Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2018, 08:26 AM   #46
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Of course, "we" actually know where Obaminable got his religious teachings and guidance .... in this formative adult years ....

"God Damn, American!" And Obaminable lived up to it with the foundation of learnings as a young person in the Philippines.

Islamic Schooling!
Are you drinking some more of that Trump Kool Aide LL?. I thought he was in the jungles somewhere. Does Kenya have jungles? We know where Trump got his education. In the courtroom defending himself from his many personal and financial failures that he always seems to blame on others. Long history of that. MAGA is his finest scam yet
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:28 AM   #47
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Im confused by your posts CB. I wasnt going to say anything, but.... You made this post about not to question a mans faith or how he hears God. Yesy, Obama stated over, and over and over that he was a Christian.Yet you continue to make remarks that he is a closet Muslim. What if he was? Well I guess he would be a Liar. I dont know of any recorded evidence that he said he was a Muslim. Thats double speak on youre part CB
He is a liar. That was proven many moons ago. This would be just another example of lies the fucking fag spewed over the last 9 years.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:29 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thats double speak on youre part CB
You and StandingInShit need to get a group rate on DickTation equipment repairs! ... Oh wait, my sincere apologies ....

StandingInShit has admitted he does it on purpose. He was lying about the "machine" doing it!

Carry on!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:35 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you drinking some more of that Trump Kool Aide LL?. I thought he was in the jungles somewhere. Does Kenya have jungles?
"Jungles" ... who brought up "jungles"? Oh, you did!

I posted "Philippines" ... didn't I?

Instead of studying mushrooms you should have taken geography!
Old 02-14-2018, 08:58 AM   #50
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
He is a liar. That was proven many moons ago. This would be just another example of lies the fucking fag spewed over the last 9 years.

Bud you got zero facts. Just a bunch of "white fear". Why were you so afraid of Obama? People full of fear are usually the biggest haters
Old 02-14-2018, 09:15 AM   #51
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've got zero facts. Just a bunch of "white fear". Why were you so afraid of Obama? People full of fear are usually the biggest haters
That pretty much describes you lipstick
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:24 AM   #52
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Bud you got zero facts. Just a bunch of "white fear". Why were you so afraid of Obama? People full of fear are usually the biggest haters
Seriously? You can keep your doctor. Your premiums will decrease by hundreds of dollars. If you like your plan you can keep your plan. Gitmo will close this year.

I guess in your eyes those are not lies just mistakes. No harm no foul, right?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:37 AM   #53
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Seriously? You can keep your doctor. Your premiums will decrease by hundreds of dollars. If you like your plan you can keep your plan. Gitmo will close this year.

I guess in your eyes those are not lies just mistakes. No harm no foul, right?
Cant argue with those. You are right. Want to play with the same rules for Trump?

Hes only been a year so it will be a little more challenging. Want to play this game?
Old 02-14-2018, 09:50 AM   #54
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Im confused by your posts CB. I wasnt going to say anything, but.... You made this post about not to question a mans faith or how he hears God. Yesy, Obama stated over, and over and over that he was a Christian.Yet you continue to make remarks that he is a closet Muslim. What if he was? Well I guess he would be a Liar. I dont know of any recorded evidence that he said he was a Muslim. Thats double speak on youre part CB
As my post initially said, mystic..."communicated with God". Whether Mr Obama follows the teachings of the prophet Muhammad or Jesus Christ makes me no difference; but because of his actions, words, and deeds, I'm inclined to believe he's a Muslim sympathizer (and no friend to Israel, for that matter.) And because of those things, I do have my reservations per what and who he claims he follows.

I inserted Allah simply as "food for thought" (after all, remember...I did say "hypothetically speaking"....leaving us to explore all possibilities...)

Anyways, my post was primarily meant to point out the insufferably fake media and how chic they think it is these days to openly criticize and denounce conservative Christians without fear of backlash. from their base or their supervisors.

