Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2011, 01:36 AM   #1
flex16
Registered Member

Default How Do Firstimers Get Verified To Be Able To Meet A Provider?

I am new to the hobby and am really interested inmeetin with a provider. But, the providers ask for verification, which I totally agree with, but they ask for 2 provider references. What can I do if i have never been with a provider before? Please help me to be able to enjoy the hobby also...Your help will be very appreciated..thank you
flex16 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:28 AM   #2
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I just started myself. I had to find a lady that was newbie-friendly, and then jump through the screening hoops that she put forward. Now I just need to find another newbie-friendly provider, and then I'll be off and running. I've also been told that P411 is a good investment and I'm looking into that.
121.5 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:48 AM   #3
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

P411 is a screening tool for the girls. Bite the bullet and sign up. You are up there in Ignito Isis country.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:23 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Look at show cases that have a phone number. Get them on the phone and be nice. Make them want to see you. Tell them your new and how your looking forward to seeing them. Stay away from show cases that say NOT NEWBIE friendly! Remember, they want to see you, give them a reason to do so!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:06 AM   #5
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome Flex
this should help as well
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=perspectives

have fun!

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:16 AM   #6
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Two words: "Newbie friendly." There are a considerable number of girls who so advertise.
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #7
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Here's the painless way to do it (as I did). I simply refuse to see providers that want biographical info on me. I completely understand why they do it, but I've come to find out that most providers rely on their gut instinct more than some formulated screening method. Here's what I did. Find a provider you are interested in. E-mail/talk/whatever you want to call it with her for maybe as long as a month in advance of when you want to see her. Get to know her. More importantly, let her get to know you. Let her get comfortable with you. Ease your way into planning any specific day/time. Most importantly, explain to her that you are unable to provide some of the required information due to privacy concerns-- be up front about that. Be an active participant on the boards. On the other hand, let her know you handle on boars like this. If she sees you participating in discussions, it is another way for her to be comfortable with you. Give it time. It is almost like setting up a real date. Woe the provider. It worked for me. I was able to see several ladies this way. Once I had seen them and reviews them, I joined P411. Since then, I've never had to use a provider's screening process (as long as she's P411). In any case you should have several references if a provider still needs to screen more thoroughly. If you play your cards right and are known enough on boards like this, providers won't even second guess you and will see you based on a solid reputation alone.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #8
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

They have given some great tips ! I 100% have to agree with getting P-411 it will make things so much easier for you and pretty much stress free for the provider. I for one if im feeling good will see newbiews once in a while , but if im not then i will sometimes refer them to girlfriends of mine whom are my basic build and who see newbies with no problem they go see them and they are then good to go to see me ! That simple you have your 2 ref. hope this helped .
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #9
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
If you play your cards right and are known enough on boards like this, providers won't even second guess you and will see you based on a solid reputation alone.
Nope.
No way
uh-uh
not gonna happen
No offense, but the owner could contact me by PM and I'd still ask for screening.
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:48 PM   #10
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

P411.com has a pretty thorough screening process and might be of some help to you.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #11
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

My advice is see some newbie friendly providers, might want to stay clear of BP. Most providers refuse to use BP providers as a reference. Once you have a few under your belt your golden. Also make sure that the newbie friendly providers you do see are reference friendly, some don't play nice. Being active on boards and getting on P411 or datecheck are also a shoe in once you get established enough.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:35 AM   #12
flex16
Registered Member

Tank you all for your replies, I know that they will be very helpful. If there are any providers that read this thread and are newbie friendly, please feel free to send me a quick note and hopefully we can get to know each other enough to feel safe meeting.
flex16 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:02 AM   #13
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred_robin View Post
Nope.
No way
uh-uh
not gonna happen
No offense, but the owner could contact me by PM and I'd still ask for screening.

+1000 I refuse to see anyone based on reputation alone. They can go through screening or move on. I bet ole Ted Bundy got through by simply woeing the girls too......jus saying.

Id love to know who doesnt screen but merely just relies on their gut alone. Def be put on my list of unacceptable references
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:26 AM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Id love to know who doesnt screen but merely just relies on their gut alone. Def be put on my list of unacceptable references
You would be very surprised, Lacy.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:44 AM   #15
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I introduced one guy who I have worked with for years to a couple of girls that I have known a long time and he is now established with them and that is as far as he wants to go in the Hobby because he is married. I will tell you that I was nervous until the girls gave me the thumbs up on him. He took me out to dinner both times after meeting the girls.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women