Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59921
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40318
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2021, 08:55 AM   #46
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kochu View Post
OPYou seem to be a typical entitled leftist who thinks other peoples' time and efforts mean nothing. I have made mistakes and have paid the price many times. But I have never done what you attempted, which is trying to stiff a provider. I can't believe that you had the audacity to think her time is worth just 20 bucks.
"Fucktrump" does sound a bit entitled. He perhaps has been doing this same thing to Indys, showing up to get a thrill or whatever. Indys dont have pimps. In this case, the OP wasted the pimp's time and at that point he found out the risk doing what he did to a pimp. I doubt the lady got any of the money...assuming this went down like OP said.
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 09:45 AM   #47
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwiser View Post
"Fucktrump" does sound a bit entitled. He perhaps has been doing this same thing to Indys, showing up to get a thrill or whatever. Indys dont have pimps. In this case, the OP wasted the pimp's time and at that point he found out the risk doing what he did to a pimp. I doubt the lady got any of the money...assuming this went down like OP said.
Entitled means you expect something for free or deeply discounted off the normal rate because you are better than everyone else.

When it comes to the hobby, most guys get into it with expectations and letting a provider know what those are BEFORE you set an appointment is how to do it. If a provider agrees to what a guy wants and does not perform, setting the appointment to ONLY get the money, then that is what review sites are for.

If you think that just because a guy in the hobby, be it for seeing indy providers, getting a FBSM and going to a strip club, does not go with expectations/desires for what he wants, but instead just hopes that she can read his mind and he is shown a good time, you are totally wrong. Do you think that all the ladies in the provider business are doing guys a favor by taking their money?
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 11:43 AM   #48
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Dont know about all ladies, they are all so different from one another.

I just think "Fucktrump" by choosing a name like that, and using that avatar picture, is sending a message that he isn't trying to make friends. Ive been told by ladies that there is the rare type that gets thrills entering a ladies incall apartment or house with no intention other than to leave like a voyeur might. An indy who has no pimp is less likely to pull a gun or do more than ask a voyeur to please leave her incall. In Fucktrumps case, he didn't count on the reaction of an armed criminal pimp who reacted with a gun and a threat in response to having his time wasted. F-trump even said the pimp told himthat he knew what he was doing. This is possibly what the pimp meant... that Ftrump is a voyuer who enjoys entering incalls and leaving after getting a peek. Beats peeping through windows. By not asking about DFK before he showed up, its obvious that he didnt care about DFK (cause he didnt ask before going over) what he really wanted. Of course, we will never know what really happened, and I dont really care. This isnt a provider Id want to see.
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 12:29 PM   #49
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Looking at how long the OP has been registered on this site (5 years) and his total number of posts 11 (8 of them just in thread), you may be right about him being a guy that sets appointments just to walk in and leave. That is probably why he has to set appointments with providers who do not screen. It just so happened that this one had a pimp who was her security in case things went sideways. I am he does not use his handle here when contacting providers either.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 12:47 PM   #50
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Starting tomorrow midnight it’s a felony in Texas to ask about any sort of sexual services be it DFK or CIP… Doesn’t matter. And by all means certainly don’t ask it in writing because at that point you own it if shit goes sideways and LE is involved. So the advice today will be risky tomorrow.

My advice is see those you’ve known for a while and only those new ones you’re damn sure about. Really goes without saying at this point.

Good luck!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 03:13 PM   #51
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

DFK is sexual? How about a handshake? lol
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 01:38 AM   #52
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by london2012 View Post
DFK is sexual? How about a handshake? lol
My thought as well. Surely DFK is not part of the new law. Nor is breast play. The law is foundationally fragile as it is, without introducing absurdities like this.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 11:51 AM   #53
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
My thought as well. Surely DFK is not part of the new law. Nor is breast play. The law is foundationally fragile as it is, without introducing absurdities like this.
Breast play has always been included as sexual contact.

"Sexual contact" means, except as provided by Section 21.11, any touching of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of another person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/d.../htm/PE.21.htm
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:18 PM   #54
Cali-or-Bust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If you’re a bad ass, deal w it like a bad ass would…
Otherwise, fuck it. It’s only a bill.
A chick took 3 from me, she realized she was starting her flow
and just booked before I knew what hit me…lol
Cali-or-Bust is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:38 PM   #55
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Hey OP, change your username to FuckBiden and go see that woman again the Queen Reagan or whatever - I will give you $100 for that experiment. ��

Maybe you are just too stupid to choose a decent username and hobbying so carelessly!
veloztec is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 12:40 AM   #56
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloztec View Post
Hey OP, change your username to FuckBiden and go see that woman again the Queen Reagan or whatever - I will give you $100 for that experiment. ��

Maybe you are just too stupid to choose a decent username and hobby so carelessly!
1. Even if he took your offer and tried to go back, he won't pass her screening a second time. Did you read how mad she got when he said he was leaving because DFK was not on the MENU.

2. OP like many of us likes the DFK. He isn't going to waste any more time with her since that's not on her menu list and she is managed.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 02:23 PM   #57
zingao
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fucktrump View Post
So there’s absolutely nothing I can do?
yes, you should start off by changing your ECCIE name.

maybe something like: "BidenLover".
zingao is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 09:03 PM   #58
joleebindo90
Registered Member

... You were going to pay for... for *that?*

Sorry, someone had to say it.
joleebindo90 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
queenreagan-102

AMPReviews.net