Pence has been heckled for his faith and his take on marriage from the cozy confines of liberal television and radio studios across the country since Omarosa's remarks. One even going as far as suggesting Pence has a "mental illness". Cavalier accusations such as that (even if just for the sake of ratings) will be addressed come Judgement Day.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:34 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
..... suggesting Pence has a "mental illness". Cavalier accusations such as that (even if just for the sake of ratings) will be addressed come Judgement Day.
Speaking of "Judgment Day" .... and "Family Values" ....

Old 02-14-2018, 12:25 PM   #56
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
As my post initially said, mystic..."communicated with God". Whether Mr Obama follows the teachings of the prophet Muhammad or Jesus Christ makes me no difference; but because of his actions, words, and deeds, I'm inclined to believe he's a Muslim sympathizer (and no friend to Israel, for that matter.) And because of those things, I do have my reservations per what and who he claims he follows.

I inserted Allah simply as "food for thought" (after all, remember...I did say "hypothetically speaking"....leaving us to explore all possibilities...)

Anyways, my post was primarily meant to point out the insufferably fake media and how chic they think it is these days to openly criticize and denounce conservative Christians without fear of backlash. from their base or their supervisors.

Pence has been heckled for his faith and his take on marriage from the cozy confines of liberal television and radio studios across the country since Omarosa's remarks. One even going as far as suggesting Pence has a "mental illness". Cavalier accusations such as that (even if just for the sake of ratings) will be addressed come Judgement Day.
I havent seen any backlash persecuted Christians in America. Ive seen plenty of them being made fun of and criticized. I have seen the Fundamentalist Christian start plenty of shit. Bombing abortion clinics, backing DJT, etc
Old 02-14-2018, 12:28 PM   #57
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cant argue with those. You are right. Want to play with the same rules for Trump?

Hes only been a year so it will be a little more challenging. Want to play this game?
Heres a few Trump lies

1. Mexico is going to pay for the wall
2. Ill repeal and replace Obama care. Gret premiums, way cheaper, great etc
3. Deport All the Illegal aliens

Oh its such a joke what the guy has said

Hes told more lies than any president in History and hes only one year in
Old 02-14-2018, 12:34 PM   #58
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Amesome Post

Probably one of the best and truest post I have ever read here regardless of your religious beliefs.

Quote:
God speaks to people in many ways.

How many of us growing up heard the story of Moses and the burning bush? Now, as a child, while I wasn't necessarily skeptical of said story, I did wonder WHY God chose a burning shrub (yet, unconsumed by the fire) to speak to Moses and not me or friends of mine? Initial reaction was this was an old story that had lost its meaning though time, however.....I guess it didn't really matter (how or why or what I thought)....years later I came t understand God wanted a relationship with man and chose this form at that particular place and time and the rest would be up to interpretation for theologians and Biblical historians....but back on topic:

Pence, as other Christians, is a man of faith and "hears God" in the manner in which God has chosen to speak to him. Why question it? How anyone pursues their own one-on-one relationship with Him should never be doubted (or in StandInShit's case) mocked / ridiculed. Friends, whether you believe or not, that is a dangerous practice and I, for one, would never entertain doing so. I might question things of politics, etc but never another person's faith.

If God speaks to Pence or anyone else through their heart (ie: mind / conscience, etc) I'd take that at face value and leave it as such...period. To do otherwise...regardless of whatever your or any other person's political affiliations are...is the path a fool takes.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:41 PM   #59
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingFun69 View Post
Yes, your source is a reality tv "star". Considering she has an axe to grind after l̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ resigning her job from the White House I wouldn't put much stock in what she says.

As an Atheist though, if my politicians are going to hear voices, I'd rather it be the voice of God rather than the voice of Satan (looking at you Democrats).
And why is "Talking to god/hearing the word of god" maknig someone mental, but 'not knowing what bloody GENDER ONE IS, not mental?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:43 PM   #60
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default How do you know this?

Please explain how you know Pence, "doesn't hear anything". People like you are so fucked up. You spout off delusions as if they are facts.

Don’t be so gullible, Pence is a ass, he doesn’t hear anything, he just uses god to keep the conservative religious nutbags happy. Pence is a evil person and a fake, he lies constantly and could care less about anyone but Mike Pence.[/QUOTE]
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women