Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2015, 10:49 AM   #31
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
So you offer no explanation for admittedly deceiving unsuspecting new customers?
Guess you couldn't find a new nail....that's too bad, hon.

Tell ya what, if ya really wanna know my whole life story and what makes me tick, make a multi hour appointment, because while I'd love to be a simple minded Yes girl, please know, I'm an intelligent, even if, complicated Woman. I can clearly see, I'm gonna have to make lots of diagrams and maps for you to figure anything out.

If ya can't afford my rate....

MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 11:20 AM   #32
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Guess you couldn't find a new nail....that's too bad, hon.

Tell ya what, if ya really wanna know my whole life story and what makes me tick, make a multi hour appointment, because while I'd love to be a simple minded Yes girl, please know, I'm an intelligent, even if, complicated Woman. I can clearly see, I'm gonna have to make lots of diagrams and maps for you to figure anything out.

If ya can't afford my rate….

Nope, I wasn't looking for:

a new nail
a whole life story
what makes you tick
a multi-hour appointment

And I never suggested you were

a simple minder Yes girl

Oe suggested you were not

intelligent ... complicated woman

And I don't need any

diagrams and maps

And I don't believe whether or not I

can afford your rate

is germaine to the only question I have, the one that you have not answered. I will assume you do not answer, and instead attempt to distract, because you realize that such blatant dishonesty is not attractive.

A reminder for those who might be distracted from all of the other issues you have thrown up, while not answering my one question, of the original comment that caught my attention:

I admit there are untrue numbers in my showcase and I've admitted it before, but when some have a mind set concerning certain things and don't have a clue, but rather reject for reasons I feel don't make a huge difference and have proven not to, sure I'll do what I can to attract those that are trapped in boxes. All is fair in marketing and advertising, right? LOL ...

Have you nothing to say about this, lady?
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 11:22 AM   #33
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nope, I wasn't looking for:

a new nail
a whole life story
what makes you tick
a multi-hour appointment

And I never suggested you were

a simple minder Yes girl

Oe suggested you were not

intelligent ... complicated woman

And I don't need any

diagrams and maps

And I don't believe whether or not I

can afford your rate

is germaine to the only question I have, the one that you have not answered. I will assume you do not answer, and instead attempt to distract, because you realize that such blatant dishonesty is not attractive.

A reminder for those who might be distracted from all of the other issues you have thrown up, while not answering my one question, of the original comment that caught my attention:

I admit there are untrue numbers in my showcase and I've admitted it before, but when some have a mind set concerning certain things and don't have a clue, but rather reject for reasons I feel don't make a huge difference and have proven not to, sure I'll do what I can to attract those that are trapped in boxes. All is fair in marketing and advertising, right? LOL ...

Have you nothing to say about this, lady?
You've copied and pasted it a couple of times now....we all got the point. Can't help it you were too dense to get it. Too bad no one cares but you and your cronies, pal.

Pull your wadded up drawers outta your back end and run back to the Locker room and flame there. k? I'm rootin' for ya Big Man!
Old 08-12-2015, 11:30 AM   #34
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
You are absolutely RIGHT! Stay outta mine, cause it's your hobby, not your business, it's MY business! Pay the fee, or shut your trap and move on. Don't tell me how to do it or what I'm doing wrong. I've been paying my own bills for years and have never NEEDED your advice or smarty pants remarks before in order to make it. Is that clear and blunt enough for ya?

LOL

dadgummit!
You dont want people in your business then dont go blabbing about it on an open and free board . Think hooker think .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 11:35 AM   #35
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
You dont want people in your business then dont go blabbing about it on an open and free board . Think hooker think .
You weren't invited to the open book session, but you're welcome to join, tag teamer! I think plenty. Try it, ya might like it. Btw....love the way your writing style cleared right up. D.G., or should I address you with one of your other board names? LOL
Old 08-12-2015, 11:39 AM   #36
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

All is not fair in marketing and advertising.

Don't shoot the messenger and don't accuse him of cronyism — if you'd looked closer you might notice I don't have ML access — particularly when this messenger has an, admittedly small, reputation as a defender of providers. More than one well established provider has PM'd me and thanked me for my comments on a thread and more than one has invited me to meet OTC. You might be surprised at the names. In other words, I don't get my jollies picking on women.

But I do react to what I find posted on the board. Isn't that the reason to belong to a message board, to read and then react? And I found your words appalling. Despicable.

And that you continue to misdirect the conversation and attempt to make it about my measure as a member and not about your words, is quite revealing.

Repeat: Your admission is deplorable. Your refusal to address your admission is equally so.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:42 AM   #37
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Never get in Yodas way. She has narcissism down pat. She admits lying in her ad but still thinks her ethics are above the line. Yoda is just another hooker pissed off at the world for getting too old
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 11:47 AM   #38
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
All is not fair in marketing and advertising.

That's YOUR opinion.....kinda stinky if ya ask me, sorta like an a**hole.

