Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #61
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #62
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
A GOOD provider should understand that no matter how hot she thinks she is, not everyone in the world is going to agree lol. No you owe her nothing, but DED do YOU really think a blacklist would even tarnish that review Victoria left for you lol. Nuff said Anaconda!! It was that very review that put your azz on the "Bj only list."
OMG...

That's good to know London. Hopefully a lot of providers feel that way.

As for "my" review, Victoria had just left the eye doctor and she had to wear these special glasses for the next few days that made EVERYTHING look bigger....trust me
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:23 PM   #63
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
A GOOD provider should understand that no matter how hot she thinks she is, not everyone in the world is going to agree lol. No you owe her nothing, but DED do YOU really think a blacklist would even tarnish that review Victoria left for you lol. Nuff said Anaconda!! It was that very review that put your azz on the "Bj only list."
That was one hot review though
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #64
gg313
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

the internets are forever..unfortunately, not matter what you do.
gg313 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:38 AM   #65
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I have showed my face in the past.
You were showing your face in you avatar less than two weeks ago. so there must be some bit of obvious reason ladies use face pics. You made it seem as if you werent doing this for a large portion of time. If its conviently to jump on the bandwagon of ladies in this thread that's cool...but let's be real...it matters to guys...we are visual.

You are pretty though, but the past was fairly recent...just sayin.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:54 AM   #66
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn5inThick View Post
I have a question about advertising vs post-screened set-up. I understand that provider's don't want pics of their faces tied to a provider board. But, after screening has been completed, and a date is impending, does the provider then show their face pic? The only person that will be seeing it is the individual who is using his hobby money to see the provider in question. Isn't it his right to decide beforehand if the face pic is the clincher, or would you rather have a hobbyist leave after seeing your face?
This is a good scenario. For the ladies I have seen who don't show face pics...after screening its definitely paramount that I see one.

As far as the sscenario of you walking and leaving....most will post "that's fine too" but I'm sure as providers they will be pissed, try and get a cancellation fee, report you as a time waster, etc.

I think for the most part unless you pm a guy for the real....in their review they will focus on the positive facially....and not speak on flaws in a description to save face with the provvider and have a reference.

Id say blurred pics are 40 percent discretion, and 60 percent throwback footage if unblurred.

Their was one lady highly reviewed in my old area who had a mole the size of a 50cent piece on her face no one spoke of review for review.....I guess u have to gauge the reviewer.....id definitely send a gent a pm and ask though.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:00 AM   #67
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
You were showing your face in you avatar less than two weeks ago. so there must be some bit of obvious reason ladies use face pics. You made it seem as if you werent doing this for a large portion of time. If its conviently to jump on the bandwagon of ladies in this thread that's cool...but let's be real...it matters to guys...we are visual.

You are pretty though, but the past was fairly recent...just sayin.
2nd week of Jan was when I stopped showing my face on ECCIE but I haven't posted a face ad in a while. I didn't care to post that picture of my face because it was just ONE picture. Avatar pics are pretty small and eccie is not popular in the carolinas. That was not for advertising purposes. I recently stated that this site for me is more entertainment than an advertising tool. So please don't go by what you see on my Avi. The picture I have as an Avatar now I would never post on one of my ads. The pictures I use for my ads are professional pics and not webcam and cell phone pictures like this one or the one I posted back in Jan where my face was shown.

I just started seeing guys from this site. The two reviews I have are from clients I knew before I joined this site. I have not been on this site long and again this site is not popular in my area so there is NO harm in me displaying a face pic here.

I DID show my face on a few non-local ads up until December after I had an issue with a client showing up at a family christmas party ... don't ask. The ladies know about this incident. Now I have no problem sending a pic of my face after screening because I do have a very pretty face .. as you already know and I love showing it off!

Will I show my face in ads again? No! I have learned a valuable lesson on doing so!

Now If I screen you and you're not one of my uncles/not a Nigerian .. ya get a face pic
Old 02-05-2011, 07:58 AM   #68
JahiaraQ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47935
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel this is a to each his own situation.
I personally chose to show my face but then again im not hiding this from anyone.
My parents, Spouse, friends ect... Already know what i do so who am I hiding from.
Some ladies require a bit more discreetness. I think its all about personal choice
JahiaraQ is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:23 AM   #69
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahiaraQ View Post
I feel this is a to each his own situation.
I personally chose to show my face but then again im not hiding this from anyone.
My parents, Spouse, friends ect... Already know what i do so who am I hiding from.
Some ladies require a bit more discreetness. I think its all about personal choice
I'm so jealous. If my parents were to find out I'd have to shave all my hair, move to a remote island and change my name to "Mike".
Old 02-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #70
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Note to self...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I'm so jealous. If my parents were to find out I'd have to shave all my hair, move to a remote island and change my name to "Mike".
When visiting remote islands....look for provider ads for hot steamin' nymphos named Mike. Got it!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #71
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
When visiting remote islands....look for provider ads for hot steamin' nymphos named Mike. Got it!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #72
JahiaraQ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47935
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao at Naomi & Ed

I was outed years ago when I shot booty talk 66...lol
My dad was a fan of the series (I DID NOT KNOW THIS AT THE TIME )
When he watched it he flipped 0_o

now he just refers to me as daddy's little whore...lol
JahiaraQ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women