Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47554
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2018, 05:51 AM   #211
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Wrong and yes. He cut the wait time down for vet's waiting to see a doctor. Also, he has reduced the waiting time for vet's to seek closure on their cases. Personally, my family has to wait 5 years - that is unacceptable.
I do not go to the VA. Obviously cinderbella disagrees with you. I have a friend who lives outside of Waco and depends on the VA for his medical and says the service at the VA has declined sharply in the past year. But even if what you say happens to be true, what has Trump done for those of us vets who do not use the VA for medical reasons?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:59 AM   #212
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
I’m going to have to strongly disagree with you here. Trump isn’t a fantastic speaker at all.
Like I said, I think that with a script in front of him, Trump can deliver an effective speech. My wife, who did not vote for Trump, was very impressed with the way he handled himself 2 nights ago. With that said, I believe that his big mouth will cost him dearly this coming November and, unless he learns to control himself, in 2020. He has pissed off blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, Palestinians and even Norwegians, the leaders of France, Germany, the U.K., and Montenegro with his impromptu comments.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:27 AM   #213
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, if you are talking about disability - he just signed into law that the appeals process is to go faster. So if you are appealing a VA decision - it shouldn't take years anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I do not go to the VA. Obviously cinderbella disagrees with you. I have a friend who lives outside of Waco and depends on the VA for his medical and says the service at the VA has declined sharply in the past year. But even if what you say happens to be true, what has Trump done for those of us vets who do not use the VA for medical reasons?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:29 AM   #214
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My boyfriend - the Libertarian who does not like Trump -thought Trump was very good in his speech also. I like him better off script.

Quote:
Like I said, I think that with a script in front of him, Trump can deliver an effective speech. My wife, who did not vote for Trump, was very impressed with the way he handled himself 2 nights ago. With that said, I believe that his big mouth will cost him dearly this coming November and, unless he learns to control himself, in 2020. He has pissed off blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, Palestinians and even Norwegians, the leaders of France, Germany, the U.K., and Montenegro with his impromptu comments.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:57 AM   #215
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:

Yes and I agreed that he could be effective in front of the right crowd but fantastic he is not. That's where you lost me. He is average. And anyone can be ok when people are writing for you and you have a background in television. The issue is not only his mouth but his actions. He has definitely pissed off all of those groups of people and he will continue to because despite his talk of unifying us, he is terrified of losing that 36% base which is made up of racists, anti-immigration, nativist nuts. So he will never be able to unite.

The question I have. You said your wife thought he handled himself. Did it make her want to vote for him? Because most people I know who thought he did ok also said that didn't matter because they don't trust a word he says. So it's great to get up there and not shit yourself but it's meaningless if you don't have trust. Especially since he didn't introduce new policy.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:05 AM   #216
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
So have fun watching that SOTU, can't wait for the numbers to come out showing it was viewed less than Obama's first one and Trump freak out calling that FAKE NEWS.

I mean I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was going to freak out and call it FAKE NEWS. Nope Trump did what he does best. Lie. And he does stupid lies, lies that can be fact checked. He admitted that the viewership was 45.7 million. Good number. But like I knew, not higher than Obama's first. That 52.4 million. Clinton's first SOTU had 66.9 million viewers. In fact it Trump's SOTU was the least watched one in almost a quarter of a century. But I'm sure his cult followers will deny that even though that's an easy to prove fact. Then when you hit them with data, they will try to tell you want Trump really meant and that he was talking about with internet and dogs watching. And blah blah blah. The guy lies about everything.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:26 AM   #217
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Can someone tell me - what they thought of Joe Kennedy's speech? And why - oh why- did they pick this drooling white boy from Mass-that has a name synonymous with money?
Old 02-01-2018, 09:34 AM   #218
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Yeah
Don't you just hate a name synonymous with money?
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:39 AM   #219
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
Yeah
Don't you hate a name synonymous with money?

Oh Trump cult members only hate it when it's not Trump. A person who puts his name in on everything he creates. A man who leaved in a gold plated penthouse, that's not a problem for them. But a Kennedy, that's a bridge too far. They don't want to hear a Kennedy, they want to hear from a Trump. They want the legacy of a man who's day was associated with the KKK and who himself is a racist. That's a better legacy for them.

They will ask why the Democrats didn't put up a minority. Well the funny thing is, the Democrats have plenty of minorities at the forefront of their party and the minorities in the country are anti-Trump. Yet they pretend they want to hear that voice.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:02 AM   #220
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Oh Trump cult members only hate it when it's not Trump. A person who puts his name in on everything he creates. A man who leaved in a gold plated penthouse, that's not a problem for them. But a Kennedy, that's a bridge too far. They don't want to hear a Kennedy, they want to hear from a Trump. They want the legacy of a man who's day was associated with the KKK and who himself is a racist. That's a better legacy for them.

They will ask why the Democrats didn't put up a minority. Well the funny thing is, the Democrats have plenty of minorities at the forefront of their party and the minorities in the country are anti-Trump. Yet they pretend they want to hear that voice.
You are obsessed with race dude! Read up on confirmation bias.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:39 AM   #221
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post

Yeah,Dude.
Stop talking about race.
It makes people uncomfortable.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:43 AM   #222
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Dude maybe read up. One of the Trump followers here is the one who asked why the Democrats put up a white guy and called the Democrats out of touch because they didn't put up someone like Cory Booker. That follower brought race into the discussion I responded to not me. I just pointed out that the Democrats aren't the one's out of touch with the people like Cory Booker. Maybe you should read what's being said before jumping in halfway through and making statements. Nice try!! Maybe next time champ.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:45 AM   #223
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
Yeah,Dude.
Stop talking about race.
It makes people uncomfortable.

I know but like I just posted, it wasn't me who mentioned that Kennedy was white and asked for a black person. But it's funny, they hate when people talk about the issues Trump and the Republicans have with race. But they have no issue with Trump and his talking/use of race. Funny how that works.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:05 AM   #224
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

" I am the least racist person there is." DT

Speak up if you believe him.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:45 AM   #225
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh brother - Adieu babes - I'm going over to the National forum.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women