Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2019, 07:51 AM   #46
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

So, I finally got my love letter. I had logged in last night for the first time in awhile. I’m thinking that may have been the connection. When I got the email, I immediately went in and changed my password.

Who knows if the perpetrator has access to individual accounts. My suggestion is to not only change your passwords, but scour your account, inbox, etc., for any other RW info. That may be overkill (after all, if they really had anything more than your ID and email address associated with the account, wouldn’t they include at least some of that in the blackmail threat?), but better safe than sorry.

Fortunately, if they got into my account they don’t have any useful information beyond my hobby phone number, and I already used a distinct password that isn’t associated with any other account. Unless someone reports they’ve had some followup communication from the bad guys, I’m guessing this is just a feeble hit and run attempt.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 08:54 PM   #47
Mr. Silk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Night Woody View Post
It was sent by: hobbyman@msservers.live
Yup, just saw one tonight, reported it to the security department for my hobby email account as a phishing message, which also deleted it.

I don't think I've pissed anyone off here recently (if ever), so it looks like a generic attempted blackmail message.

Carry on.
Mr. Silk is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 10:16 AM   #48
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRanger View Post
Yeah forget p411 dude I got that email too little bitches who they trying to blackmail lmfao everyone knows I hobby Hahahaha I’m 38 single no girlfriend of course I hobby I go to to the Avn expo as well documented on Facebook and family is aware they know shit cracks me up I’m upset that p411 doesnt delete your information like they said they fuck p411 pardon my French lol
I have never given p411 any personal info. Other than my hobby email and hobby phone number, that is all they have. I was originally referred to p411 from 5 different providers and decided to try it out by doing the free 6 months to start out. On sign up, all I filled out was my hobby name, email and phone number, no DL, real name, empolyer info, ect. so nothing to blackmail me with.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women