Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2018, 08:00 PM   #76
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What good jobs are there that one could get with a bachelors degree that come anywhere near the amount one can make selling their twats?

I could have saved a million dollars by now, if I were a high class whore. Somehow, she managed to blow it all and even racked up a bunch of credit card debt. A bunch of crazies they is.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 08:01 PM   #77
Tarl
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randilyn View Post
.....still think "they" trying to scare us? they blocked access from united states users to TER today and backpage and sister sites went down .... TER is the #1 go to site for reviews in this country as well as advertising .. we cant even log into our accounts...
You know that by using a VPN you can appear to be in another country, don't you? TER was specific in only blocking access from US addresses.

This so-called protective law will just put the lower end BP providers back on the street, where they are at greater risk.

Agencies and houses will start to flourish again. Both suffered when the internet enabled girls to go freelance.

Guys will have to learn to cruise the streets and bars and bartenders will once again be brokers in the trade. All very retro 1970ish. Maybe even see the return of local sex magazines.

Instagram and other apps may provide some relief, those developer guys are really crafty sometimes. We will just have to adapt and overcome.
Tarl is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 09:19 PM   #78
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarl View Post
You know that by using a VPN you can appear to be in another country, don't you? TER was specific in only blocking access from US addresses.

This so-called protective law will just put the lower end BP providers back on the street, where they are at greater risk.

Agencies and houses will start to flourish again. Both suffered when the internet enabled girls to go freelance.

Guys will have to learn to cruise the streets and bars and bartenders will once again be brokers in the trade. All very retro 1970ish. Maybe even see the return of local sex magazines.

Instagram and other apps may provide some relief, those developer guys are really crafty sometimes. We will just have to adapt and overcome.
"You know that by using a VPN you can appear to be in another country, don't you? TER was specific in only blocking access from US addresses"

yes I do know this, but what good does having a vpn do for anyone to get into those sites like TER when theres no one looking at the us state boards sections of TER anyway ... I really don't think that theres an overabundance of guys from other countries bombarding the us boards...... and I understand the use of a vpn for webhosting a personal site but still ....my point was what the impact of fosta sesta on the internet in the united states ... I like to call this whole situation ............. "the usa government censoring its citizens and stripping us of our constitutional rights"
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 10:12 PM   #79
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Location: The ugly red headed bastard stepchild of the Twin Cities
Encounters: 21

America was built on Puritanism that is why this is a crime.

Plain and simple.

End of story.
xfrankthetankx is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:17 AM   #80
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief62 View Post
FOSTA is still not law. No signature.
Doesn't have to be. Its already causing sites to cave in.. Just like 'threats of potential violence in certain areas in the world, automatically cause the nasdaq and co, to tank cause buyers / sellers panic..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 04:45 AM   #81
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derringer View Post
Wow, I love reading a smart post like Danielle Reid's! She displays wisdom beyond her years. (I always knew those Arkansas girls were smart cookies.)

During the course of spending time with the lovely ladies I am fortunate to meet, I like getting to know them a little bit. To the extent they are comfortable, I enjoy hearing about their lives and their future plans.

I encourage all of them to use their earnings to invest in themselves by going to school to secure a good, long-term career. And if someone is using their time in this industry to better themselves and move toward a brighter future, why is the government getting in the way of that?

No matter what, we all know this lifestyle is not going away. Things will settle into a "new normal" relatively soon. Meanwhile, best of luck to all the ladies during this time of disruption. Take care and stay safe!

Derringer
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 04:47 AM   #82
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

According to congress.gov the bill was presented to the president April 3rd.

Also, the bill can become law even if he doesn’t sign it because Congress is still in session. But hopefully everything I read about bills and laws is false...which I doubt it is
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 06:17 AM   #83
Bellalovesamore
Account Disabled

User ID: 376501
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
First post and this was it? The BEST thing about the bill is to stop trafficking for minors, however, I think the majority of us wanted (or better yet practiced) this already.

