Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47525
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #16
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

58 times. That's pressure
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:59 PM   #17
burkalini
Valued Poster

Completly off topic I just realized that the last two providers I saw I didn't review. Shit I'm getting lazy
Old 08-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #18
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Recently I was with a 60 year old that knew how to fuck. Age does not matter. Heck I have dated 35 year olds in my personal life that weren't that great in bed.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Recently I was with a 60 year old that knew how to fuck. Age does not matter. Heck I have dated 35 year olds in my personal life that weren't that great in bed.
35??? Hell Burk has under wear that old! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #20
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
35??? Hell Burk has under wear that old! LOL
Ok That was sick. lol Now I have to go stand them up in the corner .
Old 08-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Ok That was sick. lol Now I have to go stand them up in the corner .
Did you hear the one about the guy who was married 50 years? He was being interviewed and the interviewer asked him what do attribute the longevity of your marriage? He said "Never go to bed mad! Hell one time I did sleep for 10 days!" Then the interviewer asked have there been any issues? He said, just one! I love my cloths. See all the holes in this T Shirt? Its 35 years old. It’s ventilated. I love it! The interviewer asks, "I don't understand, why would that be an issue? He replies, "I'm sick and tired of my nice cloths smelling like pledge!"

Thats funny, I don't care who you are!

LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:43 PM   #22
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hey, wait a munute!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I told you I'm not 60!! I once spent quite a bit of time with a 22 year old provider...I usually do not see ladies that young....I thought the age difference was going to be a problem....so glad to say it wasn't....but I'm convinced it was because she is very special and not typical of most woman 30 years younger than me!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #23
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I prefer the 18-22 year olds. Having said that, I've been with a grand total of 2 in that age bracket (maybe 3, but I don't card ). There's just something about the overall firmness of their bodies that I like. Having said that, I'll see providers who are in their 40s. My only problem with the older providers is that they tend to bend the truth with age. Been with a couple who claimed to be in their 30s but were probably in their late 40s or early 50s. It really tells when you see them up close. For me, unless an older provider has "off the chart" superlative reviews, I won't see her. While I do look at all ages, I will focus my research efforts to the 30 and under crowd.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:04 PM   #24
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I intentionally look at 35+ ladies. A younger one might slip in occasionally, but as a rule it the more mature ladies I like to spend my time with. With that said, age is just a number. The maturity and non-flake attributes are much more important to me than a simple number. Seems that it take some ladies in this business to get to 35+ to figure that all out.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:07 PM   #25
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default That seems about right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I intentionally look at 35+ ladies. A younger one might slip in occasionally, but as a rule it the more mature ladies I like to spend my time with. With that said, age is just a number. The maturity and non-flake attributes are much more important to me than a simple number. Seems that it take some ladies in this business to get to 35+ to figure that all out.
+1 - very true - But there are exceptions!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:20 AM   #26
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I told you I'm not 60!! I once spent quite a bit of time with a 22 year old provider...I usually do not see ladies that young....I thought the age difference was going to be a problem....so glad to say it wasn't....but I'm convinced it was because she is very special and not typical of most woman 30 years younger than me!!
Lol. Awwww what a sweetheart . Thank you.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:02 AM   #27
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I kinda believe the reason alot of providers like older men is they have fatter wallets
Fatter or not, Presidential playing cards are usually welcomed regardless of source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
A younger guy pounds the fuck out of her and cums multiple times and comes back for more in a session while the older guy is an easy lay and comes just once or twice.
This is ignorance of monumental scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1sweetmaddy View Post
One of the reasons why I like older gents is because they are a lot nicer and show a lot more respect. They were raised back in the good ol' days and taught to respect and treat a lady with the uttermost courteously.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
... as a rule it the more mature ladies I like to spend my time with...
My preference in women is as my preference for steak: aged and well-seasoned.

The occasional "young thang" can be fun, but I prefer a woman who can have a meaningful dialog both in and out of the moment and only uses the word "like" when describing how she perceives me as opposed to every three words which pass through her lips.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:13 AM   #28
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe that your age is just a number. It's all about how you feel and your partner makes you feel. My youngest client was 24. He was not very experienced and he was kinda of in awe with some of the things I did with him. My oldest client is 79 and he has the libido of a teenager. As long as a man can come in and be a gentleman and treat me like a lady it's all good.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #29
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
The occasional "young thang" can be fun, but I prefer a woman who can have a meaningful dialog both in and out of the moment and only uses the word "like" when describing how she perceives me as opposed to every three words which pass through her lips.
This is also ignorant. Young providers aren't all young and dumb and full of cum. I'm 22 and I sure as heck know how to hold my own with an older guy. Age is nothing but a number. I have met some dumbass 42 year olds that you wouldn't stand to be around because they're unstable and don't know what the hell they're talking about half the time. I say - get out more - you'll see that you haven't had the best of both worlds yet.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:05 AM   #30
only1sweetmaddy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12264
My ECCIE Reviews

Bottom line– Age is just a number-true within itself! It all depends on the human being in general that carries that age! As humans we are all unique and special within our given self. Originality, talents and qualities aren’t always limited to age but rather to the mind of the individual. Each and every one of us have lived different lives, has encountered numerous unique circumstances and situations that make us, you, we and me who we are. It’s not really a topic about a subjects age, but rather it boils down to a person’s mind and their own abilities of how they can perform/act in any particular given situation!
only1sweetmaddy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women