Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160528
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47527
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2019, 01:45 PM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default Fairfax accuser issues statement detailing alleged assault

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fairfax-accuser-issues-statement-detailing-alleged-assault

Vanessa Tyson, the college professor who accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax in 2004, issued a lengthy statement Wednesday detailing the alleged incident.

"With tremendous anguish, I am now sharing this information about my experience and setting the record straight," she wrote. "It has been extremely difficult to relive that traumatic experience from 2004. Mr. Fairfax has tried to brand me as a liar to a national audience, in service to his political ambitions, and has threatened litigation. Given his false assertions, I’m compelled to make clear what happened."
Tyson, now a professor at Scripps College, called the encounter with Fairfax “horrific” and said it has caused her “deep humiliation and shame.” Fairfax has said the two had a sexual encounter but described it as consensual.
A spokesperson for Fairfax, a Democrat, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Tyson’s statement came amid a meltdown at the highest levels of Virginia government. Earlier in the day the state attorney general, Democrat Mark Herring, admitted to state lawmakers he had once worn blackface and apologized at the state capitol. Gov. Ralph Northam is in the midst of another scandal surrounding a racist photo and appearing in blackface as well.
Fairfax is next in line to the governorship, and Herring is second in line.
In the statement, Tyson detailed how “what began as consensual kissing quickly turned into a sexual assault” in a Boston hotel room. While Fairfax’s initial advance was “not unwelcome,” he soon “forcefully pushed” her head towards his crotch.
“Utterly shocked and terrified, I tried to move my head away, but could not because his hand was holding down my neck and he was much stronger than me,” Tyson says in the statement. “As I cried and gagged, Mr. Fairfax forced me to perform oral sex on him.”
Reports of the incident first surfaced on Sunday night. But Tyson had not spoken publicly about it until today.
Fairfax has vehemently denied that the encounter was nonconsensual. On Wednesday, he issued another statement on the subject.
“I wish her no harm or humiliation, nor do I seek to denigrate her or diminish her voice,” Fairfax said. “But I cannot agree with a description of events that I know is not true.”
Fairfax has also questioned the timing of the accusation, which came just as he was being seen as potentially ascending to the Virginia governorship.
Tyson has retained the Washington law firm Katz, Marshall and Banks, which lists sexual harassment law as one of its areas of expertise and represented Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of assaulting her when the two were in high school.
He has also questioned the timing of the accusation, which came just as he was being seen as potentially ascending to the Virginia governorship in the wake of a scandal involving the state’s current governor, Ralph Northam.
The Northam controversy centered on a medical-school yearbook photo that appears to show Northam either in blackface or wearing Ku Klux Klan robes. Northam later denied he was in the photo, but admitted to wearing blackface on another occasion to imitate Michael Jackson.

Let's properly identify the Black person as the current Lt. Governor of the State of Virginia in pic above - Justin Fairfax

And ask where are all the outraged Senate Judiciary Committee minority members - I hear no protests about the accused being guilty as charged.

Hypocrites!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:16 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hannity just read the woman's complete statement on his radio show.

Apparently through the years she has told of her ordeal to quite a few people. She even told a major news paper before his election to Lt Governor. For what ever reason, they hid it.

It's getting messy.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:18 PM   #3
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fairfax-accuser-issues-statement-detailing-alleged-assault

Vanessa Tyson, the college professor who accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax in 2004, issued a lengthy statement Wednesday detailing the alleged incident.

