Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #31
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
This is also ignorant. Young providers aren't all young and dumb and full of cum. I'm 22 and I sure as heck know how to hold my own with an older guy. Age is nothing but a number. I have met some dumbass 42 year olds that you wouldn't stand to be around because they're unstable and don't know what the hell they're talking about half the time. I say - get out more - you'll see that you haven't had the best of both worlds yet.
My dear, you suffer from one of the fallacies of youth.

Just because someone does not agree with you does not make them ignorant nor does it make them a hermit, and repeating your claims over and over again does not make those claims valid.

As Old Man Time works his magic on you in the coming years, you too can learn that youthful arrogance will give way to more thoughtful reflection or to psychosis, depending on how well you get along with the not-so-lovable fella OMT.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:44 AM   #32
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
My dear, you suffer from one of the fallacies of youth.

Just because someone does not agree with you does not make them ignorant nor does it make them a hermit, and repeating your claims over and over again does not make those claims valid.

As Old Man Time works his magic on you in the coming years, you too can learn that youthful arrogance will give way to more thoughful reflection or to psychosis, depending on how well you get along with the not-so-lovable fella OMT.
It's not even worth it to get into an argument with you. Think what you want Old man . I could careless to be honest with you.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #33
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Age is just a number once you're at a certain age.

With as little a difference age really makes it's a shame so many ladies feel the need to lie about it...
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #34
thumpusa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Age Differential

I normally research ladies 26+ and most visits are with 30+, which makes 20 years difference on the younger end. Every now and then a younger lady and I connect through multiple contacts and I play below my Mendoza line.
thumpusa is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #35
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree EA ...Just like in the real world there is someone for everyone
------Lacy looks hot in your new avatar
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #36
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Not so fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
It's not even worth it to get into an argument with you. Think what you want Old man . I could careless to be honest with you.
Naomi while I agree that age has no real effect on intelligence there is one thing in your response that does show your a little young. When he disagreed with you your first reaction was to call him an old man. This is a reflex reaction of someone thats young. The kind of (I know you are what am I thing). Listen it's great being young and beautiful like you are but at least give us "old guys" a little credit for having a little experience with life. I know it's hard because we sometimes act like we know everything but we mean well
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #37
Good one
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Personally I like to look at the 18-22 year olds, but I usually find that they are somewhat not realiable. With that being said I usually spend my time with the 25 to 40 year old providers. It doesn't put a big age difference between us either as I am 33.
Good one is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #38
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Being an older gent, 63, I find that I relate more to providers 34+ much better than those in their 20s. The 20 somethings are nice to look at but as has been said earlier the mature provider is more personable and enjoys being with a mature gent who treats them like a lady, not like a piece of ass.

My AFT that I have been seeing for a little over 2 yrs now was 34 when I met her. We clicked from the start, easy to talk to, great body, very attentive and very sexy as well. After all this time we know what we like and are very comfortable with our BCD activities.

So give me a mature woman every time and I will always leave with a smile on my face.

PS: I can still cum more than once during our BCD activities, not every time but quite often. She just makes me want more.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:45 PM   #39
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The more difference there is between her age and mine the better.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #40
only1sweetmaddy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12264
My ECCIE Reviews

Or you could always flip a coin or choose by pointing and singing, "eeny meeny miny mo"..
only1sweetmaddy is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #41
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Elgato111

About the only difference between you and me is I have one year on you, (64).

Like you, I have an ATF, she is 38, who I have been seeing for a tad over 2 years, on a weekly, some times twice a week basis. We have also grown very comfortable with our BCD activities. Just the other night, she asked me, "have we ever had a bad time together". My answer was no.

She is one of those Ladies that looks a little plain when dressed, (except for all of the tattoos), but the more that comes off, the better she looks. That can be the opposite of many Ladies.

If we continue to stay together, I guess next year my preference will be 39 years.

It guess if I had to draw a line on age, it would be no body younger than my Daughter, who is 35.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #42
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default The Silent Majority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It guess if I had to draw a line on age, it would be no body younger than my Daughter, who is 35.
Some members of "the silent majority" of whom I spoke in another thread often comment in private messaging with me that they follow a rule such as this. Personally, I don't mind an occasional younger lady, even the age of my daughter or younger, yet I tend to prefer the 30+ range simply for a maturity factor. My other comments are hereby incorporated by reference and without recitation.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #43
memdal
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

To me age isn’t nearly as important as attitude, reliability, overall looks (face and body), and the ability to be interesting and engaged for a full 60 minutes. That is what makes reviews so valuable. What looks irresistible in a photo can be a real disappointment in person. That goes for an 18 year old or a 50 year old. Providers with reviews that talk positively about conversation (yes, really), compatibility, relaxed and natural progression of the session, as well as looks are usually the ladies I am interested in. I may be middle aged in body, but I am still young in spirit. I have had great sessions with ladies in their 20s, 30s and 40s, as well as less than great sessions. I can’t remember a great session with someone 18 or 19, but I would be happy to find one.
memdal is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #44
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Only is she's a lot older!! I don't see a reason to pay for that.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:58 AM   #45
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Naomi while I agree that age has no real effect on intelligence there is one thing in your response that does show your a little young. When he disagreed with you your first reaction was to call him an old man. This is a reflex reaction of someone thats young. The kind of (I know you are what am I thing). Listen it's great being young and beautiful like you are but at least give us "old guys" a little credit for having a little experience with life. I know it's hard because we sometimes act like we know everything but we mean well
He called himself an old man. So I went along with it. So now what are you talking about?
If you called yourself an idiot and I said "Hey idiot", there would be no reason for you to get mad.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women