Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Questions for the Staff-Mississippi
Questions for the Staff-Mississippi Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2018, 06:57 PM   #1
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Question Lifetime Premium Access Question

Good Evening,

I posted a question in the technical support forum but someone said it may not be a bad idea to also post in the local ask the staff section also so here it goes. I did check with Road Lizard and he did give me some good info but was not sure about the CCBILL portion or about the questions about where to send the USPS Money order to and how it needed to be filled out.

See link for original posting.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2295628

Here is the body of the text from the post.

I have been reading the forums on details of purchasing Lifetime Premium Access. I asked many people and even discussed with one of my local MODS and I am still having problems finding out answers to a few questions that I have. The 2 most popular way of paying are either a USPS Money Order and also hear that a Vanilla Prepaid MasterCard is the best. Some people reported issues with the Vanilla Visa but the consensus said that the Vanilla MasterCard is the more reliable option. The questions that I am having a problem finding the answers to are as follows.
1. If you use the USPS Money Order, what do you have to put in on the Pay To section for name and address and also what do you have to put in on the Pay From name and address and where do you mail the USPS Money order to and what information do you need to include in the envelope? Is ECCIE handle and e-mail address all that is needed inside of the envelope?
2. If I use the prepaid Vanilla MasterCard and use the built in CCBILL link. It also asks for first name, last name, address, city state country, postal code , email address on the left side and on the right side it ask for name on card , credit card #. expires and cvv2 #.
Do you have to list your actual name and address in there of just anything ? I am ok with listing the e-mail address since it is linked to my ECCIE profile anyway but since the credit card is a prepaid, as long as it is activated, it should only need the zip code to match what area it was activated from right ?
I assume this may be of interest to others that may have the same questions because of security and privacy concerns. The cost of the Lifetime Premium Access is $250.00. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If there is a link to the answer just post here. Hopefully someone knows the info.
coast_encounter is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:12 PM   #2
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

C_e, I'm glad you posted this because I remembered Lea Madison once told me where to have a M.O sent to plus the instructions:

Becky's Collectibles
8528 Davis Blvd #134-212
N Richland Hills, TX 76182

On the money order itself he needs to write his Eccie handle, but leave the pay to line blank.

When he drop it in the mail, please have him contact websupport directly by email, along with his Eccie handle, and we will add the appropriate length of time to your account immediately.

----

I'll have to do some more searching about CCards. I'll put that in a new post in this thread.

RL
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:55 PM   #3
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Thanks RL. What information needs to be put in on the From and Address Line ? Can it also be just left blank as long as the ECCIE Handle is listed in the Memo section ? I think the USPS Money Order is the best way for me if the other stuff can be left blank for real life info and something else can be written in? Thanks. again, Great information as always.

See example of blank USPS Money Order,

Old 01-25-2018, 10:05 PM   #4
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

BTW. I recently e-mailed the websupport@eccie.net a few days ago with a similar question and have not received any reply as of yet. I checked my SPAM filter to make sure it did not get caught and it was not. No rush but I was wondering how often that box is monitored just so I would have any idea of when to send the email after I send the Money Order ? If you happen to know. Thanks again, You are my HERO Brother. I don't care what BASSCAT says. J/K

Old 01-25-2018, 11:03 PM   #5
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

You might not hear from web support right away, they are being slammed with various requests.

If you will, send me a PM letting me know when sent it, of course I know your handle and I'll post it in the staff for the admins to see. We'll get you noticed one way or another.

And be sure to put your handle EXACTLY the way it is on Eccie to make sure they give you proper credit.

Ughhh... that 'lol' is giving a seizure...
Road Lizard is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women