"With tremendous anguish, I am now sharing this information about my experience and setting the record straight," she wrote. "It has been extremely difficult to relive that traumatic experience from 2004. Mr. Fairfax has tried to brand me as a liar to a national audience, in service to his political ambitions, and has threatened litigation. Given his false assertions, I’m compelled to make clear what happened."
Tyson, now a professor at Scripps College, called the encounter with Fairfax “horrific” and said it has caused her “deep humiliation and shame.” Fairfax has said the two had a sexual encounter but described it as consensual.
A spokesperson for Fairfax, a Democrat, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Tyson’s statement came amid a meltdown at the highest levels of Virginia government. Earlier in the day the state attorney general, Democrat Mark Herring, admitted to state lawmakers he had once worn blackface and apologized at the state capitol. Gov. Ralph Northam is in the midst of another scandal surrounding a racist photo and appearing in blackface as well.
Fairfax is next in line to the governorship, and Herring is second in line.
In the statement, Tyson detailed how “what began as consensual kissing quickly turned into a sexual assault” in a Boston hotel room. While Fairfax’s initial advance was “not unwelcome,” he soon “forcefully pushed” her head towards his crotch.
“Utterly shocked and terrified, I tried to move my head away, but could not because his hand was holding down my neck and he was much stronger than me,” Tyson says in the statement. “As I cried and gagged, Mr. Fairfax forced me to perform oral sex on him.”
Reports of the incident first surfaced on Sunday night. But Tyson had not spoken publicly about it until today.
Fairfax has vehemently denied that the encounter was nonconsensual. On Wednesday, he issued another statement on the subject.
“I wish her no harm or humiliation, nor do I seek to denigrate her or diminish her voice,” Fairfax said. “But I cannot agree with a description of events that I know is not true.”
Fairfax has also questioned the timing of the accusation, which came just as he was being seen as potentially ascending to the Virginia governorship.
Tyson has retained the Washington law firm Katz, Marshall and Banks, which lists sexual harassment law as one of its areas of expertise and represented Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of assaulting her when the two were in high school.
He has also questioned the timing of the accusation, which came just as he was being seen as potentially ascending to the Virginia governorship in the wake of a scandal involving the state’s current governor, Ralph Northam.
The Northam controversy centered on a medical-school yearbook photo that appears to show Northam either in blackface or wearing Ku Klux Klan robes. Northam later denied he was in the photo, but admitted to wearing blackface on another occasion to imitate Michael Jackson.

Let's properly identify the Black person as the current Lt. Governor of the State of Virginia in pic above - Justin Fairfax

And ask where are all the outraged Senate Judiciary Committee minority members - I hear no protests about the accused being guilty as charged.

Hypocrites!!!
this is outrageous!
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:33 PM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

This is outrageous

That this poor DPST is so unfairly accused.

He should be immediately vindicated and given the Governorship until he chooses to be President of the US
DPST Rule Forever. !!!
Introduce him to AOC!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:52 PM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

These are Dem sacrifices. Eventually, at the right time, the Dems will come out with women who will accuse President Trump of similar activity. There will be no corroborating evidence other than Dem bought witnesses.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 03:35 PM   #6
oeb11
Valued Poster

Already done that with the playboy model Karen McDougall and Avenatti and "Stormy Daniels".
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 06:12 PM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
These are Dem sacrifices. Eventually, at the right time, the Dems will come out with women who will accuse President Trump of similar activity. There will be no corroborating evidence other than Dem bought witnesses.
It seems all of then citizen Trump’s dallyinses were consensual, they fucked him for money.

Plus, he could care less.
Old 02-06-2019, 06:15 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

It was reported on Fox tonight (On Tucker), that Fairfax’s reaction when first told of the news of the allegation was........”Fuck That Bitch”.
Old 02-06-2019, 06:25 PM   #9
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It was reported on Fox tonight (On Tucker), that Fairfax’s reaction when first told of the news of the allegation was........”Fuck That Bitch”.
that was my first reaction. oh I thought you were talking about someone else on here. never mind
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:31 PM   #10
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The Lt Governor is innocent until proven guilty.

I hope the show goes on for a while so we can drop this bullshit about who treats women worse, Dems or Republicans.

Some of each group are assholes, and some are like me who treat women well.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:43 PM   #11
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
He tried but...FAILED!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:54 AM   #12
bamscram
Valued Poster

Sounds like the chick was what has been referred to as a prick teaser. They want to get a guy all worked up, but not give up the pussy.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 11:49 AM   #13
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default three card leftist full monte; or racial and political rock, paper, scissors

the here-to-fore calculated hierarchy of who wins in a head-to-head needs tweaking

see black beats white every time

a liberal black always beats a conservative black

but here we have two blacks

and both are liberal

and since women beat men

so then its a given a black liberal woman should win against a black liberal man

but now, here's the tweak...

a black liberal woman does beat a black liberal man generally speaking....

unless there's a political need for the black man to win

as perhaps in this case

so my prediction is the lt. governor survives unless the dims can hold onto the governorship etc

however, there will be a fissure in the coalition, should both the white guys who did black face survive and the black guy takes a fall

so it could be the atty general has the best overall chance at survival
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:36 PM   #14
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Sounds like the chick was what has been referred to as a prick teaser. They want to get a guy all worked up, but not give up the pussy.
Maybe so but you gotta walk away....
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:15 PM   #15
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
I don’t think it was pussy but it was a forced blow job. I’m not real sure how that would work. ?? Supposedly he forced her head towards his crotch. You can take a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

Maybe he grabbed her by the ears and fucked her mouth?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women