Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2011, 09:59 PM   #1
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

User ID: 95274
Cool Hey Guys! How long do you last?

Psychology Today states in a survey that "the average sex session lasts from three to ten minutes."

Quite frankly getting it on longer than 30minutes just rubs me raw, lol. And Im like "CUM ALREADY!" with my current hunny. I love sex with him, but he can make it last a very long time, and he is well endowed. It becomes a pleasure pain.

So guys, how long do you last?

And ladies, how long do you like a guy to last?
CiaoBitchezz! is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:05 PM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I think I would like to hear what 2ligit2quit has to say? Check this out!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=280716&page=4

ME.... 1st pop 5 minutes 23 seconds. I had three condoms on! LOL This would be a record for me!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

Haha when you said 2ligit, I was thinking mchammer and that being a link to his video, BLONDE MOMENT!

this is a knock off of that thread, to just see who goes the longest, self proclaimed of course. Unless theres a lady or 2 out there willing to prove some of your claims haha
Old 08-25-2011, 10:15 PM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz! View Post
Haha when you said 2ligit, I was thinking mchammer and that being a link to his video, BLONDE MOMENT!

this is a knock off of that thread, to just see who goes the longest, self proclaimed of course. Unless theres a lady or 2 out there willing to prove some of your claims haha
The truth is, when I'm with a HOT lady, I lose all self control. On a good day I can go 20-30 minutes. BJ 5-15 depending on the skills be administered. Not the best in the world I admit! But I can give oral till the gal can't walk. That’s the name of that tune! Can I get an Amen!

Old 08-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #5
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Lasted 2 hrs twice but it wasn't all just sex. I'm actually ashamed of it though because the lady worked her buns off but it just wasn't happened those two evenings. However, I did tip her well because I felt like I let her down.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:25 PM   #6
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

Is 2 hours normal for you? I should have added either personal sex or hobby sex too. I wonder if there is a difference in how long you last between the 2. There are many factors Im sure that would effect your performance. Condom on or off? (hopefully ON if your with a provider)
Old 08-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #7
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

In the hobby with a condom, I usually know within 15-20 minutes of the date, if its going to happen early or its going to take awhile. Of course, personal sex is quicker. It feels natural and both of us can really get into it more.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:43 PM   #8
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

It really all depends on the provider in a lot of cases. If she is unresponsive, and not that vocal I can find myself internally coaching myself to just get it over with. If she is vocal (nothing like a little dirty talk and moans), 5-7 minutes in any position except doggie. Don't know what it is but even the thought of doggie gives me a tingly feeling in me naughty parts. With doggie, I'm like a 13 year old boy...the slightest movement will set me off. It's my curse.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:37 AM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
It really all depends on the provider in a lot of cases. If she is unresponsive, and not that vocal I can find myself internally coaching myself to just get it over with. If she is vocal (nothing like a little dirty talk and moans), 5-7 minutes in any position except doggie. Don't know what it is but even the thought of doggie gives me a tingly feeling in me naughty parts. With doggie, I'm like a 13 year old boy...the slightest movement will set me off. It's my curse.
Unresponsive... like she is not into what your doing or unresponsive like you need to hold mirror in front of her face to see if she is dead? LOL
Old 08-26-2011, 04:28 AM   #10
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I have never popped in a rubber, and 1/2 hr is minimum without it.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:46 AM   #11
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Personal sex I like a lot of foreplay. I can explore a womans body for a long time keeping fully erect.

Pay per view I get in there and out in a half hour.
I pay to cum and I do.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:43 AM   #12
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz! View Post
So guys, how long do you last?
It used to vary a lot when I was younger, but several years back I briefly dated a woman who was into Tantric sex and she taught me a lot about control and as a result I can now usually last as long as I want.

True, she was a bit of a flake, with her constant talk of chakras, auras, floating spirits and various other things, my more scientific mind, don't actually believe are real, but OMG did she ever have mad skills!

She once just asked me to lay on my back and do nothing and say nothing, and then she proceeded to give me a hand job that lasted about 2 hours. She must have brought me to the edge of orgasm about a dozen times, but somehow knew how to bring me back down each time, without cumming and yet without losing my erection.

When she finally did let me cum, the orgasm was unbelievably intense and, not to get too graphic, but the volume was probably 5x more than normal.

After that experience, I've had a lot more control over my orgasm, and as I said, I can now usually last as long as I want. I say "usually", because I do occasionally encounter a woman whose skills make holding off a real challenge, but these women are kind of rare. With most women I have almost total control.
Biomech is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:33 AM   #13
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

A few years ago I had a 5 day sex-vacation with a lady. It was definitely MSOG (40 times for me, lost count for her). It was morning to night non-stop excepting only for potty and food breaks. She was one horny little lady, and it was non-stop drilling for hours at a time because I was so fascinated by a woman who could cum 25 times to my 1.

Then there was also a toy I had bought for her...

I slept for a week after that.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:32 AM   #14
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

wouldnt know how to answer that a sore pussy to me equals a good time
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:34 AM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To me it's about "the Journey, not just the destination"
There is so much more to sex than intercourse and how many times you can cum.
I know if i was a man I would not shell out good money just to cum a couple of times. I would want to be sexually entertained. I would also want the person I am paying to entertain me to have a lot more knowledge about how to sexually pleased someone than the average person. In other words they better be able to make me shake and shimmer, and leave me speechless or it wouldn't be worth the effort.
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women