Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2015, 10:09 PM   #46
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
LOL. Just can't help yourself, can ya? Do us both a favor.....go find your happy, cause your stepping all over mine....as usual. Sigh. You and Boltfan should go grab a ho and split her. Whatever it is that gets both ur rox off. Just back off Mr All That, I don't like men riding my rear, not that it ain't kewl for those who enjoy it. No one likes big men who pick on little ole Granny....shooo....move along now.

I can't help myself because you make it so easy. You try to Yoda every time you open your mouth. Opinion about EVERYTHING and Yoda's is best. You rip people for having any opinion other than yours. I get along with everyone except you Yoda and maybe your white knights. Your replies are usually a fucking page and a half long. I don't find you that often on here anymore because to tell the truth I don't look. Sometimes I peruse the site and of course Yoda is spewing all over again. Your are right though. I just can't help myself. You go find happy. I found mine a long time ago.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 06:16 AM   #47
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I can't help myself because you make it so easy. You try to Yoda every time you open your mouth. Opinion about EVERYTHING and Yoda's is best. You rip people for having any opinion other than yours. I get along with everyone except you Yoda and maybe your white knights. Your replies are usually a fucking page and a half long. I don't find you that often on here anymore because to tell the truth I don't look. Sometimes I peruse the site and of course Yoda is spewing all over again. Your are right though. I just can't help myself. You go find happy. I found mine a long time ago.
Ya know....now I declare you a REAL winner,

Done? Happy? What is it you really want from me? Want me to agree with you? OKay. I agree with this amiable gent, that all women wish they could encounter at some point. I am not worth anything. I shouldn't have an opinion at all. I admit, if it weren't for Burkalini, I could not pay my bills, take care of myself and I should be treated with all the disrespect the Burkalinis of this world can muster. I take total responsibility for their anger at women, their less than classy retorts, their insistence that a whore is not REAL, cause they said so.

I am honored to have caught the attention of such a wonderful human being and I'm so very sorry my words and actions could cause such a happy person to feel any angst. Ladies, please understand this kind and generous man is happy and has our best interest in mind at all times. His pecker is "golden", and we are all just a piece of meat, so let's all give Burkalini the discount, special, cheap services he has worked so hard to deserve from us, the lowly stupid whores that we are.

I hope you get everything you deserve, kind sir. Please pardon my uneducated, stupid female ramblings and opinions. I learned this from very very weak men, who told me I was worth something and who convinced me that what I had to say at times, actually mattered. They tricked me, ya see. Told me I was just as human as they are. But, I can clearly see now, I am not real at all, and I exist to please the Burkalini's of the world. Please forgive my rudeness if you can, wise and kind hobbyist, sir.

Better? Now.... Can you focus on finding a discount somewhere, instead of being obsessed with me and hanging on my every word, wondering why someone like me never could/would, desire to have anything at all, ever, to do with someone like you? Gosh, I sure hope you can. It's kinda oogie being stalked by you on the board. I promise not to address your remarks.....ever. All ya gotta do is put me on ignore, so please, for the umpteenth time, use your freedom of ignore. I hope you realize... You don't exist, enter my mind, and I give no thought or credence to any word you ever have to say, so I'm not sure why you feel it necessary to love to hate me as you do. Shoo...go away.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 01:23 PM   #48
burkalini
Valued Poster

" I am honored to have caught the attention of such a wonderful human being and I'm so very sorry my words and actions could cause such a happy person to feel any angst. Ladies, please understand this kind and generous man is happy and has our best interest in mind at all times. His pecker is "golden", and we are all just a piece of meat, so let's all give Burkalini the discount, special, cheap services he has worked so hard to deserve from us, the lowly stupid whores that we are. "

As I say her opinion is so much more valid than anyone else's. The above quote is testament to that. Just because I disagree with her Yoda's opinion is I now must hate all providers, be a cheap bastard, think I have a golden pecker and have angst and spend my entire day looking at her post just so I can point them out. Yes she is that all knowing and important. I'm sorry for all the over 185 providers that I reviewed for abusing them like this. I just can't get along with anybody. Ever hear that joke about the person driving calling the police to tell them that everyone is driving on the wrong side of the road.
Old 08-13-2015, 01:39 PM   #49
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ya know....now I declare you a REAL winner,

Done? Happy? What is it you really want from me? Want me to agree with you? OKay. I agree with this amiable gent, that all women wish they could encounter at some point. I am not worth anything. I shouldn't have an opinion at all. I admit, if it weren't for the MW Pukalini, I could not pay my bills, take care of myself and I should be treated with all the disrespect the MW Pukalini's of this world can muster. I take total responsibility for their anger at women, their less than classy retorts, their insistence that a whore is not REAL, cause they said so.

