Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2019, 12:52 AM   #16
Theo.Guderian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

More threads like this please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theo.Guderian is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 08:17 AM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMP! View Post
I find what I like is her bringing her face to mine with a sensual sloppy kiss to share my load with me. Tongues and cum and all that slick squirming and stringing on our lips is an intimate gift to each other.
As you note, there are many other games to play. "Best way" is up to you.

Yesssssssssss yessssss yesssssssss that is always HOT!!!

I even love sharing fun in a 3way kiss between my doubles gal and the guy.
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 08:46 AM   #18
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Yesssssssssss yessssss yesssssssss that is always HOT!!!

I even love sharing fun in a 3way kiss between my doubles gal and the guy.
I really need to stop reading these threads while I'm at the office.......
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 08:53 AM   #19
Ppete1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I am all for this as well. I mentioned it on the spur of the moment and had a lady swap back and forth with me with very deep, sensual FK's. I love it. Nina, do you ever drive up to OKC?
Ppete1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 01:01 PM   #20
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearcherDal View Post
May have to give the Dicknapper a try ,

Ladies, is this a turn off or turn on when a client mentions wanting to have his load back?
You wont' regret it... She is really in a class on her own. Practically ruined blow jobs from other women for me...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 03:17 AM   #21
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I love it when my liver takes my load I her mouth then she lets it drip from her mouth into mine and I swallow and then we dfk. I just love kissing with the smell of my cum on our lips.

Also love it when my lover spit my cum into my face and then we kiss and lick and just absolutely cover our faces in a mix of cum and spit.

Or alternately she spit the cum in my mouth and then lays down spreads her legs and I blow what I can back into her vagina and if hard enough I fuck her with that.

Lots of cool variations with the right partner.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 08:49 AM   #22
river985
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Thanks Starway, the spitting on the face is a new one to me. Interesting variation.

One of the things I've always wanted to do was CIP and then eat her out. Recently was able to do with a SB, first round, a real light load, the slid down and eat her sweet pussy, come back up and we kiss, then slip my cock in her pussy. Thought she was going to have a seizure she came so hard.

All you guys who think this is disgusting need to give it a try. I know that ALL OF YOU have tasted your own cum. No one is suggesting you eat another guys cum! You expect the girls to kiss you after you've eaten her pussy, maybe she came, maybe not. If good enough for her, then good enough for ME!!
river985 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 04:09 PM   #23
Fritz52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Cum Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper View Post
definitely a sensual kiss where I give it back and we swap multiple times. while still kissing i will give you some and we both swallow it
I'll agree with Nina on this one. IMO, it's a very sexy finale to a cim bbbj.
Fritz52 is online now   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 07:48 AM   #24
Luvall
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

What started with a kiss from my SO after a bj has taken a whole new twist! The first time I tasted my cum, I wasn’t too sure, now I’ve grown to like it. My SO noticed my liking, so now she grabs my face, tells me to open up and spits my cum into my mouth. It’s been a huge turn on for both of us. She now giggles and calls me her little cum slut! Now the twist. After a session earlier this week she said you really like your cum, don’t you? Of course I do and said Yes! She then asked, ever thought about sucking another man? This took me by surprise! I said no, why? She said, I think it would be hot! I said, I don’t know about that and the subject was dropped. Now that thought is going through my mind and to my surprise it’s turning me on! Not sure what’s next, maybe she already has someone in mind?? We’ll see, I may venture to the other side!?!
Luvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:31 AM   #25
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 35

Go there. Give it a try. Don't worry about meaning just see if you actually enjoy it. We're all very busy trying to put labels on everyone, but if you just let that go and just enjoy sex for the sake of it, you will find it much different. Giving head to another guy is as much fun as it is to a woman.

people that are hung up on whether that makes you gay, bi, flexible and all that shit are simply foolish. We aren't defined by the sexual acts we perform in bed anymore than we are defined by what brand of cereal we eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvall View Post
What started with a kiss from my SO after a bj has taken a whole new twist! The first time I tasted my cum, I wasn’t too sure, now I’ve grown to like it. My SO noticed my liking, so now she grabs my face, tells me to open up and spits my cum into my mouth. It’s been a huge turn on for both of us. She now giggles and calls me her little cum slut! Now the twist. After a session earlier this week she said you really like your cum, don’t you? Of course I do and said Yes! She then asked, ever thought about sucking another man? This took me by surprise! I said no, why? She said, I think it would be hot! I said, I don’t know about that and the subject was dropped. Now that thought is going through my mind and to my surprise it’s turning me on! Not sure what’s next, maybe she already has someone in mind?? We’ll see, I may venture to the other side!?!
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 01:02 PM   #26
Wolf688
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
people that are hung up on whether that makes you gay, bi, flexible and all that shit are simply foolish. We aren't defined by the sexual acts we perform in bed anymore than we are defined by what brand of cereal we eat.
Well said texassapper! It's something I'd like to try at least. It won't kill you.
Wolf688 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 03:00 PM   #27
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell yeahhh. Sharing is caring!

Today I did a 3way come swap kiss w my doubles gal and my client guy!

And my SO luvs when i kiss him if he comes in my mouth..sometimes we have him come on my tits n i have him lick some up and kiss me with it
Old 09-08-2019, 04:14 PM   #28
Luvall
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Thanks for input Texassapper! I’m going to give it a shot. Now have to line up a participant. Maybe SO already has someone, but I doubt it. Going to bring up the subject with her again and go from there
Luvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:42 AM   #29
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 494120
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My first client, back when I was 22, was interested in "Snowbaling", which, please correct me if I am wrong, this is the sexual term used for when cum is swapped between mouths.

In theory, of course, I had no problem with preforming this act. It's cum. I swallow that down faster than a shot glass of Jager. So, first appointment comes and we are going at it. He is sitting on the couch and I'm giving him the grand tour of my mouth and he tells me, "I'm cumming, I want you to kiss me with it still in your mouth." Thumbs up from me.

What shot into my mouth had to be the grosses thing I have EVER tasted in my life. The amount of BITTER/SOUR. I can't express ya'll how badly this cum tasted.

I'm not a quitter though, so ya girl got up and preformed the act. WHAT I LOVED, was his face. The look of fear and regret in his eyes. Needless to say, he didn't want do it again.

Would I do it again? Depends.
ClaireBarsett is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:31 AM   #30
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The key to successful cuminmouth and swallowing....dont think about it..just do it!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women