Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2018, 07:53 AM   #16
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

It's amazing how the original thread has changed from being about cell phones and providers having photos of clients to whether or not a provider has bind blowing sex with her client.
This seems to happen all the time on threads. The subject gets hijacked into something else.
It would be nice if we could stick to the subject of the original post/thread.
J.S.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 08:33 AM   #17
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

GMT, as I would at least hope that you do know that putting on a condom and sticking it in is just one aspect of the sexual experience. As usual, you miscontrued what I posted. The fact is that you have a problem with women, all women, as A1Vapor pointed out. I wasn't attacking you although I was again adding that ALL providers aren't the same, as you so frequently try to stereotype us.

Anyway, back on topic, Wiseguy, just be careful out there. The next time you get a funny feeling about the situation, simply walk out. There are alot of providers out there, even some decent ones on BP. In fact, that's where I got my start at. I still follow the same rules today of integrity and treating each other right.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 08:51 AM   #18
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravinhead69 View Post
It's amazing how the original thread has changed from being about cell phones and providers having photos of clients to whether or not a provider has bind blowing sex with her client.
This seems to happen all the time on threads. The subject gets hijacked into something else.
It would be nice if we could stick to the subject of the original post/thread.
J.S.

CH, I completely agree, that's why in my OP I left that until the very end. I among others here just get tired of being stereotyped into the bad guys. Anyway, as you can see, I did bring it back on topic in my last post.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:02 PM   #19
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

LoL , GMT might wind up being the first user I will have ever ignored on this site . He just sounds like a broken record after awhile . It's a wonder any of us have ever managed to have any fun on this site without his expert psychological advice . He's all over the map from being an expert on squirting to how lowdown all providers are to seeing some and being the ultimate pleasure artist to masturbating with and without condoms . WTF is he even on a site like this if he finds the main purpose of it so repulsive and complex . Honestly I'd be surprised if he's ever had anything mind blowing in his life . He reminds me of a sexual Ebinezer Scrouge . For the record I disagree with about 85 % of what he says but the parts he copies and paste from Google is ok .

He's obviously been there , done it all , become an expert in the field and feels the need to explain to us on a daily basis so that we realize none of us truly have had any great fun or mind blowing sex and we've all wasted our money . He is the only one here with a lick of sense about understanding the reality of the oldest profession in the world .

I agree with Angel on cell phones and the mind blowing sex ..
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:50 PM   #20
A1.
Valued Poster

I wished he would
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:19 AM   #21
kking34193
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 332803
My Bio Page

So tripping what do you have to be blackmailed for are you rich is your name Donald even then way would I mess up my good thing. Secrets are safe with me.I am just saying
kking34193 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women