Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2018, 07:46 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Federal Judge Opens Discovery Into Clinton Email Usage

Tick, tick, tick ...

Quote:
Federal Judge Opens Discovery Into Clinton Email Usage

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that, in a ruling excoriating both the U.S. Departments of State and Justice, U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth has ordered both agencies to join Judicial Watch in submitting a proposed schedule for discovery into whether Hillary Clinton sought to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a private email system and whether the State Department acted in “bad faith” by failing to disclose knowledge of the email system. The decision comes in a FOIA lawsuit related to the Benghazi terrorist attack.

Specially, Lamberth ruled:
… the Court ORDERS the parties to meet and confer to plan discovery into (a) whether Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email while Secretary of State was an intentional attempt to evade FOIA; (b) whether the State Department’s attempts to settle this case in late 2014 and early 2015 amounted to bad faith; and (c) whether State has adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s requests.
Terming Clinton’s use of her private email system, “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency,” Lamberth wrote in his MEMORANDUM OPINION:
… his [President Barack Obama’s] State and Justice Departments fell far short. So far short that the court questions, even now, whether they are acting in good faith. Did Hillary Clinton use her private email as Secretary of State to thwart this lofty goal [Obama announced standard for transparency]? Was the State Department’s attempt to settle this FOIA case in 2014 an effort to avoid searching – and disclosing the existence of – Clinton’s missing emails? And has State ever adequately searched for records in this case?

At best, State’s attempt to pass-off its deficient search as legally adequate during settlement negotiations was negligence born out of incompetence. At worst, career employees in the State and Justice Departments colluded to scuttle public scrutiny of Clinton, skirt FOIA, and hoodwink this Court.
Turning his attention to the Department of Justice, Lamberth wrote:
The current Justice Department made things worse. When the government last appeared before the Court, counsel claimed, ‘it is not true to say we misled either Judicial Watch or the Court.’ When accused of ‘doublespeak,’ counsel denied vehemently, feigned offense, and averred complete candor. When asked why State masked the inadequacy of its initial search, counsel claimed that the officials who initially responded to Judicial Watch’s request didn’t realize Clinton’s emails were missing, and that it took them two months to ‘figure out what was going on’… Counsel’s responses strain credulity. [citations omitted]
The Court granted discovery because the government’s response to the Judicial Watch Benghazi FOIA request for Clinton emails “smacks of outrageous conduct.”

Citing an email (uncovered as a result of Judicial Watch’s lawsuit) that Hillary Clinton acknowledged that Benghazi was a terrorist attack immediately after it happened, Judge Lamberth asked:
Did State know Clinton deemed the Benghazi attack terrorism hours after it happened, contradicting the Obama Administration’s subsequent claim of a protest-gone-awry?

(Judicial Watch)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:56 PM   #2
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Tick, tick, tick ...

Fake News IB. You really need to use better sources. At least use Fox

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:03 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Fake News IB. You really need to use better sources. At least use Fox

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/
Not FAKE NEWS. Judicial Watch quoted Judge Lamberth verbatim. hildebeest is about to get the colonoscopy Comey avoided giving her.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:13 PM   #4
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not FAKE NEWS. My source quoted Judge Lamberth verbatim. hildebeest is about to get the colonoscopy Comey avoided giving her.
Ok IB. "Lock her up Lock her Up Lock her up". Lets see what gets more play, The Mueller Investigation or Hillary's emails. I would rather read a story about the bar code inventor than to listen to 5 more minutes of Hillary's fucking email. Who the fuck is Judge Lamberth? Is that Judge Wapners cousin or something? Judge Judy's brother? The judge on The Apprentice?
Old 12-06-2018, 08:23 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok IB. "Lock her up Lock her Up Lock her up". Lets see what gets more play, The Mueller Investigation or Hillary's emails. I would rather read a story about the bar code inventor than to listen to 5 more minutes of Hillary's fucking email. Who the fuck is Judge Lamberth? Is that Judge Wapners cousin or something? Judge Judy's brother? The judge on The Apprentice?
You really should have heard of Judge Lamberth. He is the one that's going to carve hildebeest's ass a serve it on a silver platter, and there ain't a damn thing Odumbo, Lynch, Comey, Clapper, or Mueller can do about it.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:32 PM   #6
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You really should have heard of Judge Lamberth. He is the one that's going to carve hildebeest's ass a serve it on a silver platter, and there ain't a damn thing Odumbo, Lynch, Comey, Clapper, or Mueller can do about it.
So is it ok for me to bring up Obama, Lynch, Comey, Clapper and Mueller? They are part of this story? I don't want to hijack your thread. Can I bring up Sully the flying dog?
Old 12-06-2018, 08:42 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So is it ok for me to bring up Obama, Lynch, Comey, Clapper and Mueller? They are part of this story? I don't want to hijack your thread. Can I bring up Sully the flying dog?
All of those, except the dog, were culpable.