As I say her opinion is so much more valid than anyone else's. The above quote is testament to that. Just because I disagree with her Yoda's opinion is I now must hate all providers, be a cheap bastard, think I have a golden pecker and have angst and spend my entire day looking at her post just so I can point them out. Yes she is that all knowing and important. I'm sorry for all the over 185 providers that I reviewed for abusing them like this. I just can't get along with anybody. Ever hear that joke about the person driving calling the police to tell them that everyone is driving on the wrong side of the road.
I could be having a delusion, but me thinks, the one and only, most magnificent, MW Pukalini responded to me once again.

Dude, why do you bold your font? Having trouble seeing these days, or just for emphasis?
Old 08-13-2015, 05:55 PM   #50
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
I could be having a delusion, but me thinks, the one and only, most magnificent, MW Pukalini responded to me once again.

Dude, why do you bold your font? Having trouble seeing these days, or just for emphasis?

My font has been the same since I joined eccie. Pukalini.how very original. It only took you about 100 responses to come up with that. A Yoda mind is a quick mind.
Old 08-13-2015, 06:42 PM   #51
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My font has been the same since I joined eccie. Pukalini.how very original. It only took you about 100 responses to come up with that. A Yoda mind is a quick mind.
Lemme tell you a little secret, it makes me truly ill to watch as insensitive individuals bandy about on the board as if the ladies are not present, and encourage our perspective clients to screw us, before they screw us. It seems to me you would have a little more gratitude for the hundreds of ladies who gave you what you sought and since it was soooo great for both parties and all. I'm willing to bet big money, some of the ladies you saw before that, probably got sick as well, seeing former clients behave as if they had every right to teach others to phuck us before they phuck us, just as you admitted to doing. Get your hand outta the till fellas

No reason for me to get upset about it. Just let ya take money outta my pocket and others, right? OKay......I give. You're right as rain Big Man. Now, can I send my bills to you along with every other real woman you took money away from? No, that's right.....we're not real, we got no bills like real folks, yadayadayada.........

If it gives ya pleasure to make me sick......please, keep responding. Curse me out, be disrespectful, give me silly names, and all kinda things, cause hey....I'm a nothing fictional unreal whore. I deserve no compassion or consideration, just as no other lady here does. Ya may not say it like that......but you sure as shinola, say it.

seriously pal......shooo, go away. You got to rain on my parade plenty already. Run along and find yourself another target to shoot at.....

EDIT: NO, of course I don't blame you for all the money that was lost and is still being lost by the ladies because of the mass encouragement of the grateful masses we provide for. I am unhappy with every gent who participates in any movement that hurts a lady's chance to do her thing and live her life. This haggling business is just one of those things.
Old 08-13-2015, 08:51 PM   #52
burkalini
Valued Poster

Yoda has blown up again. lol Again she attaches my disdain for her to all beautiful and nice and pleasurable providers I have seen in the past. She apparently has no personality mirrors at all. She thinks because she has bills it makes her narcisstic personality ok. She again attaches all comments to her to all providers in existence. I will cap this for you. 99% OF ALL PROVIDERS I HAVE SEEN ARE GREAT. Maybe I will have to call you the 1% instead of Yoda.
Old 08-13-2015, 08:54 PM   #53
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I don't have a dog in this hunt. I have never met Maxi. But I have an opinion.

When I read the title of Maxi's thread, I saw her rates and saw her special at 299.99. I laughed at the image of me trying to not attract attention as I came to see her. That's a lot of pennies to try to carry around without standing out. Then I imagined her trying to leave with her pennies if she saw more than me that day.

Booze dude should have also apologized for creating stress for Maxi. He probably should have only contacted her (if at all) when he was in a position to pay extra for her to see him again. He knew of her condition. He agreed to her rate. They agreed to meet. He canceled. Based on Maxi's post, it seems like he wanted a friend to console him in addition to any activities. I think he later decided he wasn't going to get a lot of sympathy from her. But, who knows the real reason he canceled.

Shit happens in the hobby. Expect it? No. Surprised by it? No.

This discussion has gone way off course, imo.

Deception is rampant in a number of ways. That's why research is important. If a lady gives me a break on her rate, or extra time, I reciprocate in some way. And, yes, in select circumstances, I have helped ladies at times they needed it.

Respect goes a long way.

