Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews
Default weekend line up

when did the "weekend lineup" have a posting time frame? let me clarify...a certain "time limit" like from say 6am - 9pm?

The Weekend Lineup - San Antonio Weekend Provider Ad Forum - Verified Providers on ECCIE who participate in our various discussion forums are invited to place an additional ad each week to announce your weekend availability. You may place an ad in this forum once each week, from Thursday through Sunday, in addition to your weekly ad in the main Provider Ad forum. You are welcome to use images in your ads in this forum as well.

it just states thur - sun.
so me thinks....1.someone made a mistake. ill just leave it at 1....for now.

that is all folks
Old 03-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default hmm..not everyone knows

well..heres an ad...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=181067
posted on thur 2.24. 5:07am.
her ad is not in "compliance" and its "still" there
how about that?!

did the rles just become enforceable bc i "broke" one?
Old 03-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Look at the first thread in the Provider Ads - San Antonio forum...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19227

The forth and fifth paragraphs state...

Quote:
The Weekend Lineup is our weekend availability forum, and you are welcome to post a weekend ad there each week, in addition to your post in the Provider Ad section. (A good routine to follow is to post your main Provider Ad on Mondays when we have the largest viewership of members and guests, and then post your Weekend Ad on Thursdays. This will give you the greatest exposure to the readers, both member and guest)

The Weekend Lineup forums are open from Thursday 6am to Sunday 9pm.You may place your post in those forums anytime within that window. You are free to use images in your posts in both the Provider Ad forums and also The Weekend Lineup as long as they are compliant with our public forum image guidelines.
The bold lettering is mine.

The staff tries its best to enforce the guidelines here but we are only human. That is why each post has the icon on its left. If you see an ad or any other post that you believe to be in violation of the Forum or Advertising Guidelines, please click on the icon to the left of the post. This will allow staff to more easily find and address it.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #4
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

so i have to go to provider ads...t read about the weekend lineup? thats cool.
so whats the point of the paragraph under "weekend lineup"?
is her ad still there?
and lets be real here mokoa...the little "rtm" or triangle...does no good when it comes to san antonio. or maybe the function doesnt work if i click on it.

how do i expect "someone" to actually do their job when i click on a triangle...when nothing happens if i pm them directly?

idk why..but some for reason...i get an instant reply from a "mod" when i go public. but im still awaiting a reply from my 2 pm's sent in november.

eh...well thanks for clearing up the board & enfrcing the rules. (when it comes to me)....way to go guys
Old 03-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #5
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
so i have to go to provider ads...t read about the weekend lineup? thats cool.
so whats the point of the paragraph under "weekend lineup"?
is her ad still there?
and lets be real here mokoa...the little "rtm" or triangle...does no good when it comes to san antonio. or maybe the function doesnt work if i click on it.

how do i expect "someone" to actually do their job when i click on a triangle...when nothing happens if i pm them directly?

idk why..but some for reason...i get an instant reply from a "mod" when i go public. but im still awaiting a reply from my 2 pm's sent in november.

eh...well thanks for clearing up the board & enfrcing the rules. (when it comes to me)....way to go guys
From what I recall, all providers upon receiving the title "Verified Provider" receive a PM with the links to things like Provider ad information, etc. Maybe you did not get it but I do remember sending to many providers and still had many questions and a couple at socials providers told me they never even read the letter!

sixx
Old 03-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #6
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

MsPrittiKitti became a Verified Provider before I started moderating so I do not know if she was sent the letter.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #7
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your not the only one who has this issue. There are certain members who are being ignored in SA when it comes to RTM and or contacting personally Mokoa. This issue has been brought to the owners attention.

It's one thing to be too busy to tend to everything members need help with. It's another thing to blatantly ignore certain members all together (after having read their PM) all while said Mod participates across the board in various threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
and lets be real here mokoa...the little "rtm" or triangle...does no good when it comes to san antonio.

