Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2013, 07:15 AM   #16
74comet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Cpalmson, I can completely understand your apprehension/curiosity, in fact this was a dilemma in my not too distant past. There are way too many facets to this subject that can be covered in a single thread here. My suggestion is to do your homework with providers/mistresses and make sure they are open communicators. The worst thing that could happen to you is that you set a session with someone and they do not listen to your likes and fears, possibly setting up for a session that will chase you away for good.
PM me if you have any other questions and I will be posting a review of a recent session I had with Nicky Vixen that might be of some help.

Remember the old adage--you must learn to walk before your can run, or in this case crawling on a leash by be the better example :-)
74comet is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:56 AM   #17
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74comet View Post

Remember the old adage--you must learn to walk before your can run, or in this case crawling on a leash by be the better example :-)
Someone has taught you well!
Guest041513 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #18
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Geez Levi, I knew you like to shower before the session, but TWO showers???

I like catching them when they really have to pee and then doing the deed in the shower while she tries to pee.

For some this is a form of light toture, having to pee so bad but cant because of being fcked.

Kinda makes it being fcked on two levels.

Dogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by levi tab View Post
My first golden shower went like this...

I had set up an appointment to see an out of town Provider after work and we were texting as we were both heading to the incall when...

excerpt from a review of mine:

At one point she let me know that she had pee really bad and if I was into that...I've always wanted to try that, so I let her know I was game for it. Her response was to hurry otherwise I just might not get it. I got to the place a minute or two before she did. I could tell it was her by the way she was doing the "Oh Gawd I Gotta Pee Dance" while she was getting her luggage. She checked in and I got a text with a room number and "HURRY". I jump out and head in, while in the elevator, I start to think about how it will go down and I start shedding my jewelry and wondering what else I can take off before I hit the room. The door is a ajar and I walk in and lock the room, she has a blouse on and panties and is hopping around putting away stuff and I start to loose my clothes. I'm naked and get in the tub and she comes in. Takes off her panties and we look at each other like how do we do this...She holds onto the curtain rail and stand on the bath tub as I'm staring at her pussy and lets loose...she pees on me...I slid around and get it on my chest, I'm looking up at her and her eyes are wide open and staring back at me. She pees on me for a good long while and when the stream slowed down it started falling directly on my cock. Oh the warmth was wonderful! The shower ends, I have her hand me my soap and I freshen up. Once I'm done and dried up I walk out and introduce myself...Hi I'm Levi

Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #19
blue56462
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I agree with Dallas and Nicky..
"The mind is the Biggest Sex Organ"
Finding the right person that meets your scenario is what is going to make or break the experience fo you..and you it may take a couple tries at it to find the exact one..(Dallas and Nicky would be an obvious start) . Communicate about what you are looking for and you'll find what your looking for..Most of us have a vision in our head of what we are looking for so just don't be shy..if anything explore and learn..
blue56462 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women