Now, Maxi, about all those pennies to carry around? lmao
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:24 PM   #54
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
I don't have a dog in this hunt. I have never met Maxi. But I have an opinion.

When I read the title of Maxi's thread, I saw her rates and saw her special at 299.99. I laughed at the image of me trying to not attract attention as I came to see her. That's a lot of pennies to try to carry around without standing out. Then I imagined her trying to leave with her pennies if she saw more than me that day.

Booze dude should have also apologized for creating stress for Maxi. He probably should have only contacted her (if at all) when he was in a position to pay extra for her to see him again. He knew of her condition. He agreed to her rate. They agreed to meet. He canceled. Based on Maxi's post, it seems like he wanted a friend to console him in addition to any activities. I think he later decided he wasn't going to get a lot of sympathy from her. But, who knows the real reason he canceled.

Shit happens in the hobby. Expect it? No. Surprised by it? No.

This discussion has gone way off course, imo.

Deception is rampant in a number of ways. That's why research is important. If a lady gives me a break on her rate, or extra time, I reciprocate in some way. And, yes, in select circumstances, I have helped ladies at times they needed it.

Respect goes a long way.

Now, Maxi, about all those pennies to carry around? lmao
Know what? Those pennies will get ya thru some hard times! LOL You can just bring my fav 3 little pieces of paper, issued by the govt and tote a pic of my favorite Ben, if ya like. I am more than happy to make change for ya, hon.

Pennies? I love me some pennies! It's twue! It's twue! LOL
Old 08-13-2015, 09:30 PM   #55
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Know what? Those pennies will get ya thru some hard times! LOL You can just bring my fav 3 little pieces of paper, issued by the govt and tote a pic of my favorite Ben, if ya like. I am more than happy to make change for ya, hon.

Pennies? I love me some pennies! It's twue! It's twue! LOL
I've been grateful to have pennies before. Come see you? I don't know, I better find out if you've slept with my son? lmao

Wait, it's cool. He said he hasn't.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:56 PM   #56
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yoda has blown up again. lol Again she attaches my disdain for her to all beautiful and nice and pleasurable providers I have seen in the past. She apparently has no personality mirrors at all. She thinks because she has bills it makes her narcisstic personality ok. She again attaches all comments to her to all providers in existence. I will cap this for you. 99% OF ALL PROVIDERS I HAVE SEEN ARE GREAT. Maybe I will have to call you the 1% instead of Yoda.
Yeah....I've blown up. Thank you sir, may I have another.

I guess they were just not great enough, for you not to join movements that encourage other gents to haggle their price down, or telling new gents to refuse giving screening info by scaring the living bejesus outta them. geez Just exactly what kinda ladies do you see that would make ya feel the urge to encourage that kinda thing?

Gotta remember, many of these ladies would make great actresses...lol They got skills.....all kinda skills......not just spreading their legs. Oh wait, no they don't, all we do is wait for the next one and gladly take whatever he is willing to dump in the cookie jar, (just a few pennies will do, kind sir, before I take you around the world and fulfill all your intimate desires) in order to experience the next best lover any gal could hope for. We're just horny, so screw the bills, feeding kids, buying books and whatnot. All we wanna do is spend intimate time with you for next to nuthin'.

See there? I'm learnin'.
Old 08-13-2015, 10:03 PM   #57
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
I've been grateful to have pennies before. Come see you? I don't know, I better find out if you've slept with my son? lmao

Wait, it's cool. He said he hasn't.
(deep sigh of relief) LOL

Ya gotta know, I was waiting for something like that..... LOL
Old 08-14-2015, 12:05 PM   #58
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah....I've blown up. Thank you sir, may I have another.

I guess they were just not great enough, for you not to join movements that encourage other gents to haggle their price down, or telling new gents to refuse giving screening info by scaring the living bejesus outta them. geez Just exactly what kinda ladies do you see that would make ya feel the urge to encourage that kinda thing?

Gotta remember, many of these ladies would make great actresses...lol They got skills.....all kinda skills......not just spreading their legs. Oh wait, no they don't, all we do is wait for the next one and gladly take whatever he is willing to dump in the cookie jar, (just a few pennies will do, kind sir, before I take you around the world and fulfill all your intimate desires) in order to experience the next best lover any gal could hope for. We're just horny, so screw the bills, feeding kids, buying books and whatnot. All we wanna do is spend intimate time with you for next to nuthin'.

See there? I'm learnin'.
Rinse and repeat. That's all you do. Same batshit crazy.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:08 PM   #59
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Rinse and repeat. That's all you do. Same batshit crazy.
And another?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women