Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2017, 07:04 AM   #631
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Tax returns please.

"Trump was all over the map about his involvement with Russia during the campaign, saying in one breath that he was good pals with Vladimir Putin and another denying that he’d ever had anything to do with Russia in any way, shape or form. In his first press conference as president he said, 'I own nothing in Russia. I have no loans in Russia. I don’t have any deals in Russia.'
But asking if Trump has investments in Russia was never the right question. The question to ask was whether any Russians had investments in Donald Trump. Some years back Donald Trump Jr. told a real estate conference, 'Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.' When writer James Dodson asked how the Trumps were able to finance their purchase of golf courses during the recession when credit had all dried up, Eric Trump told him, 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' (Eric Trump has denied he ever said this.)
Nonetheless it has been difficult to analyze Trump’s financing arrangements since his company is family-owned and he refuses to release his tax returns or detail his holdings in any useful way."
http://www.salon.com/2017/07/14/dona...than-30-years/
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 11:52 AM   #632
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Defending a wrong by saying someone else did wrong is stupid.
Yeah millsy, but screaming let's impeach the POTUS for doing what his opponent did without any fuss is even stupider.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 12:08 PM   #633
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Don Jr. is not an office holder nor is he any part of government. Not a White House aid. Not a member of the White House team at all. Never applied for security clearance. Never needed it. He's just a family member. If you want security clearance for relatives of all security clearance holders you're looking at a long ass line, MORON!

Shit! You're as bad as lying, FAKE NEWS CNN, New York Times, and Washington Post. Just pulling shit out of your ass because you think it fits your narrative. Grow the fuck up, son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Then why was he meeting with Russian officials if he has nothing to do with Asshole's administration.
Quote:
That was all part of the campaign. Not the administration, "you ignorant fuck".
^^^ Pay attention, folks! This is how you bitch-slap an ignorant fuck like Little Monster!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 04:26 PM   #634
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah millsy, but screaming let's impeach the POTUS for doing what his opponent did without any fuss is even stupider.
Awhile back on Facebook, someone posted that Obama should be impeached. When I asked impeached for what, he said "Treason"?

Okay, treason is most definitely an impeachable act. So I asked "What treasonous act has Obama done?" No response.

Same here. Trump has done nothing that would warrant impeachment. Certainly that there are things that if true could warrant impeachment but there is a long way to go before we come to that point.

As I keep saying -- let Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller do his job.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 06:47 AM   #635
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Fox News!

'Why is it lie after lie after lie?': Fox News anchor goes off on Trump administration.

"If there's nothing there - and that's what they tell us … If all of that, why all these lies?"

http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-...ox-news-2017-7
Old 07-15-2017, 01:28 PM   #636
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Shemp Smith is a known commodity.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 01:36 PM   #637
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Awhile back on Facebook, someone posted that Obama should be impeached. When I asked impeached for what, he said "Treason"?

Okay, treason is most definitely an impeachable act. So I asked "What treasonous act has Obama done?" No response.

Same here. Trump has done nothing that would warrant impeachment. Certainly that there are things that if true could warrant impeachment but there is a long way to go before we come to that point.

As I keep saying -- let Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller do his job.

Again two totally different things. Obama didn't have all of the things occurring that we see under Trump. People just didn't like him for some odd reason. With Trump there's something new at least weekly. And it's all things that would be see as epic with anyone else but we give Trump Grand Canyon sized leeway. And people talking about impeachment doesn't prevent Mueller from doing his job. So why is it prudent that people not say impeachment if that's what they think? I recall a guy who came up with something far more outlandish than impeachment and him being listened to by plenty of people. You remember in the distant past when a guy was saying that the first African American president wasn't legitimate because he wasn't really born in the US? And you remember people taking that seriously? That was a crazy man's opinion that was blatantly false. People can talk impeachment, it's no crazier than birtherism.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 01:57 PM   #638
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

The ratings,the ratings,the ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
'Why is it lie after lie after lie?': Fox News anchor goes off on Trump administration.

"If there's nothing there - and that's what they tell us … If all of that, why all these lies?"

http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-...ox-news-2017-7
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:27 PM   #639
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:06 PM   #640
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Here ya go! Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
https://newrepublic.com/article/1435...rime-syndicate
Old 07-18-2017, 07:36 AM   #641
Observing
Valued Poster

Default 'Murica!

