Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2018, 11:01 AM   #16
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what edict? you mean the laws Congress passed and Trump signed?

https://eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

this sounds more like a site crash. unless you know something else, sparky?

so you claim selling pussy is a woman's right? interesting take. i would prefer to see prostitution made legal. but even if it's legal, it makes it an occupation, not a right.
he must be to stupid to know that congress writes the laws and president signs them into law like this dumb fuck
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 03:28 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
ECCIE lives! appears the site crashed. why the fuck does it take so long when this site crashes to get it back online? this has happened before and it's always weeks at the least.

this outage was 2 months. i get it that this site doesn't have deep pockets for a range of high availability options like failover sites, mirror sites and things like concurrent data volumes.

but jeez fuck .. 2 months??? surely there are some options the hosting company can provide at a reasonable cost that allow a faster recovery?
This wasn't a site crash dipshit. Just look around, the site was revamped to not run afoul of the new federal laws. There have been changes made, things deleted, etc
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 03:55 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
This wasn't a site crash dipshit. Just look around, the site was revamped to not run afoul of the new federal laws. There have been changes made, things deleted, etc
if you read Chris's post you would know that the forums are in progress of being restored.

you can read, yeah?

https://eccie.net/announcement.php?f=1701

the site simply going offline suddenly clearly indicates it crashed. that they made some changes during that period was just an opportunity to make some changes. the rest of the forums will be restored in a staggered release. so other than legacy reviews, what really went away for good? and those reviews might return over time as the site is RESTORED.

since there has already been wide speculation about the site being seized (it wasn't, no FBI banner and it wouldn't be back online today if it was) or is now some sort of shadow op being run by LE (it's not) then perhaps the staff will post that it was a site crash and nothing more than that.

the site could have handled it better. the site page was blank for weeks. (no FBI banner either as required by Law). they didn't need to wait over a month to get the basic bulletin board software running to inform the users that the was site was being recovered.

they could have simply posted a generic webpage stating the site had crashed. you tell me why the staff would take the site offline without doing that? they risked losing many users by not posting sooner that the site was in progress of being RESTORED. that's an IT term that means it CRASHED.

some users probably gave up and won't return. we'll see over time as the word gets out the site is online again.

sometimes, sparky, the real conspiracy is that there is no conspiracy

is that too deep for you to understand?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 04:01 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

you can read, yeah?
Can you?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...3&postcount=14

Because if you read that you obviously are not comprehending it
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 04:09 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Quote:
Can you?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...3&postcount=14

Because if you read that you obviously are not comprehending it
so the old reviews will not return. not surprised. show me in that post where Chris says the site was shutdown in order to make changes?

if that's the case then i'll state again it was poorly handled. they could have put up a generic page saying the site was going offline for changes. similar to what TER did, and is still doing now.

if the site was shutdown just to make changes, they risked losing a large amount of the user base by not posting that it was taken offline to make changes. a lot of posters may never return, because it appeared the site was shutdown and abandoned. as in out of business.

you tell me how that's a sound business model, sparky?
Old 06-17-2018, 05:00 PM   #21
sunkist304
Highly Reviewed

User ID: 94809
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yesbackpage.com is supposed to be the "new bp" and is ran out of the country just a lil info for the BP users
sunkist304 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:22 PM   #22
Lilneo
Valued Poster

Privatedelights.ch
Switter.at
Havewemet.ch
Slixa.ch

The first 3 have ads and verified members. The last is just ads. I’ve had decent luck with all since eccie has been down.
Lilneo is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:31 PM   #23
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default lmao!!!... @

Quote:
dipshit!!!
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 06:08 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

ECCIE going offline was discussed across the interwebs. there were discussions about it on Reddit in some sex worker subreddit. the way the site went offline, crash or planned, with no banner similar to TER that the site was undergoing a recovery and/or changes to the format, gave the impression that the owners simply decided to shutter the site. for good. well we know that's not the case now. the staff may or may not clarify why it suddenly went dark, planned or not, but it gave the impression the site closed for good. it could have been handled far easier with a simple webpage stating what happened. i'm inclined to believe the site owners didn't intend to give the impression the site was shuttered for good because that risks losing a lot of users needlessly. so until there is a statement by the admins, i say it crashed, and due to recent "news", they took the opportunity to make changes. the old reviews are now gone to the bit bucket, because the old format for reviews had potential issues that weren't a liability until recently.

it was even discussed on youtube. just go to youtube and search for "ECCIE is shutdown". i'm not going to post the link because the poster also made some rather "interesting" claims about the admins and owners. this person was also banned on this site. so i'm not going to post this diatribe here because that's what it is. a disgruntled user who got banned and cooked up some ridiculous conspiracy about it.

just google either "reddit ECCIE" or on youtube "ECCIE is shutdown".

of course on reddit the word that the site will be online again, is actually online again is already out there. as for that youtuber you'll just have to go find that yourself if you want a good laugh.

i will throw the search impaired a bone with reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersO...eccie_is_dead/

so the way the site suddenly went dark with no notice to the users led most to think it was shuttered permanently. crash or planned, it could have been handled better.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:36 PM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I was told by someone prolly a hacker that the site was hacked prior to the months long blackout.

this was a followup from a message I got on skype regarding eccie and its conservatives a month before theh blackout.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:41 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
i will throw the search impaired a bone with reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersO...eccie_is_dead/

so the way the site suddenly went dark with no notice to the users led most to think it was shuttered permanently. crash or planned, it could have been handled better.

I had the last word on that reddit thread! haha!
Old 06-17-2018, 10:13 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I was told by someone prolly a hacker that the site was hacked prior to the months long blackout.

this was a followup from a message I got on skype regarding eccie and its conservatives a month before theh blackout.

and "they" claimed i was just paranoid!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qanF-91aJo

if that's true, and it might be, then that explains a few things. and the fact that we might not get any further comment from the admin's. the site has been taken down before. not likely that's something to admit to openly. and those changes were coming anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I had the last word on that reddit thread! haha!

nice! i read a lot of that thread, the usual libtards trying to blame it on Trump. must be an edict??? bahahahaaaa

it the site had stayed up a few more days, i was gonna suggest we all migrate to Reddit. never did get a handle there but was considering it. i wonder if "The_Waco_Kid" is available?
Old 06-17-2018, 10:37 PM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

should one be created on reddit as a home site in case eccie went down again?

the only thing about it is that its not PCboard. no real way to track threads after subscribing.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:51 AM   #29
OutingFreaks
BANNED

{staff edit- real world info removed- CK} Just a friendly note to let you know that most of you now have been compromised.From this dick, Waco, to that fat, deaf ball of shit, Dilbert Firestorm. Your personal info, many of your post and more life-wrecking details are being posted online searchable by your full name, handle, address, etc. And yes, some providers helped if you wonder.

The day you feared is here. The life you had is OVER for many of you and more to come. Again.. COMPROMISED. Just like your fat, orange, POTUS.
OutingFreaks is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:52 AM   #30
OutingFreaks
BANNED

HEY FAT BOY.. trying to call your deaf ass to let you know just how RUINED you are.
OutingFreaks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women