Supply/Demand model. I would think many ladies would quit or go deep UTR as others have stated above. This means the available of easy 'to spot' providers will be more difficult, and I would expect prices to increase. The best thing is as long as men have penis' and women have vaginas, these two forces will always find a way to join.
My thought EXACTLY 💕
But mine (DFT) will remain as they have. Drama free and lotsa fun💋
Bellalovesamore is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:14 PM   #84
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Luxie, thanks for your perfectly stated response. My rates have remained the same and I'll be raising them before the year is out. Many other companions I know have either already raised their rates or plan to.

Between the fact that it's more expensive for me to advertise and that I just invested several hundred earlier this month for another professional photo session, lowering my rates at this point would be completely unstrategic. And as has been stated, the increased stigmatization and criminalization is emotionally taxing.

The sentiment behind the original post is cold-hearted. For anyone who thinks that marginalized members of our community should NOT be preyed upon, but rather supported, there are many local and national organizations that provide crucial resources to those who are the most impacted by the new laws. St. James Infirmary in the Bay Area is just one example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxie View Post
In your dreams, lol.

SESTA/FOSTA is going to cause a lot of providers to abandon sex work altogether. What you are going to see instead is an increase in rates. Ad prices are going to jump and our risk factor is going to skyrocket. Right now I rely on free advertising but if I have to start paying exorbitant rates on P411, Eros, etc then my rates are going to increase and I know for a fact I am not the only one that will go that route.

This post was funny though in that you think taking advantage of already disenfranchised women is a good thing. You tried, and all that happened was you joining multiple blacklists. Have a good day!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:47 PM   #85
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I for one have no desire or intention to take advantage of this sorry state of affairs to pay a lower rate to any provider. The ladies I see work damn hard for their money, and their rate is something that I accept without question.

I'm not above taking advantage of "specials" if a provider choses to offer them, or to a special rate as a "regular" but only is offered, I will never ask for it. I appreciate very much the time I spend with the ladies I am fortunate enough to see, and while I might wish I had a larger budget for "playtime" I am perfectly happy to honor any providers set rates. If I can't afford it, I simply keep looking for another.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:34 PM   #86
LovesBBFS
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I take advantage of ALL MARKET price fluctuations (downward)
LovesBBFS is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 06:26 PM   #87
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default yeh right.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTALGSTO View Post
It will cause $'s to drop since providers will have no where to post? Since some of the rates have jump way to much for avg services from avg looking providers.
notttttttttttttttttt! but good try
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:43 PM   #88
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I won't be affected by rate increases, because, quite frankly, I didn't miss not spending money that I used to spend on the hobby. I know, a bunch of negatives in that sentence. Lemme explain again. While Eccie was down, I spent LESS money on hobbying...and it felt pretty good.

At this time, I don't feel inclined to all of a sudden start hobbying with reckless abandon to make up for 'lost' time. Having more money just...feels better.

If other guys don't care, and treat rate increases like it's no big deal, good for them...and the ladies, too, I guess.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:05 PM   #89
Bighawg11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

From my vantage it will increase the professional skills of those who survive the new environment. Clients will need to be high-quality gents and providers will need to be reliable, safe, and have their crap together.

That is a good thing.

In OK, one of the last reliable non-EC websites is poised to shut down. Long story made short, there is a scramble to get contact info to the clients. No longer will the website provide shop info - who is working, phone numbers, specials, etc.

As for pricing, I don't know that I can add anything. And, I don't know that there won't be a clear caste system - two tiers of providers - appear. One would be the professional with their business together who can charge higher rates to compensate for the greater risks and headaches that go into being a provider. The other would be the opposite - fly-by-night providers, those in unconnected shops or otherwise desperate to find clients, those unable to generate repeat business, etc - the lower-tier providers might have to lower prices to generate repeat business and a 'word of mouth' buzz.

Let's hope some sanity returns to our hobby, and soon.
Bighawg11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 10:38 AM   #90
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

This is respectful and in my opinion not at all the same as the more antagonistic statements made by some clients on here regarding haggling rates or gleefully taking pleasure in the state's increased attacks on sex workers.

Quote:
...The ladies I see work damn hard for their money, and their rate is something that I accept without question.

I'm not above taking advantage of "specials" if a provider choses to offer them, or to a special rate as a "regular" but only is offered, I will never ask for it..
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women