Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #136
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
If I could make 8 times my current salary by jumping the boarder I would too.
I wonder what the boarder would think of that.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:20 AM   #137
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I cannot speak to unskilled labor, but skilled labor – at least in the construction business – the workers are paid decently. Not well, but at least decently. $100 per day times 52 is $26,000. Since they don’t pay taxes I’ll add 25% to that or the equivalent to $32.500 per year. Add to that entitlement benefits.

· Foods stamps are paid on a per American child basis. Say they have three kids, they get around $300 per month. Even if the kids are infants.
· WIC (Women and Infant Children) gives away free formula, milk, eggs and cheese. I knew a lady that breast fed her child (That one child got $162 a month in foodstamps.), got formula from WIC and sold it. Aside from selling the formula say they get about $100 worth of food a month.
· Free health care in the form of Medicade (care?) I pay $285 a month for my independent health care. Since we’re talking about kids, let’s throw in $50 a month for antibiotics and Riddilin (sp).

Let’s add that all up. It’s a whopping $735 extra per month or an extra $8,820 per year. Without the wife taking in a few kids to babysit, a family of five (two parents and three kids) now earns $41,320 year. Nice work if you can get it I'd say.

The only “real” money employers save is in employment (941 and unemployment taxes. They don’t have to pay them because them because the workers are paid in cash. You can’t even 1099 them anymore. The Social Security office matches the names up with the numbers now and sends out letters to employers. Employers that gets too many letters gets investigated.

Add to that, employers that pay cash for labor can’t report the income that is equivalent to the labor because it can’t be expensed off. Businesses aren’t in business to pay too much in taxes. So, think illegal immigrants are underpaid now? Think they don’t cost the American taxpayers tons and tons of hidden money?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:12 PM   #138
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I jumped a boarder once. She didn't seem to mind at all, but we were both young and foolish.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:43 PM   #139
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
The Social Security office matches the names up with the numbers now and sends out letters to employers. Employers that gets too many letters gets investigated.
A lot of these things are "Lip Service"...and not the good kind.

As an employer I must get all the I-9 information...but much of it is false. But as long as I get it, I am covered. If I get the letter from the SS Admin, I am required to notify my employee of a discrepancy in his SS information. But because of privacy rights I can't know what the discrepancy is...I only know I am to notify him to follow up with the SS Admin. I can't even require the employee to report back to me of a fix. I have to be careful too, not to appear to be looking too hard at one race, because that would be discrimination. Another letter from the SS Admin...another notice from me...and again and again and again.

INS or SS Admin ever shows up (rare indeed) the employee moves on and starts the circle somewhere else. It is a game rigged to fail.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #140
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Let the rich compete for jobs like the poor do! Fucking A Hombre!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
WTF, you are missing the point. Nobody is saying that there is anything wrong with immigration. We are a nation of immigrants -- people with the genes to get up off their ass and go better their life. Its a good thing. The complaints to various degrees are:

1) Illegal immigrants. We set limits and quotas for reasons (not always rational) but its our country and we (through our representatives) get to make the laws. Now enforce the damn laws and keep these people out -- whether they are coming in over the southern border or flying in on tourist visa and staying.

2) Assimilate. Every wave of immigrants before you did. This isn't Italy, Iran, India or Mexico. Throw a little spice in the gumbo, but become part of us. Dont expect us to provide every service in your language. English is ours -- learn it and use it. Learn our laws and traditions. If yours were so damn important, you should have stayed home.

3) The level of the immigrants. This is an advanced economy. We don't have a lot of need/jobs for people without any skills. Yes, there are some areas (e.g., agriculture) where there is a need for temporary workers, but that is what they should be -- temporary. Just because we let you in to pick a few tomatoes, doesn't mean you get to bring an extended family of 43 people that will chew up social services. Leave them at home. Come here, earn some good money (relative to what you can get at home) and go back.

Well maybe we are both missing each others point.

1) Illegal immigrants. We are selective in our views of laws....you do know this little world of ours is not legal. Should they deport us?

2) AssimilateEach wave of immigrants faced this same charge. That is why each city in America has a Chinatown, Little Italy.....so that argument does not hold much agua! lol

3) The level of the immigrants. Why not allow doctors and lawyers and engineers to move freely across our borders. That is the true free market. Reform our SS system is the better idea. Not protect the better politically connected. Let the doctors fight with cheap labor like the freaking hard working Americans do. If we are so advanced , nobody will hire them and they will go home.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #141
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
, a family of five (two parents and three kids) now earns $41,320 year. Nice work if you can get it I'd say.

Look ....if I had four people to support....well let's just say 41k would not cut it.

I damn sure would not be bragging about it!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:20 PM   #142
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

The guys on TV say that doctors don't make good money in other countries. So if they run jump and swim over here it'll just lower doctors income here.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:21 PM   #143
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post

INS or SS Admin ever shows up (rare indeed) the employee moves on and starts the circle somewhere else. It is a game rigged to fail.
Damn bippy it is! The smart folks know we need these folks and (did you see the study) it is a net gain.

Not sure where all the bitching is about?

Pour me another tequila Shelia
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:22 PM   #144
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The guys on TV say that doctors don't make good money in other countries. So if they run jump and swim over here it'll just lower doctors income here.
Fucking A!

Health care problem solved!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:25 PM   #145
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Look ....if I had four people to support....well let's just say 41k would not cut it.

I damn sure would not be bragging about it!
It would if you had 4 families in a house sharing the rent and the food expenses. You also have free med care at the local emergency room because they are required to treat you free - and all your kids.

Not trying to be nasty but the above is the reality. Frankly, if I could hire a day worker where I am for 10 bucks an hour, I'd have a maid, janitor, houseboy and gardener. But I still hypocritically support the Arizona law.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:30 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
It would if you had 4 families in a house sharing the rent and the food expenses. You also have free med care at the local emergency room because they are required to treat you free - and all your kids.
No, I still do not aspire to live in a shitty house with three other families! Damn JB, that would be twenty folks crammed together. A free night at the local hospital would be a vacation!

Damn folks, these cats are workers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4ptm6F2KHQ

I feel like we are reliving the scene in GIANT....Go Rock Hudson you gay wad, kick some prejudice people's ass!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #147
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No, I still do not aspire to live in a shitty house with three other families! Damn JB, that would be twenty folks crammed together. A free night at the local hospital would be a vacation!

Damn folks, these cats are workers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4ptm6F2KHQ

I feel like we are reliving the scene in GIANT....Go Rock Hudson you gay wad, kick some prejudice people's ass!
That's insulting and you know that's not what's being talked about here.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:44 PM   #148
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The Yellow Rose of Texas

Quote:
That's insulting and you know that's not what's being talked about here.
Oh Marcus....I'm sorry.

Please tell me again what is being talked about.

I love that scene.....anytime I hear all this'' immigrants bad'' talk, I'm reminded of it. Gotta throw out a reminder from time to time.

Come on Senor, don't be so sensitive, have a jalapeño and lighten up my brother!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:46 PM   #149
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

We don't need no stinking badges!
Old 05-26-2010, 02:54 PM   #150
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:

If I lived with 20 people I'd be inventing all kinds of ailments so I could go to the hospital...and as soon as I got there I'd start counting down the minutes until visiting hours were over
atlcomedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women