Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47531
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2019, 09:03 PM   #796
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort spread Ukraine conspiracy theory before 2016 election

Paul Manafort President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, spread a conspiracy theory now at the centre of the impeachment investigation — that Ukraine, not Russia, hacked the Democratic National Committee — as early as five months before the 2016 election, according to newly released documents from the special counsel’s investigation.

Drip drip drip
...but, but, but, the transcript
You're a true drip-shit. That Manafort believed the Ukrainians were behind the DNC hacking strengthens and further legitimizes Trump's position for seeking help from Ukraine to solve a 2016 crime. Only moronic, dim-retard drip-shits are too stupid to realize that.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:04 PM   #797
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort spread Ukraine conspiracy theory before 2016 election

Paul Manafort President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, spread a conspiracy theory now at the centre of the impeachment investigation — that Ukraine, not Russia, hacked the Democratic National Committee — as early as five months before the 2016 election, according to newly released documents from the special counsel’s investigation.

Drip drip drip...but, but, but, the transcript

the transcript.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ranscript.html

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation, The word “inaudible” is used to indicate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

you seem to think the above hides some facts. name me one person that has refuted the transcript. we'll wait ..
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:05 PM   #798
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Trump loses appeal in New York tax case, must hand over returns

A federal appeals court ruled Monday that President Donald Trump's tax returns must be turned over to Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance, who had subpoenaed the documents from Trump's accounting firm as part of an investigation into the pre-election payoffs to two women who alleged affairs with Trump.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:11 PM   #799
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a true drip-shit. That Manafort believed the Ukrainians were behind the DNC hacking strengthens and further legitimizes Trump's position for seeking help from Ukraine to solve a 2016 crime. Only moronic, dim-retard drip-shits are too stupid to realize that.
Who in the wide world would believe a imbecilic trumptard like you?

I’m sure only another imbecilic trumptard would buy that shit sandwich.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:16 PM   #800
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who in the wide world would believe a imbecilic trumptard like you?

I’m sure only another imbecilic trumptard would buy that shit sandwich.
You'd be the imbecilic drip-shit that won't admit that it's a matter of public record that Trump has consistently believed Ukraine was behind the 2016 DNC hack ... and how that fact legitimizes his quest to find the criminal culprits with the help of the Ukrainian government.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:17 PM   #801
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Ukraine to fire prosecutor who discussed Bidens with Giuliani

Ukraine plans to fire the prosecutor who led investigations into the firm where Joe Biden's son served on the board, a central figure in the activity at the heart of impeachment proceedings against U.S. President Donald Trump, a source told Reuters.

Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani has acknowledged meeting the prosecutor, Kostiantyn Kulyk, to discuss accusations against the Bidens.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:18 PM   #802
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Trump loses appeal in New York tax case, must hand over returns

A federal appeals court ruled Monday that President Donald Trump's tax returns must be turned over to Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance, who had subpoenaed the documents from Trump's accounting firm as part of an investigation into the pre-election payoffs to two women who alleged affairs with Trump.

paying off a couple of loud mouth whores attempting blackmail isn't gonna get Trump impeached.

"The ruling by the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is certain to be further appealed; lawyers for the president promised to do so and the three-judge appeals panel predicted it."
Old 11-04-2019, 09:19 PM   #803
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the imbecilic drip-shit that won't admit that it's a matter of public record that Trump has consistently believed Ukraine was behind the 2016 DNC hack ... and how that fact legitimizes his quest to find the criminal culprits with the help of the Ukrainian government.
Deep state conspiracy bullshit loser
Old 11-04-2019, 09:21 PM   #804
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

if you say so.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:23 PM   #805
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're deflecting, drip-shit. You're the drip-shit ass that cited the story that substantively legitimizes Trump's quest to find the criminals who perpetrated a 2016 crime.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:29 PM   #806
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

What you need to know about the indictment against Roger Stone

The Formal Charges: The seven counts against Stone include one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements -- including lying to Congress -- and one count of witness tampering in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election.

The impeachment hearings will drown out the stupid bullshit of Roger Stone.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:32 PM   #807
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're deflecting, drip-shit. You're the drip-shit ass that cited the story that substantively legitimizes Trump's quest to find the criminals who perpetrated a 2016 crime.
Sure trumptard, sell your shit sandwiches at the Fox News feed. They love that stuff.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:06 PM   #808
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
[*]Sure trumptard, sell your shit sandwiches at the Fox News feed. They love that stuff.
You're the one eating shit sandwiches, drip-shit. You're so drunk on shit sandwiches that you posted an article that destroys your dim-retard lie about what Trump was attempting to do in Ukraine.

Old 11-05-2019, 03:36 AM   #809
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
What you need to know about the indictment against Roger Stone
What do you know about "indictments"? You've swallowed too much smoke to know shit from Shinola.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 03:44 AM   #810
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the one eating shit sandwiches, drip-shit. You're so drunk on shit sandwiches ...........
....he's beginning to enjoy them.

He still believes "impeachment" means ousting the POTUS.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women