Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2018, 09:28 AM   #1396
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Still whining about it a year later. I recommend a little cheese for that whine, poor baby.

I would say maybe you could make that joke if your guy wasn't still talking about it a year later too. Trump apparently brings it up all the time with people he's talking to. Trump is still litigating last year too. He is still talking about Crooked Hillary, who is now a private citizen. Maybe he should get over it too and maybe we can all move on.

As far the guy's statement you tried to dismiss, Trump does lie a lot. He lies and takes credit for things that he has no effect on. He lies at an alarming rate. If it were anyone else doing these lies, people like you would be up in arms. If Obama had lied this much, Fox News would have non stop coverage. How stupid are Trump's lies? Exhibit A: Taking credit for no fatalities on commercial plane flights, which hasn't occurred since 2009. And to then try to fix that lie with another lie about his administration incorporating new policies which haven't even been implemented yet. That's a stupid lie that makes him look foolish, narcissistic, and idiotic. Who would tell a lie like it wasn't raining at my inauguration when we can literally see rain falling on the TV? He can't help himself and then calls other people FAKE NEWS? Hilariousness.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:42 AM   #1397
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Still whining about it a year later. I recommend a little cheese for that whine, poor baby.
Yep. I LMAO at them every day. Poor babies is right. Absolutely powerless to do anything about it. Just whine.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:19 AM   #1398
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I just love Trump. Trump is Trump. And all people who get into politics lie at some point. It's what they do.
Here's a little goodie for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
I would say maybe you could make that joke if your guy wasn't still talking about it a year later too. Trump apparently brings it up all the time with people he's talking to. Trump is still litigating last year too. He is still talking about Crooked Hillary, who is now a private citizen. Maybe he should get over it too and maybe we can all move on.

As far the guy's statement you tried to dismiss, Trump does lie a lot. He lies and takes credit for things that he has no effect on. He lies at an alarming rate. If it were anyone else doing these lies, people like you would be up in arms. If Obama had lied this much, Fox News would have non stop coverage. How stupid are Trump's lies? Exhibit A: Taking credit for no fatalities on commercial plane flights, which hasn't occurred since 2009. And to then try to fix that lie with another lie about his administration incorporating new policies which haven't even been implemented yet. That's a stupid lie that makes him look foolish, narcissistic, and idiotic. Who would tell a lie like it wasn't raining at my inauguration when we can literally see rain falling on the TV? He can't help himself and then calls other people FAKE NEWS? Hilariousness.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:03 AM   #1399
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just love Trump. Trump is Trump. And all people who get into politics lie at some point. It's what they do.
Here's a little goodie for ya.

Sure politicians lie, but this guy was suppose to be anti-swamp. Not your typical politician remember. You push that narrative and then say, ok he lied but that's what they all do. He is suppose to be the exception. We've made all these excuses for him because he's suppose to be different. And he lies about the most idiotic things. Most politicians lie about why they support a bill and things that deal with politics. He lies about rain, his impact on flights, his crowd since, things that can be easily proven wrong and that have no bearing on politics. It's stupid and it's sad.

As for your little goodie:

I hope that's a little Trump voter humor at his taking credit for everything and not that they think Climate Change is being fixed. Because then that's a good one.

If not,

My God we are doomed.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:05 AM   #1400
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
My God we are doomed.
Yes. YOU are. Doomed to the shitcan of history.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:34 AM   #1401
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Yes. YOU are. Doomed to the shitcan of history.
Na, I was talking about the human race is doomed with idiots like you thinking that climate change is done or not real. People against Trump's policies will be on the right side of history. Racists like you are "doomed to the shitcan of history". But nice try trying to skew my words but taking one sentence out of my comments and trying to pretend it was something else. That's the trick of a person who has no comeback.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:36 PM   #1402
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Your gloating and taunting doesn’t make Twitler any less of a traitor or an asshole.

Just makes you more of one, granny!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 01:16 PM   #1403
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Coming from you sugar tits, that's a compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Your gloating and taunting doesn’t make Twitler any less of a traitor or an asshole.

Just makes you more of one, granny!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:03 PM   #1404
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Cool Holy cow! This just in...

Hillary Clinton is still NOT President. Film at 11.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:54 PM   #1405
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Hillary Clinton is still NOT President. Film at 11.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:41 AM   #1406
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

There is a huge difference between "lying at some point" and doing what Trump is doing.

The lies from Trump began on inauguration day when he claimed that attendance at his inauguration was much greater than the attendance at Obama's inauguration. And the lies have continues almost non-stop.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html

In my opinion, this is a large reason why Trump has such a low approval rating. Lying. Ridiculous tweets. Throwing people under the bus (Bannon being the latest). Disparaging comments on other world leaders. If Trump would just focus on performing his duties as POTUS and shut his mouth on extraneous issues, I believe his approval rating would be quite a bit higher.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:39 AM   #1407
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I voted for the goofy bastard and yes, he lies, he has funny hair, he's way more EGO manic than most. He's a spoiled billionaire that's accustomed to getting his way, what do you expect? But he is exposing and or creating the opportunity to expose shit on politicians, like no one else has ever done before, I hope he brings down the whole fuckin corrupt castle. And I would've voted for Harambe the gorilla before I would've hillary clinton, even after they killed his ass. The Donald is like a vaccine, he's what we need at the moment/next 8 yrs. Clean house you big mouth goofy fucker he's got my support - JMHO
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:41 AM   #1408
gfejunkie

The DOW just hit 25,000!!!

Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!
Old 01-04-2018, 07:55 AM   #1409
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Yee-Haw!!

"You Can’t Make This S--- Up": My Year Inside Trump's Insane White House.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-house-1071504

Scoop: Wolff taped interviews with Bannon, top officials.
https://www.axios.com/how-michael-wo...522360813.html
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 08:23 AM   #1410
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
The DOW just hit 25,000!!!

Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!
Less than 50% of Americans have money in the stock market. About 25% of those under 30 have money in the stock market. The primary reason cited for not having money in the stock market is lack of funds. Also, those people do not trust stock brokers, they don't feel educated enough about the stock market in order to invest, or they think it is too risky.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women