Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2018, 09:33 AM   #1
The Great Cornholio
BANNED

Default Black Panther....bizarre figment of imagination

Black people in advanced society? If it wasn't for colonization, they would still be running around naked in the jungle, living in huts, starving, dying of malaria, being chased by lions, and showering in animal urine.
The Great Cornholio is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:27 PM   #2
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Where on Earth did you come up with that?

Were the Egyptians advanced? What color were they again?

Who has RH blood type, hmm? Its rare to be found in AA.. And if a AA has it which is rare, because someone's ancestors mated to help change appearances of the fill in the blank_____ which is now called the fill in the blank ___ race.

What is RH blood type any way, hmm
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:24 PM   #3
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Believe it or not, there are a lot of civilized cities in Africa, with running water, electricity, gas and diesel powered cars, air ports, paved roads, internet... ect.
I don't believe in all of the Black Panther hoopla, but not all blacks do either.
I think Black Americans have a lot more chances to go somewhere than Africans. We elected a black President, twice. If he can go from nowhere to President of the US, that means those not going up the ladder are not trying to climb it on their own.
Those in Africa are not as fortunate. But they are not bathing in animal urine either.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:10 PM   #4
The Great Cornholio
BANNED

If the ancient Egyptians were black, how come black Africa didn't invent electricity, running water, or anything remotely modern? In areas untouched by whites, they're still Hunter gatherers. How come these supposed black Egyptians never built ships to explore the world? No enduring civilizations?

Where did these imaginary black Egyptians go? How come they never bothered to build any enduring structures or pyramids in Congo, Nigeria, or anywhere else south of the Sahara? Black Africans never recorded their history so white people made this lie up for them to feel better.

Yes, there are a lot of civilized cities in Africa now. Thanks to white people. In places like South Africa and Zimbabwe, the black Africans are doing their best to destroy everything though. Just like they destroyed Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, St Louis, and everywhere else they go.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:48 PM   #5
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to tell you this, I laugh at your ignorance for real dude!

You ready for me to take you to school?

This gone be some real education, not the bull that's been taught in school, and will back it up!

1st question what did the the Moors teach the Europeans to do?

Then we'll get on to your electricity!

Bet you didn't know the (Egyptians/ Kemet aka Egypt) had Wi-Fi huh? Will back it up, one step at a time pumpkin..
Old 02-12-2018, 03:52 PM   #6
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
Believe it or not, there are a lot of civilized cities in Africa, with running water, electricity, gas and diesel powered cars, air ports, paved roads, internet... ect.
I don't believe in all of the Black Panther hoopla, but not all blacks do either.
I think Black Americans have a lot more chances to go somewhere than Africans. We elected a black President, twice. If he can go from nowhere to President of the US, that means those not going up the ladder are not trying to climb it on their own.
Those in Africa are not as fortunate. But they are not bathing in animal urine either.
I wonder why the people in Africa not so fortunate..

Could it be because they were robbed of their riches?
Old 02-12-2018, 03:58 PM   #7
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also original poster maybe you should learn about the Songhai people? Most of the slaves came from there.. That's why we address ourself as kings and queens, we're royalty (my ancestors were prisoners of war, not slaves)

I'm not about to give you too much knowledge though, but umm breaks some books out.. We in the days of knowing ijs
Old 02-12-2018, 04:14 PM   #8
bigwill832
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Signed up two days ago, 26 posts, and throwing bombs. What's your original handle on here?
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:24 PM   #9
The Great Cornholio
BANNED

Champagne, if black Africans were truly smart and advanced, how did they get "robbed". Black Africans sold other blacks to slavery. In fact, they still do that today! And they did it long before mean old whitey bought some. Slavery was outlawed in white countries long before black Africa.

Where did you get your version of history from? The fiction section at the library?

Bigwill....my original handle was Humpty Dumpty
Old 02-12-2018, 04:37 PM   #10
ValentinaAmaro
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 430901
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I originally wasn't gonna post in this thread but after reading all of these ignorant ass posts I'm beginning to think there is something in public water fountains that is making y'all stupid...