Quote:
"… his [President Barack Obama’s] State and Justice Departments fell far short. So far short that the court questions, even now, whether they are acting in good faith. Did Hillary Clinton use her private email as Secretary of State to thwart this lofty goal [Obama announced standard for transparency]? Was the State Department’s attempt to settle this FOIA case in 2014 an effort to avoid searching – and disclosing the existence of – Clinton’s missing emails? And has State ever adequately searched for records in this case?

"At best, State’s attempt to pass-off its deficient search as legally adequate during settlement negotiations was negligence born out of incompetence. At worst, career employees in the State and Justice Departments colluded to scuttle public scrutiny of Clinton, skirt FOIA, and hoodwink this Court." Judge Lamberth.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:30 PM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

It took Judicial Watch to get things moving....
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:28 AM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

"Stay tuned!"
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:31 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Somebody needs to remind yall that Clinton is not President.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:37 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Somebody needs to remind yall that Clinton is not President.
Thank God and Trump! But hildebeest is an unindicted criminal.

Judge Lamberth has ruled. Tick, tick, tick.
Old 12-07-2018, 05:50 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Thank God and Trump! But hildebeest is an unindicted criminal.

Judge Lamberth has ruled. Tick, tick, tick.
Trump is your God.

And nobody cares about Clinton....she is done politically. Kinda like the Bushs.

Except for their dog Scully.

Evidently he has your vote.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:58 AM   #13
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump is your God.

And nobody cares about Clinton....she is done politically. Kinda like the Bushs.

Except for their dog Scully.

Evidently he has your vote.
You have to admit a flying dog is pretty impressive. And he knows what a grocery store scanner is. Hes also in touch with the people. Did you see him at the funeral? He got more Press than Tump. I wonder if he thanks the Saudis for low dog food prices
Old 12-07-2018, 06:05 AM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And nobody cares about Clinton....she is done politically.
But here you are defending her fat, criminal ass. Judge Lamberth has ruled. Tick, tick, tick.

Quote:
You have to admit a flying dog is pretty impressive. And he knows what a grocery store scanner is. Hes also in touch with the people. Did you see him at the funeral? He got more Press than Tump. I wonder if he thanks the Saudis for low dog food prices
You just watch and listen to the wrong talking-heads in the lib-retard lame-stream media. Laura Bush and Jeb Bush were very laudatory in the their praise of Donald J and Ivanka Trump.

Old 12-07-2018, 08:37 AM   #15
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default i'm reminded of alabama senator howell heflin at a senate hearing for the keating five when he intoned in that added syllabic southern drawl, "you sold your office"

her domestics know, and her flunkies know, and you know, and they know, and I know, and everyone knows

that Clinton is a foul mouthed, pathological lying criminal on many fronts

but the news media wont report it and hound her like they would do a republican with only one tenth of the sliminess

unless that would happen, all her evilness, including her doj and fbi and state dept protectors, stand a good chance to just be a shoulder shrug

just look at her defenders here and their total lack of objectivity
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women