Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2016, 11:22 AM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Eating out on a date????????????????

Ok I have had discussions with several providers on this topic and thought it would be interesting to get different opinions.......

Hobbyist---if you have a dinner date with a provider,where is your FAVE place{s} to take her???
Providers--if you have a hobbyist who wants a dinner date,where do you suggest he take you???

I am a "laid back kinda girl" who enjoys dinner dates at the unusual kinda places....Hooters/Chilis/Texas Roadhouse/Olive garden/Voodoo BbQ/etc....

I have a special gent who takes me to fancy restaurants....my chance to dress up and be foofooy! lol

I even have a special gent who takes me to Whataburger ...my choice...cause when I go to Texas I eat Whataburger every chance I get! {we do not have it where I live now}

Ladies,you got any interesting sories to share????

Gents,What places do you like to take dates????
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 11:59 AM   #2
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Wherever seafood is served. The place has to have a lot of good reviews.
It can be a sports bar and that will be a good place for me
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 12:09 PM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not all that interested in food anymore but if I had to choose it would be sushi
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 12:14 PM   #4
terrier16973479
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

After having traveled all over the southeast working, eating out every night, I have to say that my favorite restaurant to take a lady would be hands down longhorn steakhouse.
However, I would also ask what kind of food she likes, because it may not be steak. I might ask what her favorite place is, and take her to place that serves the same kind of food, and has great reviews, but she has never been to. Best of all, I might take her to a place that serves the same kind of food she likes, but that neither of us have ever been to.
I might even take her to a place that serves food she has never tried before, but would be open to trying.
Of course discovering all those things might be best discovered during pillow talk. Do we really have to eat before the sex?
terrier16973479 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 12:23 PM   #5
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

When being treated to dinner, I do like to get bougie. What's most important is the quality of the service, food, and atmosphere, and that the restaurant is very well-rated. Some places that I've gone on cute dates here in New Orleans are Bacchanal, Cafe Amelie, Doris Metropolitan, GW Fins, and Superior Seafood & Oyster Bar. My only stipulation is I'm predominantly a dessert first kind of gal as I prefer playtime before and unwinding while dining after.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 02:03 PM   #6
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Two places so far. LT's in Broussard, LA is a fav of one of my companions. The other is Prejean's in Laffy. Or pre genes as ~P pronounces it. Lol
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 07:56 PM   #7
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

When I get the chance to see my ATF (yes, Elisabeth Whispers, you know who you are), we often do sushi. And here's the thing: I like it, but I can't figure out how to order it. Haven't caught on yet. So I finagle her into ordering for me. Sure do like the kind with eel in it, but damned if I can remember what it's called. Really tasty, though.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 08:39 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

GREAT ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i lived in Albuquerque I had a certain pizza guy that would do my delivery...........I had several clients who would stand on my balcony while I was nekkid answering the door for the guy....once I ended up giving him a blowjob while the client on the balcony was watching!

I have another gent in Dallas who takes me to a fancy hotel bar regularly....In winter I wear my long coat with bra/panty/garter & high heel boots underneath!
Old 10-30-2016, 08:48 PM   #9
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd get an idea of what kind of food he likes (and budget).
I'd also research the area well for some good options and match them up to whatever he might've had in mind. Team work! lol
I love fancy stuff, middle of the road, fast casual and cheap divey fast food. Lol if it has good food plus good drinks let's do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

Ok I have had discussions with several providers on this topic and thought it would be interesting to get different opinions.......

Hobbyist---if you have a dinner date with a provider,where is your FAVE place{s} to take her???
Providers--if you have a hobbyist who wants a dinner date,where do you suggest he take you???

I am a "laid back kinda girl" who enjoys dinner dates at the unusual kinda places....Hooters/Chilis/Texas Roadhouse/Olive garden/Voodoo BbQ/etc....

I have a special gent who takes me to fancy restaurants....my chance to dress up and be foofooy! lol

I even have a special gent who takes me to Whataburger ...my choice...cause when I go to Texas I eat Whataburger every chance I get! {we do not have it where I live now}

Ladies,you got any interesting sories to share????

Gents,What places do you like to take dates????
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 09:59 PM   #10
Guest112917
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

As long as I get to eat "dessert" before or after, I really don't care. I am pretty easy to please.
Guest112917 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:20 AM   #11
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Great topic. I feel a good meal in an intimate setting enhances the experience.

When traveling I prefer to sample the local, privately owned restaurants. I avoid chains. If I were visiting you DR, for example, I might suggest one or two of the Chinese restaurants that Spgfld is known for. I will ask my companion for suggestions if I'm unfamiliar with the local scene.

My favorite though, is to cook for my date. I've been told I'm a damn good cook and have a few trophies to back that up. I'll find out what style of cuisine my date likes and prepare it myself. I should charge extra for that, but I don't lol.
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:38 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If ass play is on the menu I recommend loading up at Taco Bell.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:06 AM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great answers...thanks for participating yall!

Pyramider.....LOL
My SO & I were discussing supper plans for tonite...he says "If we eat sausage and saurkraut then we can't have sex...too gassy"........lol
Old 10-31-2016, 11:24 AM   #14
Find Your Joy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 291655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a sucker for real room service at a 4/5 star hotel. Something about it just makes me week in the knees. It's not about the food. Maybe I like the possibility of things getting so intense you can't make it through dinner without breaking away for a little fun. Plus I love to share dessert hours later. I firmly believe dessert should be enjoyed in bed after great sex.
Find Your Joy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 12:07 PM   #15
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Damn, I luv the way you think Joy!!
angusranch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women