Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160257
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35126
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2019, 05:57 PM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

I didn’t get one. I check my junk mail box frequently, and nothing in it.

Unless we get a lot more reports like this, my money is on some broke-ass chick or her pimp scouring all her old emails for P411 IDs they can try to scam.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 07:55 PM   #17
Margin Walker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I got one. Ignoring it.
It has to be a P411 issue.
Margin Walker is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:02 PM   #18
Margin Walker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I should add that I never give out my 411 ID to anyone. Also, the email came to an account that I only use for P411 and literally nothing else.
Margin Walker is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:15 PM   #19
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Just shows that it might be better to stick to ECCIE only and avoid P411 because you don't have to divulge real world info to become an ECCIE member, unlike P411. Anytime you give your real world personal info to a system/website, you always have to worry about your personal info being leaked. Yeah, all the P411 members and P411 providers will tell you that P411 is the best & super safe but you still never know for sure. In the end, if your personal info that you provided to a website ends up being leaked or used against you by a blackmailer...well then you're fucked.

For example, I read in the news today that the adult website Luscious leaked the personal data of 1.2 million members because of an user authentication issue. The infamous AshleyMadison website leak also comes to mind.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 09:01 PM   #20
Late Night Woody
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Appreciate all of the comments and support. I was never going to pay these ass clowns and felt pretty sure it was bullshit but good to know others confirmed it was shit. I appreciate the eccie community now more than ever. Thanks all.
Late Night Woody is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 10:23 PM   #21
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This has been happening for a bit
I read about it on TOB .. same BS emails being set out
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 12:47 AM   #22
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post
I would tell these shitheads to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut...
I would say don’t tell them anything

if you respond, then they know they have reached you
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 04:36 AM   #23
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Got it last week and posted about in the sandbox. I'm not overly active these days so thought was pretty odd. The only thing I did recently was send a invite from 411 so my assumption was regex type script pulling the pieces of that message to populate the shake down form.
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 05:04 AM   #24
cavmen
BANNED

Encounters: 1

When you done P411, Indy’s web site, screening, someone can eventually link dots and get to your personal info.
I know for sure that some ladies websites can track or phishing your info when you fill out info through her website.

Back track things and figure out.
Change all passwords.
Cover your ass and have a plan.
Don’t pay because my guess is that if you pay, they will want more.
Once all done, stop worry about it.
Good Luck
cavmen is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 12:06 PM   #25
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I received the same basic email, but I did not respond, just deleted it. I figured that it was another feeble attempt of one of my haters that wanted to out me, but that particular time, to send him money. Little does that person know, I have been outed so many times with no consequences of it effecting me in the least, that it ceases to be fun anymore for my haters. Besides, I have no SO, all my friends know I hobby and I have no family in town. Obviously, outing is against the site guidelines, but, speaking of no consequences, that does not seem to matter to the Eccie staff.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 12:17 PM   #26
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
I figured that it was another one of my haters that wanted to out me
God knows you have a few.. I have a couple myself. Venom is an increasingly common substance on this Forum.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 12:31 PM   #27
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
I received the same basic email, but I did not respond, just deleted it. I figured that it was another feeble attempt of one of my haters that wanted to out me, but that particular time, to send him money. Little does that person know, I have been outed so many times with no consequences of it effecting me in the least, that it ceases to be fun anymore for my haters. Besides, I have no SO, all my friends know I hobby and I have no family in town. Obviously, outing is against the site guidelines, but, speaking of no consequences, that does not seem to matter to the Eccie staff.
Wow, I sure didn’t see that one coming. Your ability to turn any topic into a statement of how you’re being wronged is truly remarkable. Best of luck as you continue your journey towards being better, not bitter!
Old 08-22-2019, 01:00 PM   #28
Lookzfun61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Same email was sent to me nearly 2 weeks ago. Yes , it can freaked me out , but then again , that’s what it was intended to do . I left it alone and chalked it up to pimp terrorism ....
Lookzfun61 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 01:57 PM   #29
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Who was the email from? Did all these go out around the same time (two weeks ago), or are they slowly working their way down some list?

I’m starting to feel left out, but maybe they haven’t gotten to me yet.
Old 08-22-2019, 02:06 PM   #30
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Wow, I sure didn’t see that one coming. Your ability to turn any topic into a statement of how you’re being wronged is truly remarkable. Best of luck as you continue your journey towards being better, not bitter!
For the record. There are currently several members banned for outing other members OFF SITE. Eccie can't police the internet, but when someone takes info related to eccie and uses it to do harm to a member, in some cases, it will result in a ban.

What people have to realize is that policing people's private correspondence is not something that seems right to most members.

I find it odd and somewhat amusing some of the conspiracy theories out there that stem from ignorance.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women