Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Brazil - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Review: (Brazil) New playgirl in Natal Brazil, Emily-w/pix from her site

Date: 2/23/18
Name: Emily
Contact Info: agency (21) 99717-0532
URL / Website: http://www.riosexsite.com/acompanhante/Emily
General Area: My yacht anchored near Natal Brazil
Activities: Lots of body exploration, DFK, Dick worship x many! Molesting a young girl with lots of smooth lovin' BBBJ x ???, DATY,FIV, G SPOT MASSAGE X MANY. MISH, K9, PRODE BONE, GREEK, BBBJTCIMNQNS
Session Length: 24 HOURS ++++
Fee: 1000 eUROS/DAY X ?? DAYS
Hair Length and Color: BROWN WITH BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS, DOWN her back almost to her ass.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: a young GND with 34C cups x 24x 36 , 115# puffy nipples, upturn perky tits, a beautiful face and smooth clear skin & great tan lines. Waxed Pussy with small curtains, smelled and tastes great! Beautiful face and very naughty eye contact, fantastic DSLs. This girl was made for SEX and she oozes sex and loves sucking dick, LOVES IT!
Recommendation: Yes
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 01:45 PM   #2
Chuck10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Damn, sounds like you're having a Great Time Sailing the Seas down by Brazil. Keep'em coming!...
Chuck10 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 09:56 PM   #3
loveitdou
Premium Access

Emily and I went into town to look around, found some nice shops and bought her a couple sexy dresses and 2 more bikinis and some costume jewelry for the trip. I hired a taxi to drive us around for the day. After lunch we were in the taxi making out when the driver stopped at a fairly nice hotel. I didn't understand what he was doing till Emily pulled me out of the cab, took her shopping bags and told the driver we didn't need him anymore. We got a room for the night, I called my Captain and told him we'd be staying ashore for the night.

Emily told the desk clerk what we wanted and we had a little bungalow. The hotel is called "D Beach Resort" (it's near not on the beach) they have about 40 + Bungalows. I called for some wine and Emily blew my mind! Said she was soo happy about me buying her presents she wanted to reward me. Boy did she ever and again, and again yep one more time. (Yes I always have covers with me) Damn life is Hard.
Old 02-26-2018, 05:55 PM   #4
loveitdou
Premium Access

Departed Natal Brazil this morning, already seeing favorable winds and a 6 knot favorable current, we are speeding! I mean we hit 15++ knots over land twice. our best speed so far on the 6000+ miles we have traveled so far or maybe it's 5000-I don't really know...or care!

Emily and I are getting plenty of sun and enjoying each other's company - hope that continues as we will be underway for about 10 days+ or minus.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:11 AM   #5
loveitdou
Premium Access

3 days of fair winds and we are averaging more than 290 nautical miles a day headed for St Lucia, made reservations at The Harbor Club Hotel in Rodney Bay, the staff there also volunteered to secure a slip for my yacht and said they would dispatch a car to the slip to pick me and my guests and out luggage. Sounds like great service- we'll see what actually happens.

Emily and my Chef have been working on a couple of Brazilian dishes and they have been great, not to mention the BBBJTCIMNQNS....Emily's BJ'S getting better and are approaching perfect!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2018, 07:19 AM   #6
dirtywb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Got Damn! I gotta take a vacation..........
dirtywb is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 03:47 PM   #7
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

That's no vacation that's a lifestyle, and a damn good one too! Keep it up my brother (pun intended) and keep the updates coming, this is some motivational material!!!!!
GeminiGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:46 PM   #8
GT1369
Premium Access

Encounters: 149

Sounds like the right way to enjoy what Brazil has to offer! Emily seems to have the right chemistry and a smoking hot body type.

GT1369 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 10:37 AM   #9
loveitdou
Premium Access

Right you are GT! Emily has now perfected her BBBJ-at least for me. She has amazing IOP as it seems that she can't get enough of my Jizz. She makes me erupt in just a few minutes, that usually is a much longer process. I do reward her with about 15 min of DATY, FIV, G SPOT MASSAGE+ other oral activities till she O's several times. Not to complain but (complaining) she gets 3 or 4 O's I just get 1. Getting 3 or 4 for me would probably kill me though. LMAO

Last night she woke me at 3:30 AM and said "Popi I have been dreaming about sucking your dick" I turned the lights to dim and watched her do her "work" OMG I thought I was gonna' pass out. Emily moaned "that was a good one Popi" I just laid there and tried to get my breath back.

We are making good headway toward St Lucia looks like several more days of this fun with Emily, this morning in the shower (WHEW!!) she said she wanted more anal fucking tonight-Sigh! Can't wait for dinner and my desert.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:09 PM   #10
loveitdou
Premium Access

I am getting excited about St Lucia, picked up Barbados on radar and it looks like 48 hours or less to St Lucia, that's 2222 nautical miles plus or minus in 9 days. Emily said she'd be happy to get back to Rio but sad to leave me behind. For my part I have had a super time but am ready for someone new. I talked to J in Rio this afternoon and we are making arrangements to have him meet Emily at the airport and for him to put Larissa on a plane for St Lucia, as always excited about some new pussy even though I did visit with her once in Rio. https://www.barralove.net/files/foto...5135_3_ftp.jpg

https://www.barralove.net/files/foto...5135_5_ftp.jpg

In talking to Emily I realize that she has no idea about how much she has earned, I pay with a debit card in her name and I showed her the balance on it today and she started crying, tears of shock and joy. She said she was now a rich girl and would never forget our time together. Glad to bring joy to someone who has entertained me so Damn well!
Old 03-06-2018, 08:39 AM   #11
loveitdou
Premium Access

Looks like our timing for this passage has been a really lucky one. Our real time weather satellite indicates 8 meter swells about 200 nautical miles North of us and moving our way but we'll be lee (On the lee side of St Lucia) of them before they reach the Antilles. This has been a wonderful smooth and fast cruse so much so that we are going to arrive 2 days ahead of predicted our arrival.

Emily is out sunning in the smallest bikini to date, making me want to get her into my cabin and fuck her senseless, of course it has been that she is the one doing the fucking. So far she has kept me too busy to even think about Larissa though the idea of different pussy has me and JR getting hard. The tan lines on Larissa are real;ly something to behold because her skin is very white and the rest of her (ALL OF THE REST) is a beautiful tan. By the time Emily leaves she will have great tan lines as well. I cannot get over how lucky I have been.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:02 PM   #12
loveitdou
Premium Access

Took Emily out for a shopping trip in St Lucia. she is getting kind'a clingy which worries me. I will be at the airport with her when Larissa arrives, then an hour later Emily will board for RIO which could be interesting, though J tells me that they know each other.

Emily surprised me at one shop and bought me a pair of Bermuda shorts. She said all mine look ragged. They are a little too colorful for my tastes but I will wear them at sea. I kinda wonder if she was testing her debit card that I pay her (and the other girls) with.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Emily of Rio Sex Site

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women