Yes, the majority of slaves were either captured in battle or kidnapped. But there was an overwhelming amount of African leaders who ran very advanced societies and traded people who could not pay their debts or deserved a form of punishment in the leaders eyes (hey- do jails ring a bell for any of you?) they were traded to European slave ship owners who had to PAY a tax in addition to trading for firearms/textiles.
It wasn't about being a society that was dumb- we continue on with the idea with indentured servitude to this day. So you can really thank those African leaders for that initiative.
Ancient Ghana gave the world gold and salt.
Ancient Nigeria (then called Benin) put the world on to brass in art as well as in armor.
The richest man in history was mansa musa, a ruler is west Africa who could put Trumps wealth to shame.
The Nok civilization were the first ever recorded to formally have a judicial system as well as courts and a process for dealing with criminals. Many of our criminal justice practices today stem from their ideas that weren't discovered until 1928.

Imma stop at the risk of sounding pretentious but seriously- y'all need to pick up a book or two and read before you post. You are entitled to your own opinions on modern day society, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
ValentinaAmaro is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:34 PM   #11
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Cornholio View Post
Champagne, if black Africans were truly smart and advanced, how did they get "robbed". Black Africans sold other blacks to slavery. In fact, they still do that today! And they did it long before mean old whitey bought some. Slavery was outlawed in white countries long before black Africa.

Where did you get your version of history from? The fiction section at the library?

Bigwill....my original handle was Humpty Dumpty

1st I'm going to leave you with one of the elders, when you have time to sit a listen he's going to take you back, way back, back into time plantation times.. prisoners of war came from Songhai Kingdom https://youtu.be/cJAzTCwuRkc

About the Moors and how they went to teach the Europeans http://www.blackhistorystudies.com/r...oors-in-spain/

Also not every black person came from Africa either, some are the true Natives Americans. https://www.eurweb.com/2017/04/histo...rst-americans/

http://www.ebony.com/life/5-things-t...-americans-119

Now on to how blacks sold salves, I guess that's your way to justify what happened.. Will say the Africans that did take part in selling their own people, didn't know the extent of the torture that was going to be done to them..

Reason how slavery started https://youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg

Slavery was brought to the US, because the Africans once again knew how to grow crops,build, also we wont forget they also breast fed their masters kids, they used the slaves kids as alligator bait, so sad..

There's a lot of reasons that I left out how beneficial the slaves were for America, but we are the ones that are lazy..

Education does stop with just one or 2 books ijs..

YouTube is not where I get my education either,it just a quick pull to share online..

We kind of got side tracked though, we were supposed to talk about your 1st post pumpkin

Also I could
say white people slave their on people too, slavery comes in many forms, so please stop with that..

You don't upset me one bit, this is just a convo to me..
Old 02-12-2018, 05:42 PM   #12
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinaAmaro View Post
I originally wasn't gonna post in this thread but after reading all of these ignorant ass posts I'm beginning to think there is something in public water fountains that is making y'all stupid...

Yes, the majority of slaves were either captured in battle or kidnapped. But there was an overwhelming amount of African leaders who ran very advanced societies and traded people who could not pay their debts or deserved a form of punishment in the leaders eyes (hey- do jails ring a bell for any of you?) they were traded to European slave ship owners who had to PAY a tax in addition to trading for firearms/textiles.
It wasn't about being a society that was dumb- we continue on with the idea with indentured servitude to this day. So you can really thank those African leaders for that initiative.
Ancient Ghana gave the world gold and salt.
Ancient Nigeria (then called Benin) put the world on to brass in art as well as in armor.
The richest man in history was mansa musa, a ruler is west Africa who could put Trumps wealth to shame.
The Nok civilization were the first ever recorded to formally have a judicial system as well as courts and a process for dealing with criminals. Many of our criminal justice practices today stem from their ideas that weren't discovered until 1928.

Imma stop at the risk of sounding pretentious but seriously- y'all need to pick up a book or two and read before you post. You are entitled to your own opinions on modern day society, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
Some of the info you just touched on is in links, that I just posted... He can brush up or not..
Old 02-12-2018, 07:13 PM   #13
seductionow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Baby girl that man is not going to read any of those books. Not because he cannot read, but really does not care one bit about truth and a lie, only that the White Race stays alive long enough to overcome the rolling tide of learned and moderate peoples of the world.

There are many soap boxes one could climb on but the only thing that will open most closed eyes/minds is a well used passport!

No offense intended to the OP. Everyone is ENTITLED enough to preach/believe/support dern near anything we want.
seductionow is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:38 PM   #14
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

The mere fact that he started his thread on the subject matter of a comic book should have told you everything you needed to know.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:31 PM   #15
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
Obama was half Kenyan, not Black American. A difference that would take more time to explain, but there are differences between Black Americans and People of African descent who become Americans (in other words: American slave history vs. non-slave or non-American slave history)
papadee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women