Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2017, 08:09 AM   #496
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
The lying FAKE NEWS New York Times is no better. Not 17... Just 4...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-russian-hacki

And the lying FAKE NEWS AP...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...06-30-17-32-29
How interesting - you mean that libtard talking point we've been force-fed for months about the unanimous consensus of "17 intelligence agencies" was bogus from the day it first rolled off hildebeest's lying lips?

Every time I heard it I said - why in the fuck do we have 17 intelligence agencies? And all separately opining on the same question? It made no sense, other than to fuel deep-state paranoia. Which brings up the next question - why would the MSM want to play into the hands of those who keep warning about the "deep state" lol? Sometimes those MSM lemmings are so lib-retarded they don't even realize when they're shooting themselves in the foot!

In the old days when journalists still had standards, an internal fact-checker would have demanded the names of the 17 Intel agencies and proof that each one independently evaluated and issued a formal report on the Russian issue. The fact that it took 8 months for the lying MSM to come clean on this is yet another stunning indictment of their credibility!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 08:44 AM   #497
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
You Trump people are so weird... And Syria, boy you guys. Obama actually went to Congress (Republicans) to ask for action against Syria. They denied it. The bad man Obama actually went and tried to do things they (sic) way they are drawn out in the Constitution and get approve (sic) and he's blamed for that too....
Hey there, millsy! Another rambling, long-winded reply, huh? Every time I read your posts, I shrug and say to myself "too much bullshit (to correct), too little time"! Heck, it would take me half the morning just to correct your spelling, grammar and punctuation! For someone who is so quick to deride those "low-information" Trump voters, you sure don't sound very educated!

Anyway, I don't have time to fix all your fuck-ups today, so I thought I would limit myself to just one -
your preposterous suggestion that odumbo deserves credit for capitulating on that "red line" he drew in Syria back in 2013. Funny thing is - I already beat up one of your fellow libtards over in the National Political forum for spouting the same nonsense as you (see link below).

Now millsy, please note that I am not defending Trump here. I am just correcting your awful attempt at historical revisionism. Odumbo's retreat from his Syrian red line was one of the lowest points in recent US diplomatic history. None of your flailing attempts to promote a false narrative on what happened back in 2013 will ever change that.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=145
Old 07-01-2017, 09:40 AM   #498
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey there, millsy! Another rambling, long-winded reply, huh? Every time I read your posts, I shrug and say to myself "too much bullshit (to correct), too little time"! Heck, it would take me half the morning just to correct your spelling, grammar and punctuation! For someone who is so quick to deride those "low-information" Trump voters, you sure don't sound very educated!

Anyway, I don't have time to fix all your fuck-ups today, so I thought I would limit myself to just one -
your preposterous suggestion that odumbo deserves credit for capitulating on that "red line" he drew in Syria back in 2013. Funny thing is - I already beat up one of your fellow libtards over in the National Political forum for spouting the same nonsense as you (see link below).

Now millsy, please note that I am not defending Trump here. I am just correcting your awful attempt at historical revisionism. Odumbo's retreat from his Syrian red line was one of the lowest points in recent US diplomatic history. None of your flailing attempts to promote a false narrative on what happened back in 2013 will ever change that.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=145

Right ok dude. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/01/wo...ast/syria.html That doesn't matter huh? That was him trying to put the onus on Congress? Yet that's what Congress said Trump should have done, get their approval. You are not worth talking to. So I will no longer respond to your worthless posts. You like coming to another city's board, that's your prerogative. But I'm tired of having to respond to a guy who has a false sense of superior intellect. You said you have a busy life, I will alleviate some of that and will give you one less person responding to your dumbass comments. Good day Lying Lusty
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:33 AM   #499
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn, talk about worthless posts Millsy - the tolerance you display here ***sarcasm*** is a glaring example of the hypocrite that you really are.

Quote:
Right ok dude. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/01/wo...ast/syria.html That doesn't matter huh? That was him trying to put the onus on Congress? Yet that's what Congress said Trump should have done, get their approval. You are not worth talking to. So I will no longer respond to your worthless posts. You like coming to another city's board, that's your prerogative. But I'm tired of having to respond to a guy who has a false sense of superior intellect. You said you have a busy life, I will alleviate some of that and will give you one less person responding to your dumbass comments. Good day Lying Lusty
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 11:21 AM   #500
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Damn, talk about worthless posts Millsy - the tolerance you display here ***sarcasm*** is a glaring example of the hypocrite that you really are.

Damn talk about a worthless person. The hypocrisy? You support a guy who's intolerant beyond measure. A guy who name calls anyone who says anything against him. He's not tolerant of opposing opinions and you are ok with that. I decide I'm against responding to a person who doesn't make any comments I find enlightening and I'm intolerant? Your old age is hurting your reasoning. Please think about it before calling anyone a hypocrite.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:27 PM   #501
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You are not worth talking to. So I will no longer respond to your worthless posts... I'm tired of having to respond to a guy who has a false sense of superior intellect...
Hahahaha.... so millsy, is this the sixth or seventh time you've loudly declared you won't play anymore? You're like the little kid who picks up his bat and ball, quits and stomps off the field because he is behind 10-0 in the second inning. Every time you sniff and say "I'm done with this guy!" it's an obvious admission that you're losing the debate again. Too bad - I was just starting to enjoy your Trump impersonations too. Very sad!

