 PM   #35
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh this is quite humorous now.

Just like the trolling on Facebook ,pinterest, linked in ect..

Thanks for the publicity. I am loving the new requests that are coming my way from men who are traveling here as well as the most helpful advice from members here re: security.

Ah, Malware, that's funny lol

I let you get to me with your bipolar bs last week, and admittedly showed my ass. However, I also know how to cover my ass. That's exactly why I booted you off my website this afternoon. LOLOL......

Keep trolling me please, because now, the only person who looks like an ass is you.

My initial point was I don't offer bbfs, I don't give a fuck who does and I did find quite an interesting list last night on another site that lists who provides bbfs.

it should be discussed. I do find it deplorable that it is so expected during a session now.

So, that's it. I won't answer this foolishness any longer. Providers complain about no solidarity here, clients complain that providers bitch too much.

keep it up jazzhater aka all of the other little alias' you think you're so clever in using.

I'm enjoying this clusterfuck. LOL,

Happy Sunday,
Jazz
Old 09-10-2017, 05:21 PM   #36
Jazzhater
BANNED

I didn't realize that it was ok to use someone's actual name in reply to a comment!!!!!! I assume you will now be banned for life for outing me you conniving bitch!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2017, 05:26 PM   #37
Jazzhater
BANNED

The moderators have been notified, you just crossed the line big time!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2017, 05:28 PM   #38
Jazzhater
BANNED

Too late for your little edit, I screen saved it.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:31 PM   #39
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

awww come on now. You made up a fb profile, while on my site, and shared my blog and everything else with your comments.

it's an alias' - which actually does track back to who you really are, which I definitely did NOT share. Interesting how that happens eh?

*gasp* kind of like you calling clients and making them aware of women's only information.

If I do, well I do.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:54 PM   #40
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
awww come on now. You made up a fb profile, while on my site, and shared my blog and everything else with your comments.

it's an alias' - which actually does track back to who you really are, which I definitely did NOT share. Interesting how that happens eh?

*gasp* kind of like you calling clients and making them aware of women's only information.

If I do, well I do.
Wow lady! That's the second person you've outed in a week! I know you're good friends with Scorpio, which is why you get away with so much of your BS, but surely this will not stand!
Old 09-10-2017, 06:00 PM   #41
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

another troll! Hooray!

As I previously stated, if I am banned then I am.

You, joker you, lolol... right? lolol

My friendship with Scorpio has nothing to do with this. When this shit started, before your quality joking, I contacted another mod regarding my actions as well as retaliation.

Please, though, continue to admonish me. After all, I refused to see you, so of course here we are.

Still amused....
Old 09-10-2017, 06:06 PM   #42
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
another troll! Hooray!

As I previously stated, if I am banned then I am.

You, joker you, lolol... right? lolol

My friendship with Scorpio has nothing to do with this. When this shit started, before your quality joking, I contacted another mod regarding my actions as well as retaliation.

Please, though, continue to admonish me. After all, I refused to see you, so of course here we are.

Still amused....
There is nothing funny about outing people, you are one hateful person! And it's funny that you keep saying that you refused to see me when I was the one who opted to not see you because of your age, price and prima donna attitude; ring a bell? Also, I am sure that your relationship with the moderator has gotten you this far, I guess we will see how much further he is willing to break the rules for you. Good luck!
Old 09-10-2017, 06:09 PM   #43
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Mr Woodcock, if you or anyone else has evidence of outing, which would be listing real names or a link to real world information, please RTM said evidence or provide a link of same to me and JCM800 in a private message, and of course, the moderators will investigate.

Guidelines are guidelines.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:16 PM   #44
Jazzhater
BANNED

She quickly edited it when I called her out on it but I was able to save it. Not only that she has admitted to it. I will attempt to send you the screenshot but the guidelines don't seem to apply to your good friend Jazz Jewel!
Old 09-10-2017, 06:22 PM   #45
Guest090920
Account Disabled

You may send the screenshot to Kansas@eccie.net.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women