Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #61
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
----------
Kudos to you. Every once in a long while you will come up with something a little more intelligent than your other posts.

Keep up the good work!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:15 PM   #62
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Good one bigtex......
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Kudos to you. Every once in a long while you will come up with something a little more intelligent than your other posts.

Keep up the good work!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #63
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

In fact it was so good; let's repeat it one more tim...
Quote:

Keep up the good work!
Old 07-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #64
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
In fact it was so good; let's repeat it one more tim...
There is HOPE for you yet!
Old 07-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #65
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Keep your hope alive !
Old 07-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #66
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The August 2nd deadline is approaching; here is an interesting video of CNBCs Santelli.........

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000032061
Old 07-09-2011, 12:36 AM   #67
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
All rent received is reported as income. Taxes, insurance and any other expenses such as maintenance are expensed off. There is no allowance for principle. Makes sense since you are paying yourself to for an asset. The structure, not the land, is depreciated.

If the property value goes up and as you pay down the principle, then of course your financial statement will change to reflect the new conditions. I’ve never sold a rent house, but I assume it would be a short or long term capital gain.

Of course it employs people. What about all the people at the title and mortgage company that close the loan? What about the maintenance people and the owner? What about all the people that administer the insurance and property taxing body? What about he people at the stores where I buy all the maintenance stuff? What about my CPA and attorney? If I were a big apartment building owner, I would have a staff to manage the different properties. It’s not wealth creating industry like manufacturing, construction, mining and, I could add, the medical field, but it does employ people.

Taking risks means better rewards. That’s why owning your own company, leveraging yourself to buy income producing assets, wildcatting off the coast of Venezuela, etc. pays more than a regular 9 – 5, W2 job. People creating jobs and conducing commerce should be incentivized to do so. The tax codes are written to favor those with money. It’s the golden rule; those with the gold make the rules. It’s just that simple. Maybe it isn’t right, but it is that simple.
Thanks for the info.

I didn't say he doesn't employ people. I said he does not create new jobs. Indirectly he may help but as a 1 person company he doesn't directly create jobs.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:48 AM   #68
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Amazing question and conclusion. I assume like minded people are advising Obama as well. Hence his mantra to "tax the rich". After all, tax rates have no relationship to individual's saving habits, spending patterns, investment decisions..you make alittle more, or you make alittle less; no importance....simply astounding ignorance.
I'm amazed by your ignorance too. Another thing we agree on.

Your level has at best remained static.

My level has gone down because I asked some questions and received answers to them from Olivia.

My "conclusion" was a statement directed at Jdriller.

He is a 1 person company. He is not creating jobs directly. If he is not creating jobs, tax rates don't affect him concerning creation of jobs by him. I used one specific example. Creating jobs.

You assume a lot of things. You assume because the items are on your list that they were included in the one specific example I used. There are many more factors affected by tax rates than the list you made. Because you didn't list all possible items, you must assume they aren't important, right? Wrong? Speak up!

You assume I have a mantra that you assume supports your position. You assumed wrong. Again.

Letting one tax rate revert to it's original amount is not tax the rich, regardless of how bad you want it to be.

You waste my time by making me post special explanations for the slow kid. Stomping your feet doesn't work here.

Regarding your comprehension deficit, I am a technical instructor. If you want, I can send you some exercises that may help.

Probably not though.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:51 AM   #69
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is HOPE for you yet!
I suppose it's too much to ask but can we get hope AND change for him?
Old 07-09-2011, 06:04 AM   #70
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

MMM:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I'm amazed by your ignorance too. Another thing we agree on. The very juvenile argument equivalent of "I know you are but what am I."

You waste my time by making me post special explanations for the slow kid. Stomping your feet doesn't work here.

Regarding your comprehension deficit, I am a technical instructor. If you want, I can send you some exercises that may help. These responses are so frivolous and lame it shows just how shallow you truly are. If you thought my posts were wasting your time, WTF are you putting so much time and effort into reading-responding to them.

Your just a drive up poster. You take what others post; make some minor comments and never offer any thing of substance and then move along. Your posts are littered with adhominons - a juvenile display of your thought process. You have almost no threads you have started of substance, but somehow you are compelled to read my own threads, all the while complaining about how I am wasting your time. The one thread you recently started was so lame, nobody read it or followed up with postings. That is what serious minded people do when they believe posts are a waste of time; they ignore your thread.

You think you are hoovering over the center of the universe (your words) so I get the over -inflated opinion you hold of yourself and your own intellect. In short you are a shallow Hal. On campus you probably thought you were the big swinging dick; but now, your a technical advisor.

Old 07-09-2011, 10:17 AM   #71
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Keep your hope alive !

Hope is for the hopeless.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:28 PM   #72
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
hopeless.
That seems to be a fairly accurate description of Whirly!
Old 07-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #73
TheTexasTornado
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Well, I think that we can all agree that failing to tax the rich (i.e., the Bush tax cuts) hasn't been good for the economy. We can further agree that reducing taxes on the wealthy hasn't had the intended effect of creating jobs. Therefore, I think it's safe to conclude that the Bush tax cuts have been a failure. It's not about raising taxes on the wealthy--it's about undoing a bad policy that has had dramatically bad effects for our country.
TheTexasTornado is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTexasTornado View Post
Well, I think that we can all agree that failing to tax the rich (i.e., the Bush tax cuts) hasn't been good for the economy. We can further agree that reducing taxes on the wealthy hasn't had the intended effect of creating jobs. Therefore, I think it's safe to conclude that the Bush tax cuts have been a failure. It's not about raising taxes on the wealthy--it's about undoing a bad policy that has had dramatically bad effects for our country.
Exactly...these numbnuts fail to realize that tax cuts are great if you do not want any services from the government.

Remember that stupid Tea Party lady that said she wanted the government out of her Medicade!

Shit I think that woman raised a couple of posters here in this forum.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:32 PM   #75
TheTexasTornado
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

At a town hall meeting, a man stood up and told Representative Bob Inglis to “keep your government hands off my Medicare.” The congressman, a Republican from South Carolina, tried to explain that Medicare is already a government program — but the voter, Mr. Inglis said, “wasn’t having any of it.”

When did unwillingness to think become a virtue?

Pic 1
Pic 2

Yup, we're fucked.
TheTexasTornado is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women