Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who is responsible for the St. Louis county policemen being shot?
Only the suspects in the car. 12 35.29%
Jay Nixon, the governor, who wanted a prosecution before an investigation 2 5.88%
The media, for selling the "hands up, don't shoot" narrative 5 14.71%
Eric Holder, for defending the protestors and attacking the police 11 32.35%
Obama, for treating the thug as a victim and the police as murderers 18 52.94%
the public, for buying into this shit....again. 7 20.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2015, 02:52 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Who is responsible for two officers being shot?

Ferguson, MO, the town that will not go away though the police, city manager, and police chief are.

Who is responsible this time? This doesn't sound like protest out of hand, this sounds more like a deliberate attack on the police department using the protest as cover. The suspects were emboldened by all the media coverage that cast the black towns people as victims of the white, racist police department. This meme was forwarded by the governor, the attorney general of the US, and the president of the United States.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:47 AM   #2
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

All the above
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:27 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
All the above
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:29 AM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

And don't forget the race baiters in Congress...

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:27 AM   #5
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Goddamn you people are ignant. And yes I said ignant. Since you lack any true ability to empathize of your own accord, I wish you could be black just for 24 hours. It would blow your fucking mind.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:18 PM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Ever been white in a majority black country? Or percieved to be a christian in a Muslim country?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:56 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Who is responsible? The fucker who pulled the trigger.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 02:55 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who's responsible? The idiots who did the shooting... as well as the idiots who would fight to the death to ensure that idiots like them have free access to whatever kind of firearm they wish.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 02:58 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And don't forget the race baiters in Congress...

Or on ECCIE!

BTW -- another awesome poll JDIdiot. Going for a "fair and balanced" sample, are you?

Could you be a little more creative? (It's ALWAYS Obama's fault, isn't it, you fucking asshole?)

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:32 PM   #10
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Goddamn you people are ignant. And yes I said ignant. Since you lack any true ability to empathize of your own accord, I wish you could be black just for 24 hours. It would blow your fucking mind.
I think that for the great most part in this country, how anyone is treated is in accordance with how one acts

you may think that the vast majority of americans are mean, cruel, racist beasts...I don't

if you somehow want try to twist what you said into meaning the dichotomy between the rich and poor, well that has nothing to do with race

faults and failures are common to all people of all races

what the answer is to improve race relations in the united states is a difficult issue, but I think, on an individual basis, all of us are ultimately treated as we act

I detest racial groupings and racial bean counting and set asides and statistical racism theories, I wish we could get to a country where we see the individual, but theres too much power for politicians and race pimps in keeping us in groups

one thing that I think needs to be done is to quit living in the dim past, quit teaching kids how bad the rest of us are, teach the beauty of America and how our constitution has done its work ultimately for all races. and the genius of the founders yielding, perhaps slowly for some, the declaration of all men created equal.
Old 03-12-2015, 04:14 PM   #11
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think that for the great most part in this country, how anyone is treated is in accordance with how one acts

you may think that the vast majority of americans are mean, cruel, racist beasts...I don't

if you somehow want try to twist what you said into meaning the dichotomy between the rich and poor, well that has nothing to do with race

faults and failures are common to all people of all races

what the answer is to improve race relations in the united states is a difficult issue, but I think, on an individual basis, all of us are ultimately treated as we act

one thing that I think needs to be done is to quit living in the dim past, quit teaching kids how bad the rest of us are, teach the beauty of America and how our constitution has done its work
We should be honest with kids. We shouldn't teach them the candy-coated past. They need to know how the world works. I don't think the majority are necessarily overtly racist but the ones who are tend to scream the loudest. I think a lot of people are subconsciously racist. They act in certain ways in certain situations without even knowing it. I wish we were treated by how we act but I just don't buy it. That hasn't been my experience as I've observed this world we live in.
Old 03-12-2015, 04:39 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
We should be honest with kids. We shouldn't teach them the candy-coated past. They need to know how the world works. I don't think the majority are necessarily overtly racist but the ones who are tend to scream the loudest. I think a lot of people are subconsciously racist. They act in certain ways in certain situations without even knowing it. I wish we were treated by how we act but I just don't buy it. That hasn't been my experience as I've observed this world we live in.
And exactly how was King Philip's War or the French and Indian War taught to you that led you to believe it was a "candy coated" version, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:47 PM   #13
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
We should be honest with kids. We shouldn't teach them the candy-coated past.
we dont teach the candy coated past..we teach the terribleness of America

meaning for the most part white men

hatred is created in this country toward this country, toward our ideals, every single day by people who wish to twist young minds for thier own power

Quote:
. I wish we were treated by how we act but I just don't buy it. That hasn't been my experience as I've observed this world we live in.
have you ever hired anyone? I don't care what race someone was, if I hired someone and they had a great attitude..that was the whole battle

conversely if they were surly and looking for what they could get counting every little thing as if it was some score to keep, they didn't last long

maybe you should review how you act
Old 03-12-2015, 04:58 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Did someone learn a "candy coated" version of Magellan's voyage around the world where his men didn't starve and where Magellan wasn't killed in a skirmish the Philippines by natives who opposed his intrusion? Or how CPT Cook met a similar end in the Hawaiian Islands?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:59 PM   #15
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
we dont teach the candy coated past..we teach the terribleness of America

meaning for the most part white men

hatred is created in this country toward this country, toward our ideals, every single day by people who wish to twist young minds for thier own power
well, it has been mostly white men... that's just the facts of the matter.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women