Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160595
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2015, 12:09 PM   #1
jack16232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Two reviews on same provider within days

The review below was by the same member on the same provider within days. Isn't the policy to have 6 months between reviews on a provider by the same person?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1261226
jack16232 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 01:09 PM   #2
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Pimps get special privileges.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 03:35 PM   #3
TxnPrd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I'm not her pimp and I did not know about the rule.
TxnPrd is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 05:53 PM   #4
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

You can write a review on the same provider within hours if you may damn please.

The rule is that you may not get Premium Access credit for a review of the same provider within a six week period (not six months).

But... If the modtard approving reviews is asleep at the wheel and grants you credit, then good on you! You've beat the system. You can easily accumulate years of PA that way.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 07:54 PM   #5
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Simon is correct. If you see the same provider every week you can write a review for each session. However, if it is the same session in a 90 Day period you will not get review credit.

But, I sleep with one eye open and realize Hobbiest Math, Hooker Math, and Pimp Math are not the same.

Here is the loophole. You can obtain credit for seeing and reviewing the same provider if the session is not the same.

If you see & review the provider -

Week 1 for vaginal sex only.
Week 2 for Greek only
Week 3 for Oral only,

They are considered 3 different types of sessions and you may receive credit for them as long as the review meets the requirements. Keep in mind that you used up your variety in those reviews and by reviewing the same provider again within 90 Days, PA will not be granted.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 08:07 PM   #6
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Also,

Do keep in mind that it is up to the moderator's discretion to give or take away Premium Access credit.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:18 PM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I thought it was 90 days between reviews for credit?
The PA credit itself is 6 weeks
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 10:33 PM   #8
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Does it really matter that he likes to write reviews on her? She's my friend. I have guys that write reviews on me every visit. I know there are many other providers who have clients who write constant reviews on them. So may I ask why you felt the need to single my friend out? Do you think she's fake? If you look at the most recent pics that she posted....I took those on MY bed. Which you can tell if you look at my pictures. Just curious why you're complaining about a guy writing reviews about her....
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 11:46 PM   #9
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya Milani View Post
Does it really matter that he likes to write reviews on her? She's my friend. I have guys that write reviews on me every visit. I know there are many other providers who have clients who write constant reviews on them. So may I ask why you felt the need to single my friend out? Do you think she's fake? If you look at the most recent pics that she posted....I took those on MY bed. Which you can tell if you look at my pictures. Just curious why you're complaining about a guy writing reviews about her....
Does it really matter that she is your friend?

Does it really matter where the pics were taken?

Why does it matter if this guy has a questions about reviews?

It has nothing to do with you or the provider mentioned.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:45 AM   #10
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I thought it was 90 days between reviews for credit?
The PA credit itself is 6 weeks
You obviously have no idea of what you are talking about. You must be a newbie.
Old 01-04-2015, 05:33 AM   #11
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

question Von speiler. would ass licking be a separately reviewable event? how about a footjob? I'm just trying to get this straight in my head since I'm a stickler for the rules.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 07:04 AM   #12
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Many "veteran" hobbyists will tend to discount the credibility of a reviewer who constantly and consistently posts about only one or maybe two providers.

imo, that reviewer is no doubt telling his true story, but, due to his repeated sessions with that provider, quite likely his experiences will be way above those available to a hobbyist seeing her for the first time.

That said, I quite frequently repeat sessions with certain ladies (I tend to sniff most of the the flowers in the valley and return to a few of them from time to time), but unless they want a second (third or fourth) review due to business needs or in some instances, greatly improved service levels, my next review will be months later.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 07:30 AM   #13
TxnPrd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Many "veteran" hobbyists will tend to discount the credibility of a reviewer who constantly and consistently posts about only one or maybe two providers.

imo, that reviewer is no doubt telling his true story, but, due to his repeated sessions with that provider, quite likely his experiences will be way above those available to a hobbyist seeing her for the first time.

That said, I quite frequently repeat sessions with certain ladies (I tend to sniff most of the the flowers in the valley and return to a few of them from time to time), but unless they want a second (third or fourth) review due to business needs or in some instances, greatly improved service levels, my next review will be months later.
While doing my research when I started on this site, I did see a lot of threads where the member was either blasted for multiple reviews on the same girl or called her "Pimp" as it appeared to have happened to me. However, a newbie such as I was/am, needs to establish himself so that the provider options opens up. That was why I did more than one review on 2 separate ladies. On a side note, I REALLY enjoyed their company and have seen them more than twice. I limited my reviews to 2 per lady.
TxnPrd is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 10:05 AM   #14
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde -question Von speiler. would ass licking be a separately reviewable event? how about a footjob? I'm just trying to get this straight in my head since I'm a stickler for the rules.
Again, as Simon stated, it's up to the Mod. This is where being Subjective and Objective come into play for a Moderator and the Hobbiest.

Back on the previous board I used to only see the same 3 girls every week. Each one had their own special talents and I saw each for the same thing. I wrote multiple reviews for each and the repetitive reviews were rejected due reviewing the same gal for the same activities within 90 days.

The Mod knew each review was legit and told me that if I saw the same girl and reviewed her multiple times, if the sessions were different, would be considered a new review even with the same provider. This is how I look at it when I evaluate a review.

So yes flinde, if you see a gal for full service this week and reviewed her, then visited her & reviewed her within 90 days just to lick her asshole clean allowing you to drink milk and cookies off it, then yes, I would approve it. As well as buy you a drink and offer you a mint at the next social.

More reviews are rejected by the following items missing. Many guys are using their phones to post reviews and leaving out the following which will be rejected.
Contact info - Web site, showcase link, email, phone #
Saying See ROS instead of listing activities
Saying Special instead of the actual fee
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 11:41 AM   #15
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
You obviously have no idea of what you are talking about. You must be a newbie.
Obviously
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women