Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2013, 06:49 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Like any good investigation you start at the bottom and work your way up to find the source.

What we are seeing is a symptom of a government gone bad or more so, out of control.

The IRS is the most powerful government organization that can destroy an individual or business in short order. No citizen of this nation, regardless opf political affiliation, should be forced to live under the fear of the IRS.

What these people have done is criminal and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowable by law AND should be done so by a special prosecutor and not the corrupt justice department.

Thje right to remain silent and not incriminate yourself is sacred to our Constitution and is the best thing for a person that is staring at the bus they will be thrown under. Start at the bottom with the worker bees that may not have the devotion req2quired to spend prison time for those that sent the orders down. Build the case and then it does not matter if they talk or not, they will want to make a deal if they are not the one on top.

Not on this board here you start at the top and work your way down.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Interesting...........on CNBC ....

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:25 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Obama should fire her, if he is serious about cleaning up problems within the IRS; afterall, he "fired" the director who had NOTHING to do with this scandal !

The fact that he doesn't; well, it is easy to assume he can't because she can connect the WH to the scandal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
another wild assumption from POTUS's number one fan.

Why don't you just admit its a sexual thing you've got for Obama, Whirlyperv?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:36 AM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It was Obama who promised NOT to tolerate this kind of behavior; why wouldn't he he fire this perpetrator...Obama claimed he fired the Director lesser offenses...................so why not fire Lerner ?

Because she can lead investigators to the White House .................
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

OMG...another circle jerk Benfuckingazi moment from our Tea Loops. You boys try and not get any on ya!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #21
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
A top IRS official in the division that reviews nonprofit groups will invoke the Fifth Amendment and refuse to answer questions before a House committee investigating the agency’s improper screening of conservative nonprofit groups.
Quote:
“She has not committed any crime or made any misrepresentation but under the circumstances she has no choice but to take this course,” said a letter by Taylor to committee Chairman Darrell E. Issa, R-Calif. The letter, sent Monday, was obtained Tuesday by the Los Angeles Times.

Well, she can't have it both ways. Either she committed a crime of some sort, and therefor is invoking the Fifth in order to avoid incriminating herself, or as her lawyer claims, she has committed no crime and therefor does not need to invoke the Fifth amendment. In which case, she should be held in contempt of Congress.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #22
BigLouie
Valued Poster

You ain't shit in DC unless you have taken the 5th before Congress
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

She gave testimony stating unequivocally (look it up, Assup) that she was innocent of any wrong doing, then took the fifth amendment to avoid incriminating herself. I think she waived her fifth amendment rights when she gave the statement.

Does anyone really believe she isn't covering up for somebody?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #24
BigLouie
Valued Poster

She is covering for Whirlaway and HatinLayla
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #25
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Hello Special Prosecutor!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
She gave testimony stating unequivocally (look it up, Assup) that she was innocent of any wrong doing, then took the fifth amendment to avoid incriminating herself. I think she waived her fifth amendment rights when she gave the statement.

Naw, it was her way of saying fuck you I'm not playing your game..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #27
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Naw, it was her way of saying fuck you I'm not playing your game..

Maybe so but she does not have the right to give her employers the finger and keep her job. She works for the people and Congress has the right to question her as representatives of her employers. If she committed a crime she can be prosecuted. If all she did was be a lousy manager then she has to respond to that.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

sigh .. uninformed as usual

the IG is on record saying she was under criminal investigation, its well within her rights to plead the 5th ..

THE END.

damn good thing youre not her lawyer
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:21 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Well, she can't have it both ways. Either she committed a crime of some sort, and therefor is invoking the Fifth in order to avoid incriminating herself, or as her lawyer claims, she has committed no crime and therefor does not need to invoke the Fifth amendment. In which case, she should be held in contempt of Congress.
You do not know the criminal justice system very well do you. You do not have to be guilty tomake a mistake and get a perjury charge thrown your way...any lawyer worth their salt would not let her take the stand in this situation. The GOP is on a witch hunt, if they want her testimony give her immunity. I will provide a link you all should watch telling you wjy never to talk to the police or DA or congress if they are trying to pin your ass with a crime. In fact google 'why you should never talk to the police without a lawyer'. They you might not post such naive nonsense like JD.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:22 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

When you make a statement claiming complete innocence, you effectively waive your right against self-incrimination. However, I won't argue with her. If she wants to clam up, it will only be worse for her, and her superiors when the truth comes out. And it will.

She should at least be fired. She works for the people, and needs to be held accountable.

But let me ask you this, would your positions be the same if this was the Congress investigating a scandal in the Bush administration? If you can't say "yes", then STFU. You're an Obamaton.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women