Btw I never claimed to be intellectually superior. You're the one who feels so insecure you need to cite your educational background on a hooker board!
Old 07-01-2017, 05:35 PM   #502
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Damn talk about a worthless person... a guy who's intolerant beyond measure. A guy who name calls anyone who says anything against him. He's not tolerant of opposing opinions... Please think about it before calling anyone a hypocrite.
That's a pretty harsh description of your libtard bro crappy crunchyboy, don't you think? Does he know how you really feel about him?
Old 07-02-2017, 06:50 AM   #503
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

The lying FAKE NEWS Associated Press is at it again in their haste to "make this shit up"...

https://apnews.com/2350d7be5e24469ab445089bf663cdcb

At least we can depend on Breitbart News to keep them honest...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ruitt-meeting/
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 10:19 AM   #504
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ahhh my old age is hurting my reasoning? Ok, you obviously rode the short bus to school,didn't cha?
The time for political correctness is over - better get use to it. If you hit on the President - he's gonna hit you back. -- Hmmmmm, something YOU already do.
There will not be any pussies in the White House anymore. And he's not gonna change because he's in the White House. You might wanna go find your safe space now.

Quote:
Damn talk about a worthless person. The hypocrisy? You support a guy who's intolerant beyond measure. A guy who name calls anyone who says anything against him. He's not tolerant of opposing opinions and you are ok with that. I decide I'm against responding to a person who doesn't make any comments I find enlightening and I'm intolerant? Your old age is hurting your reasoning. Please think about it before calling anyone a hypocrite.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:45 AM   #505
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ahhh my old age is hurting my reasoning? Ok, you obviously rode the short bus to school,didn't cha?
The time for political correctness is over - better get use to it. If you hit on the President - he's gonna hit you back. -- Hmmmmm, something YOU already do.
There will not be any pussies in the White House anymore. And he's not gonna change because he's in the White House. You might wanna go find your safe space now.
See that old age. In one breathe you say I already hit back. So why would I need to go find a safe space? I most certainly hit back. I have no issue with that. But he's hitting back with ridiculous stuff. He hit back with she was bleeding from the face. As it's been stated by anyone with a brain (sorry not you).. 1) Why would anyone leave the house bleeding from the face? 2) They have photos from her that night, at the resort, no blood. That's not hitting back. That's just lying about nonsense. Now if he would have tweeted out their ratings showing how bad they are, that's hitting back. But he doesn't do that.

He is the biggest pussy. He cries all the time. He cries about Dems not helping, when they aren't needed. His party controls Congress. He cries about the media covering him unfairly. When he's the one that creates the stories. He is a big pussy. And to say he's not going to change, deal with it. He's the one who said he was going to change. He lied about that too. Y'all try to have it both ways and it's not working. Y'all say he's the man he always been and that's great, but he's not a liar. Well he said he would pivot when he got into office and didn't. So both can't be true madam. Sorry.

As for riding the short bus. Nope never did. Yet if I had I would have been with people who were far more intelligent than you. But you never answered my question, what's the highest level of education for you? High school right?
Old 07-02-2017, 04:55 PM   #506
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hate to disappoint you but I have a college degree.

Quote:
See that old age. In one breathe you say I already hit back. So why would I need to go find a safe space? I most certainly hit back. I have no issue with that. But he's hitting back with ridiculous stuff. He hit back with she was bleeding from the face. As it's been stated by anyone with a brain (sorry not you).. 1) Why would anyone leave the house bleeding from the face? 2) They have photos from her that night, at the resort, no blood. That's not hitting back. That's just lying about nonsense. Now if he would have tweeted out their ratings showing how bad they are, that's hitting back. But he doesn't do that.

He is the biggest pussy. He cries all the time. He cries about Dems not helping, when they aren't needed. His party controls Congress. He cries about the media covering him unfairly. When he's the one that creates the stories. He is a big pussy. And to say he's not going to change, deal with it. He's the one who said he was going to change. He lied about that too. Y'all try to have it both ways and it's not working. Y'all say he's the man he always been and that's great, but he's not a liar. Well he said he would pivot when he got into office and didn't. So both can't be true madam. Sorry.

As for riding the short bus. Nope never did. Yet if I had I would have been with people who were far more intelligent than you. But you never answered my question, what's the highest level of education for you? High school right?
Old 07-02-2017, 05:23 PM   #507
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hate to disappoint you but I have a college degree.

Hahaha I would love to see proof of that. And by college, I'm assuming you mean four year university? There's no way with the things you say on here, you took a course in anything at a four year university. I know college was taught differently back in the 50's but still, you aren't the brightest lightbulb.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:35 PM   #508
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have to say what bothers me most about many Trump supporters is that they already know for whom they will vote in 2020, assuming Trump runs. I have no idea at this time. As I've said, Trump has accomplished little in 5+ months in office but he has about 3 years before the campaign for 2020 gets serious. He may turn out to be great but he may turn out to be terrible. Time will tell. But if he turns out to be terrible, how can anyone say that they will vote for him today?

Trump just turned 71. Seeing him in a tennis outfit shows that he is not in great physical shape. He has said that he misses just being an "average" billionaire where he can do things like go out in his car for a drive. Will he really want to subject himself to another 4 years of people coming after him? I realize he has an ego that won't quit and certainly enjoys the limelight that only the office of POTUS gives a person. But does he want to be doing this as he's pushing 80 HARD?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:38 PM   #509
harley863
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 33
Default AD little troll

Quote:
Typical libtard with insults and name calling. Ellen's a fine lady and you could actually learn from her if your skull wasn't so full of mush.
harley863 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:43 PM   #510
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley863 View Post
Typical libtard with insults and name calling. Ellen's a fine lady and you could actually learn from her if your skull wasn't so full of mush.
I could learn jack shit from her.

1) I'm not a provider, if I were, she isn't anyone to learn from.

2) She doesn't know shit about politics, she just parrots things she hears.

3) She is old, she is dumb; it's not name calling. It's just facts.

Sorry dude, you can WK for here but it doesn't change the facts.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women