Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who do you trust more more advice about masks?
Tucker Carlson 19 44.19%
The CDC 24 55.81%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2021, 07:29 PM   #166
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Tucker is about as trustworthy as Bernie Madoff. Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme was successful because people wanted to believe what he was selling. Tucker Carlson is the same thing. Too many people wanting to believe the tripe he's peddling.

how trustworthy are Rachel Madow and Brian Stelter?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 08:29 PM   #167
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I only believe what Tucker tells me too!

lolling
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 07:48 AM   #168
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Keep up with what?

The vaccines I mentioned are still used today, aren't they?

This is what you posted "Vaccines turn people into Liberal Zombies. No Thank You."

Can you justify that statement, or are you full of crap?
Those vaccines you mentioned do the recipients have much choice? Don't try to go "Toe To Toe" with me and yes I can justify anything.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 12:16 PM   #169
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
OK I see the problem. You watched one episode and you misinterpreted it.
Hedonist, If you're still out there, this may explain how Carlson and his writers got it wrong:

Carlson also compared the number of deaths reported to VAERS that followed Covid-19 vaccinations with those that came after flu shots, which are far lower.

But the CDC previously said that deaths following Covid-19 vaccinations must be reported, while those that come after other immunizations do not.

There is a “requirement that health care providers report all deaths that occur after Covid-19 vaccination (required by the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)), regardless of whether the health care provider believes the vaccine was the cause,” the CDC said, referring to the authorizations allowing the shots to be administered.

“This reporting requirement does not apply to other vaccines.”

The requirement is mentioned in FDA statements on the EUAs for the Pfizier-BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines.

https://factcheck.afp.com/tucker-car...id-19-vaccines

When we were debating this a few days ago I went into the VAERS database and pulled an Excel file showing number of reports per year, and the jump up in 2021 was striking. I suspect this is part of the reason why.

While in my new, temporary roll as Master Baiter, I speculated that Carlson was being misleading in order to sell advertising, it's perhaps more likely his staff just didn't know that the standards for reporting to VAERS for COVID were much, much more strict than for other vaccines.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 12:28 PM   #170
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If you want to hide in your house and avoid social interaction like a hikikomori because you're scared of getting sick, you do you.

If you want to force businesses to close or force people to stay home, go fuck yourself.

If you want to wear a mask, you do you.

If you want to make other people wear a mask, go fuck yourself.

If you want to get your shots, you do you.

If you want to make others get their shots, go fuck yourself.

If you don't want people on your property without masks and/or shots, you do you.

If you want to dictate other people's mask/shot polices on their property, go fuck yourself.

Life is both easier and happier when you value freedom and also mind your own damn business.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:28 PM   #171
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Levianon, see reply below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You take a Flu shot every year and you don't get the Flu. I don't take the flu shot every year and I can't remember when I've had the flu last. So what do you think is going on here? You believe in Vaccines based on your own experience. How come people have supposedly died from the Covid-19 Vaccine? It's ironic they didn't get Covid during the Pandemic but took the vaccine out of caution and a short time later died. Was it the Vaccine or was it just coincidence?
It's a numbers game. I believe people will die as a result of the COVID vaccine. I just believe thousands of times more people will die from COVID.

Quote:
All viruses that affect people have a specific mode of transmission and they are tissue specific. For instance Corona viruses affect the tissues of the Upper Respiratory Tract no other tissue. Although they are spread through personal contact they are actually caused by environmental toxins and irritants.
COVID 19 affects other types of tissues too. Or maybe it's the body's immune response to COVID 19. At least you read about people whose heart and other organs have been affected by COVID 19. Agreed though, the coronaviruses that cause the common cold just or mostly affect the upper respiratory tract. And it's possible environmental toxins and irritants could make you more susceptible to coronavirus infection, although I believe aerosols and droplets are the primary way that COVID 19 is spread. Contact would be a distant 3rd.

Quote:
I am skeptical of the covid-19 Vaccines because I don't believe the Virus is a naturally occurring Virus.
It was certainly originally naturally occurring. It is possible that a lab in China made it more virulent, as part of its research, although I understand if this occurred using standard genetic engineering techniques the virus would exhibit tell tale signs of laboratory modification, which it doesn't. Anyway, why would this make a difference in whether you'd have faith in the vaccine?

Quote:
I think the future of this virus is, it will either mutate and become more resistant, less virulent or dissipate completely from the human population all together. Hopefully it's the latter.
Agree 100%.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:41 PM   #172
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/thesaltycracker/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:53 PM   #173
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He shouldn't be censored or pulled from the air.

At one time there was a book published, which I shall not name, because I'm a paranoid mother fucker who's afraid the NSA is monitoring the world wide web and is going to sweep down on me at any moment. Anyway it had recipes for bombs and drugs. Unfortunately some of the recipes were poorly written or just plain wrong. You could blow yourself up making TNT with their recipe, or die from taking the LSD. Should this book be pulled from the market or censored? I don't think so. However it's contingent on people who know that particular recipes are fucked to bring that to others attention.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 02:13 PM   #174
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

"Some MD's are dumb, though. They're like a human Google search. But I guess someone has to pay for their porsche."

True. Also true of some posters on this board. Some dummies (or wackos or charlatans) in every profession, but in general, physicians are expert in medicine, lawyers are expert in law, licensed electricians are expert in wiring...and yes, rocket scientists are expert in rocket science. They are expert by nature of their specialized education and vetted as competent by various certifying bodies. Tucker is expert in none of the above. If he talks politics, OK that's opinion not fact and every asshole has an opinion. If he talks science (mask wearing, vaccine, aerodynamics), he is not expert. His right to still OPINE on such matters that require specific educational expertise....but why accept his non-qualified OPINION against those with valid credentials in their field.

If you need to have your appendix removed go to your barber shop....yes, barbers were surgeons in days long gone. Somehow, I think we're better off having them cut hair considering their training.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 03:46 PM   #175
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
If you want to hide in your house and avoid social interaction like a hikikomori because you're scared of getting sick, you do you.

If you want to force businesses to close or force people to stay home, go fuck yourself.

If you want to wear a mask, you do you.

If you want to make other people wear a mask, go fuck yourself.

If you don't want people on your property without masks and/or shots, you do you.

If you want to dictate other people's mask/shot polices on their property, go fuck yourself.

Life is both easier and happier when you value freedom and also mind your own damn business.
+1
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 03:58 PM   #176
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post

Anybody who won't get his shots, we should execute him. No excuses, no trial, no delay, just execution right there on the spot. When you mess around with justice and rights of the accused and all that crap it costs more money and puts more people at risk.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 04:26 PM   #177
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

current eccie polling has it slightly in favor of the cdc. interesting
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 04:29 PM   #178
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Anybody who won't get his shots, we should execute him. No excuses, no trial, no delay, just execution right there on the spot. When you mess around with justice and rights of the accused and all that crap it costs more money and puts more people at risk.
I work with folks who think like this. Shit like this is why I carry a gun everywhere.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 04:32 PM   #179
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

sign me up for the hangman then. not interested in a "miracle cure" for a "death plague" we both agree has LESS THAN 1 percent mortality rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
current eccie polling has it slightly in favor of the cdc. interesting

which tells you a lot about the CDC's credibility doesn't? they have flip flopped more times than Fauci.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 04:33 PM   #180
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Those vaccines you mentioned do the recipients have much choice? Don't try to go "Toe To Toe" with me and yes I can justify anything.
I went "toe to toe", and you failed to justify anything.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women