Don't shoot the messenger and don't accuse him of cronyism — if you'd looked closer you might notice I don't have ML access — particularly when this messenger has an, admittedly small, reputation as a defender of providers. More than one well established provider has PM'd me and thanked me for my comments on a thread and more than one has invited me to meet OTC. You might be surprised at the names. In other words, I don't get my jollies picking on women.

Maybe not with this screen name. I got my fans too, hon. No different for me, so we're even on that.

But I do react to what I find posted on the board. Isn't that the reason to belong to a message board, to read and then react? And I found your words appalling. Despicable.

Wow! You can quote me! Mighty big word for such a little cheating liar.

And that you continue to misdirect the conversation and attempt to make it about my measure as a member and not about your words, is quite revealing.

Not misdirecting, just don't appreciate boring material repeated over and over again, when I already explained myself to someone who has comprehension issues. And thanks judgy guy. LOL
Repeat: Your admission is deplorable. Your refusal to address your admission is equally so.

Deplorable? That's your own, I have yet to use it here. Good for you. Did ya break out the thesaurus or something?
Dude, grow some kahonies, and you be truthful, rather ranting and raving how deplorable I am. I'm not. Never have been. I'm more truthful than you can imagine being, and I stand by that. Let's have all your board names, shall we? No? I thought not....LOL
Old 08-12-2015, 11:53 AM   #39
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Burkalini has been aching, literally aching to make his shi**y comments. Couldn't stand not to join in sticking his own fat a** in a ladies face. Yep....stinky as the rest of them!

This is the most hilarious bombardment concerning several, or not, ticked off fellas, trying to shoot down what they want everyone to view as a little old woman. Great tactic guys!

Old 08-12-2015, 12:05 PM   #40
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:
... rather ranting and raving how deplorable I am ...
Is your urge to misrepresent an automatic response? Or might you point out where I called you such as quoted?
Old 08-12-2015, 12:14 PM   #41
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Is your urge to misrepresent an automatic response? Or might you point out where I called you such as quoted?

I declare IF, the winner!

done? happy? what is it you want? I explained myself, I'm not gonna do it again....I DO NOT OWE YOU a friggin' thing, demanding one.

Gimme some money, honey and I'll find you a yes girl, or hey, maybe I'll teach your loving wife to be your whore and you won't go around picking on what you view, is a little old lady....k? Hey, I might even dig her....not only am I a little old lady, but a bi-sexual one. If she's not screwing you anymore, she might enjoy my company....ya think?
Old 08-12-2015, 12:43 PM   #42
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:
I declare IF, the winner!
I'll interpret this to mean you've run out of names to call me, or unfavorable practices to accuse me of. Or perhaps you (finally!) realize calling attention to your comment doesn't serve your best interests.

Good luck to you, lady. I wish you no ill will nor any harm to your business.

I'll move along now.

p.s., I had a "loving wife," but no more. I am a widower. I don't know if my wife would approve of me paying for company or not. How does one know such a thing? We never discussed it because we were both going to live forever, and always in love with each other. Silly, yes. I miss her terribly and not a day goes by that I don't shake a fist at the heavens for taking her.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:13 PM   #43
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'll interpret this to mean you've run out of names to call me, or unfavorable practices to accuse me of. Or perhaps you (finally!) realize calling attention to your comment doesn't serve your best interests.

Good luck to you, lady. I wish you no ill will nor any harm to your business.

I'll move along now.

p.s., I had a "loving wife," but no more. I am a widower. I don't know if my wife would approve of me paying for company or not. How does one know such a thing? We never discussed it because we were both going to live forever, and always in love with each other. Silly, yes. I miss her terribly and not a day goes by that I don't shake a fist at the heavens for taking her.
I appreciate that! I'd apologize, but you don't seem to mind causing pain, so I imagine you can take a hit or two. However, it might explain why you were so determined to make an issue where there was none. I hope you got it outta your system and your welcome. I'm happy to be a punching bag for those with anger issues. At least via the written word....LOL

And the bill comes to $299.99.

I kid! I kid!
Old 08-12-2015, 07:02 PM   #44
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Bitter old and delusional. Yoda never assumes liability or responsibility in any form. Her head is in the clouds. If I remember correct Yoda was about 900 years old. Oh yea at 6'7" and 235 no fat ass here.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:30 PM   #45
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Bitter old and delusional. Yoda never assumes liability or responsibility in any form. Her head is in the clouds. If I remember correct Yoda was about 900 years old. Oh yea at 6'7" and 235 no fat ass here.
LOL. Just can't help yourself, can ya? Do us both a favor.....go find your happy, cause your stepping all over mine....as usual. Sigh. You and Boltfan should go grab a ho and split her. Whatever it is that gets both ur rox off. Just back off Mr All That, I don't like men riding my rear, not that it ain't kewl for those who enjoy it. No one likes big men who pick on little ole Granny....shooo....move along now.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women