Old 03-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #8
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

My experience with Mokoa has always been that what he does typically takes time, and research, PMing back and forth, etc. I've always been patient with him because I know he's not here to just answer messages from me, or simply take care of requests, without doing the requisite homework.

It's no wonder he's so busy, when people complain about an ad posted 53 minutes too early.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #9
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's good to know you've had good experience & receive a response from said Mod. Yet some of us haven't been so lucky to receive the same respectful response. Some still waiting months for a reply from said Mod. Esp when said mod read a PM help request 7min after it was sent. (mnths ago).
One can only be patient for so long until they finally realize that they're being ignored by the person who's position on the board is to help when help is needed/asked for. Yet said person is flirting gleefully in various threads across the board rather than responding back to those who seek his help etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmith2010 View Post
My experience with Mokoa has always been that what he does typically takes time, and research, PMing back and forth, etc. I've always been patient with him because I know he's not here to just answer messages from me, or simply take care of requests, without doing the requisite homework.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #10
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Your not the only one who has this issue. There are certain members who are being ignored in SA when it comes to RTM and or contacting personally Mokoa. This issue has been brought to the owners attention.

It's one thing to be too busy to tend to everything members need help with. It's another thing to blatantly ignore certain members all together (after having read their PM) all while said Mod participates across the board in various threads.
Not everything one RTM's is something that requires action. That is Mod 101. You make it seem like whenever anyone RTM's something it is valid. You are alerting staff. Don't assume that Mokoa is the only one who can see what someone from SA RTM's. ALL staff can see it. Mokoa is not the only one on staff in SA.

You can't tell anyone how to spend their time on this site. There is nothing that says ANY mod must spend all of their spare time doing mod duties. You would not know since you are not on staff or never have been. You do a great job of talking about things that you know nothing about. I could have said that you speak out of your ass most of the time but I am trying to work on being a kinder, gentler, sixx....

Remember the makes it all better....

Love,

sixx
Old 03-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #11
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Wow 69 reviews, you really take your job seriously, lol J/K.

Just the thought of that makes me tired.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #12
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all don't assume to know how I or anyone personally contact a Mod. I'm not stupid and have a clear understanding how RTM work and I know damn well that all staff can see an RTM. I don't need to be on staff to know that.
There's a BIG difference in RTM and personally contacting a MOD via PM and said Mod reads it and ignores said member. Esp when said member is seeking help of any kind. And NO I'm not just speaking of myself.

And no where did I indicate how a member should spend their time on the board. Don't twist words around.
You can say I speak out my ass all you want. Your board stalking of me has been noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Not everything one RTM's is something that requires action. That is Mod 101. You make it seem like whenever anyone RTM's something it is valid. You are alerting staff. Don't assume that Mokoa is the only one who can see what someone from SA RTM's. ALL staff can see it. Mokoa is not the only one on staff in SA.

You can't tell anyone how to spend their time on this site. There is nothing that says ANY mod must spend all of their spare time doing mod duties. You would not know since you are not on staff or never have been. You do a great job of talking about things that you know nothing about. I could have said that you speak out of your ass most of the time but I am trying to work on being a kinder, gentler, sixx....

Remember the make it all better....

Love,

sixx
Old 03-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #13
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
. Your board stalking of me has been noted.
LOL..........

You can't tell me where I can or can't post. When I see something I will comment if I feel like it. You have that right too!

It has been noted? Take more notes, take a picture... do what you want!

Besides, I don't do FS with amazons unless its a freebie... you offering or you are more than welcome to try out for the top 10.. I am about to debut that....

sixx
Old 03-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #14
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

The topic of this thread is The Weekend Lineup. Please keep all discussion in this thread to that topic.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:47 PM   #15
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

hey jsmith! *waves*
my 2nd post was an example.
i posted an ad...maybe an hr or 2..after 9pm...and it probably an hr after that i was pm'ed.

that! was quick justice! lol.
if i broke the rle fine..but dont just apply the rules to me. that is my issue.

when i sent my issue back in nov...i sent it to 3mods. but have since learned sa doesnt have 3mods...that just hasnt been updated.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women