Old 07-18-2017, 12:17 PM   #642
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Want to see why Trump is the definition of walking hypocrisy...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonal...380226?lang=en

But today it's how the Dems are obstructionists. They are preventing repeal and replace lol. Even though they are doing it through reconciliation and only need 50 + 1. And they have 52 Republican Senators and Pence. So why would he need them? And why would they support something that Republicans didn't include them on while drafting? And why didn't the great negotiator get the deal done?

And to call them obstructionists is hilarious. I know he's not informed but man the Republicans obstructed a SC nomination for a year and he used it as a campaign tool. So he's ok with stuff as long as it helps him? He's the president, he isn't who matters.

Maybe he should go talk to his buddy Mitch about why the Dems shouldn't help. The goal that Mitch sent up was to make the opposing party one term not to do things that help the people or the country. At least Dems being against this is for the good of the country. And again he doesn't need them if he was a good negotiator or had better than a 36% approval rating.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 07:16 AM   #643
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Want to see why Trump is the definition of walking hypocrisy...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonal...380226?lang=en

But today it's how the Dems are obstructionists. They are preventing repeal and replace lol. Even though they are doing it through reconciliation and only need 50 + 1. And they have 52 Republican Senators and Pence. So why would he need them? And why would they support something that Republicans didn't include them on while drafting? And why didn't the great negotiator get the deal done?

And to call them obstructionists is hilarious. I know he's not informed but man the Republicans obstructed a SC nomination for a year and he used it as a campaign tool. So he's ok with stuff as long as it helps him? He's the president, he isn't who matters.

Maybe he should go talk to his buddy Mitch about why the Dems shouldn't help. The goal that Mitch sent up was to make the opposing party one term not to do things that help the people or the country. At least Dems being against this is for the good of the country. And again he doesn't need them if he was a good negotiator or had better than a 36% approval rating.
Trump is blaming Democrats for the failure to repeal and replace Obamacare. Yet how many Democrats were asked to work on the replacement healthcare proposal? ZERO!! Obamacare is far from perfect. Trumpcare is far from perfect. Simply repealing Obamacare without a replacement for it is ridiculous.

This was Trump's signature promise to the people of the U.S. Repeal and replace the ACA with a much better program which will benefit ALL citizens of this country. So far, so bad.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 08:21 AM   #644
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

No. He's blaming dimretards for the DEMISE of Obammycare.

And, rightfully so. They made it. They destroyed it. It's only a matter of time.

Good riddance.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:40 PM   #645
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No. He's blaming dimretards for the DEMISE of Obammycare.

And, rightfully so. They made it. They destroyed it. It's only a matter of time.

Good riddance.
Wait a minute, "ObammyCare" was originally and amalgamation of "RomneyCare", the Chaffee Bill, and the Heritage Foundation's plan to mandate all American household have healthcare. The ACA has more similarities to this 90's era Republican written bill than it does disparities. But it's funny how Repubs can't own up to it.

Democrats took that exact bill and expanded Medicaid and malpractice reform thrown in as a concession to...themselves.

The Dems had control of everything and could have passed single payer and/or public option as 65+% of the American public wants it, but he pussed out, made a conciliatory gesture to the Repubs, and BAM, we have Obama/Romneycare, which is better than before, but still a total limp dick of a program. Single payer won't be passed because all of these gunts are on the dole from Big Pharma/Medicine including Obama. He's as much a sell-out as any Repub trying to repeal. Fuck him and the Perry Ellis suit he rode in on.

In case you didn't notice, I loathe both sides and they should be dragged from their Town Cars and tarred and feathered in the streets.

As much as I personally find Trump repugnant in every way, he's a hypocrite but not any more so than Obama, only he's less pretty and well spoken. In fact he has to drone-bomb a fuckload more children to be an Obama-level hypocrite. But I guess it's okay to blow Muslim civilians limbs off in the streets, it's just not okay to keep them from traveling here.

Trump is a lot of grotesque thing but he's not a traitor, you have to be at war with the country in question to be a traitor and last time I checked we're not at war with Russia though it sure looks like going to war with them is exactly what Dems want. They need to let go of this Russia shit and concentrate on their laughingly impotent message. Oh did I say message? They don't have one lol.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women