Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-27-2022, 03:53 PM   #1
TrmDD
DD Delicious Dahlia

User ID: 547975
Default Crybaby didn't get his way

The last few reviews I have gotten are simply not true. In the main review I'm talking about the eccie user turd Ferguson wrote that we did several activities that didn't happen and I'm not even sure who he is but I have never done some of the activities listed, what makes me so upset about this is that it says I did these things uncovered and then the next review was wrote by a man that I do remember seeing and he has said he talked to the guy that wrote the previous one.It seems to me they are friends or something because, he seeing that I am overly nice and was trying to please him completely took advantage of the situation and more less lmk that he would also be writing a review and then pretty much acted like he should have the right to stay past his time and wanted to do more after the alarm went off even though he had already finished but he knew he had me scared to tell him no and now since whoever turd Ferguson is apparently thinks this is a game has almost ruined me cause I'm safe but since then I've only been getting calls from guys that don't want to be safe and I'm not doing that it has affected me greatly and it's not ok. I take what I do seriously and have always been safe and I also read somewhere that the user TF is in a wheelchair I think which is odd to me that he says these activities took place because I live upstairs in a apartment there is no elevator and like I said I don't know who he even is but I do know I can't carry him upstairs to my apartment so I'm not sure who I made mad but I wasn't aware that I had made anyone mad it was not my intention. I am safe and this wasn't true and I don't deserve this it needs to be taken down and whoever you are you should be ashamed
Old 03-27-2022, 05:10 PM   #2
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Thread closed while Staff Conducts Investigation as required by Guideline # 23.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women