Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #16
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Thanks for the explanation, St Chris and I think you're correct on Jones' money line. But it's going to be short-odds for a reason.

With regard to the previous post. A LOT of us have been and are on other boards. Even more of us were cutting our teeth while you were still sucking on hind-titty, so don't go thincking you're the end-all/be-all in the land of hobby, because you're a far cry from it. If it wasn't for those who've help pave the way, we wouldn't have it as easy as we currently do with regards to hobbying. Questions and feedback helped shape this thing into what it is. My question and logic, as stated by St Chris was on target. It wasn't whining. It was asking for clarification.

You say the changes haven't affected your hobbying, and that's great. I don't believe that but it's cool, I'll play along. If that's the case, you're either visiting with regulars (or those you've been able to discuss this with in-person) and have already established their current rates, or you're not hobbying.

If you see an unknown gals ad and you decide that you'd like to meet her, if you so much as have to ask what her rates are, it's just affected you.

It might not affect you very often, but it will effect you.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #17
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

With regard to the previous post. A LOT of us have been and are on other boards. Even more of us were cutting our teeth while you were still sucking on hind-titty, so don't go thincking you're the end-all/be-all in the land of hobby, because you're a far cry from it.

I never said I was the be all end all of anything. I don't know what that comment was about. Big deal that you have been on other boards and still are. Are you counting ECRAPS? Home2, etc? They are virtual graveyards as far as I'm concerned but you are free to enjoy what you want.

I doubt St. Chris, would admit but I would put a small wager that he got a chuckle about my posting of whiners

sixx
Old 04-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #18
Who's Your Daddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
St. Chris,

There will always be whiners with regards to the site. Many of us have been in the hobby before boards like this and know how "difficult" hobbying really was. Many hobbyists want to be spoon fed everything and if they encounter any issues, they complain.

Do what you need to do St. Chris. I could care less if the rates ever come back. It hasn't interfered one bit with my hobbbying

sixx
There are also people on this board that don't pay their debts on Fantasy football....Don't get too "high and mighty" with your words to SKF, Scambuck.I thought his post was well intended and well written as well as St Chris's response to him. As usual, you have to take a cheap shot at anybody you can. You sure are a bad ass behind that keyboard. I wonder how you would be behind the woodshed.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #19
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy View Post
There are also people on this board that don't pay their debts on Fantasy football....Don't get too "high and mighty" with your words to SKF, Scambuck.I thought his post was well intended and well written as well as St Chris's response to him. As usual, you have to take a cheap shot at anybody you can. You sure are a bad ass behind that keyboard. I wonder how you would be behind the woodshed.

I guess you are the one to take me behind the woodshed?

sixx
Old 04-24-2012, 09:27 PM   #20
Who's Your Daddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I guess you are the one to take me behind the woodshed?

sixx
After doing ambushes behind enemy lines at night in the jungles of Laos in the early 70's, I can assure you, you dont worry me at all.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:56 AM   #21
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
After doing ambushes behind enemy lines at night in the jungles of Laos in the early 70's, I can assure you, you dont worry me at all.

With all due respect for your service, you don't worry me in the least either pal. I guess we have something in common....

sixx
Old 04-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #22
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I'm guessing you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sixx. Two points here:
1: I have had the pleasure and you have to be pretty lame to pick a point with him.
2: I've had the pleasure of meeting Sixx, you may have exp in Laos, but on the street, you wouldn't want to make the mistake of starting anything with him. It's easier to hide in the jungle when you get over your head, as you have here. Unless, of course, you stay with that "ambush" tactic.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #23
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Looks at the Forum's name. " Questions for the Staff-Austin" . Check.
Looks at the thread's topic. Check.

Reads off-topic nonsense. Tilt.

I'm glad that you two were pleasuring one another, or that one of you was pleasured by the other, or whatever. This threAd isn't about that. Try the Review Forum or The Realm. That's where that sort of stuff belongs. Thanks.

Or, he could always use the Whimpers tactic. Puff out his chest and make his noise and when his hand gets called, and he realizes that his bulldog mouth overran his puppydog ass, just get someone else to clean-up his mess for him. ...just saying.

Pffft...

Old 04-25-2012, 10:39 AM   #24
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I think that St.Chris has sufficiently answered the question at hand and now this one seems to have drifted far from the stated Topic so to keep from handing out points for "Insulting Remarks" and "General Disrespect" as well as "Thread Hijack" I am going to save some of you from yourselves and close this thread.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women